Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Mitt's HS Freshman Report Card Unearthed?
Redwingtom Offline
Progressive filth

I Root For: B-G-S-U !!!!
Mitt's HS Freshman Report Card Unearthed?
I suspect this is a forgery.

Wouldn't the school list him as Willard???

Mitt Romney’s High School Freshman Report Card Released
08-02-2012 02:35 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

MileHighBronco Offline
Legend

I Root For: Broncos
RE: Mitt's HS Freshman Report Card Unearthed?
Why does this matter, other than to deflect attention away from the big O boy wonder?

Nobody has asked for O's high school records. The left is getting desperate if this story is true that they are digging for Mitt's HS records. Also, these attacks don't seem to be working - most people aren't buying the BS.
08-02-2012 02:40 PM
HuskieFan84 Offline
Heisman

I Root For: NIU, White Sox
People ask for Obama's school records all the time.. On this very board no less.
08-02-2012 02:43 PM
Hambone10 Offline
Hooter

I Root For: My Kids

New Orleans BowlDonatorsThe Parliament Awards
(08-02-2012 02:43 PM)HuskieFan84 Wrote:  People ask for Obama's school records all the time.. On this very board no less.

03-lmfao
08-02-2012 02:45 PM
Redwingtom Offline
Progressive filth

OMFG, shut the hell up. I thought it was funny to read it. It means jack ****. ******* relax...lol
08-02-2012 02:47 PM
Hambone10 Offline
Hooter

I Root For: My Kids

New Orleans BowlDonatorsThe Parliament Awards
lighten up, Frances
08-02-2012 02:48 PM
Advertisement

Rebel
Unregistered

CrappiesNew Orleans Bowl
Could it be?????? The next shiny object to lead the mindless liberals around on?

Damn, you Progs are weak creatures.
08-02-2012 02:49 PM
Quote this message in a reply
MileHighBronco Offline
Legend

(08-02-2012 02:43 PM)HuskieFan84 Wrote:  People ask for Obama's school records all the time.. On this very board no less.

Not his high school records. College. But you knew that. Big difference.

Something hilarious about the media following this inquiry when they were totally uninterested in telling us who Obama was before the election.
08-02-2012 02:51 PM
Redwingtom Offline
Progressive filth

(08-02-2012 02:51 PM)MileHighBronco Wrote:  

Not his high school records. College. But you knew that. Big difference.

Something hilarious about the media following this inquiry when they were totally uninterested in telling us who Obama was before the election.

Do you have any clue how ridiculous your rhetoric is becoming? 03-lmfao
08-02-2012 02:56 PM
Redwingtom Offline
Progressive filth

(08-02-2012 02:49 PM)Rebel Wrote:  Could it be?????? The next shiny object to lead the mindless liberals around on?

Yeah...and you're ignorant!

I don't see a damned thing wrong with the report card anyway.

Not to mention it's from a 15 or 16 year old kid and has zero to do with why I'm not voting for the guy.

But keep on thinking that us progs vote on made-up issues like you cons do. Fool 03-wink
08-02-2012 03:00 PM
Rebel
Unregistered

CrappiesNew Orleans Bowl
(08-02-2012 03:00 PM)Redwingtom Wrote:  
(08-02-2012 02:49 PM)Rebel Wrote:  Could it be?????? The next shiny object to lead the mindless liberals around on?

Not to mention it's from a 15 or 16 year old kid and has zero to do with why I'm not voting for the guy.

But keep on thinking that us progs vote on made-up issues like you cons do. Fool 03-wink

I'm voting on the economy, unemployment, the debt, the deficit, and national defense, fool. It's not people like me that vote on made-up issues. It's you sheep.
08-02-2012 03:14 PM
Advertisement

MileHighBronco Offline
Legend

(08-02-2012 02:56 PM)Redwingtom Wrote:  Do you have any clue how ridiculous your rhetoric is becoming? 03-lmfao

Ridiculous to progs, sure. I know that hypocrisy isn't in the lib/prog dictionary but to a lot of us, the circus is certainly funny.
08-02-2012 03:24 PM
Redwingtom Offline
Progressive filth

(08-02-2012 03:14 PM)Rebel Wrote:  

I'm voting on the economy, unemployment, the debt, the deficit, and national defense, fool. It's not people like me that vote on made-up issues. It's you sheep.

Sweet. Another vote for Obama. Awesome!!!
08-02-2012 03:27 PM
Rebel
Unregistered

CrappiesNew Orleans Bowl
(08-02-2012 03:27 PM)Redwingtom Wrote:  

[Image: bathtext.jpg]
08-02-2012 03:39 PM
MileHighBronco Offline
Legend

An Obama ad just came on during the Olympic coverage where he talks of strengthening the middle class and mentioned reducing the deficit. Now, I get it that political ads often fudge the facts a bit but this was downright funny.

- Do any thinking people out there ask themselves if the rhetoric matches the 3 1/2 years of "results" of Obama policy?

- Does anybody ask themselves why Obama wasn't fixing the deficit when he had total control of all the executive and legislative branches for 2 years?

- Does anybody question why the mean household income of the middle class has dropped by over 4K a year if Obama is "strengthening" the middle class?

- Does anybody believe that a President that submits a budget to Congress that doesn't even get a single democrat vote because it increases spending is really working to cut the deficit?

That they believe they can peddle this fiction and people will buy it tells what they think of the intelligence of the folks.
08-02-2012 03:40 PM
Redwingtom Offline
Progressive filth

(08-02-2012 03:39 PM)Rebel Wrote:  
(08-02-2012 03:27 PM)Redwingtom Wrote:  

[Image: bathtext.jpg]

First off, Romney is releasing very few specifics on what he is going to do policy-wise in office, so that should give you cause for concern.

Next, what we do know of his tax plan - it will raise taxes on the middle class which will devastate the economy as the cons keep telling us.

And his tax cuts for the wealthy will add to the deficit.

Lastly, national defense? Are you serious? Mittens can't even convince the English...our strongest ally in the world, that he can handle the simplest task abroad. 03-lmfao

Please, at least tell me you are voting for someone other than him...lol
08-02-2012 03:52 PM
Advertisement

BlazerFan11 Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: UAB
Quote:First off, Romney is releasing very few specifics on what he is going to do policy-wise in office, so that should give you cause for concern.

That's absolutely hilarious coming from an Obama voter. You must have found a secret decoder ring in your box of Lucky Charms back in 2008 to have known what he was going to do in office, considering all he did was spew buzz words like "hope" and "change" continuously.
08-02-2012 03:57 PM
Redwingtom Offline
Progressive filth

(08-02-2012 03:57 PM)BlazerFan11 Wrote:  
Quote:First off, Romney is releasing very few specifics on what he is going to do policy-wise in office, so that should give you cause for concern.

That's absolutely hilarious coming from an Obama voter. You must have found a secret decoder ring in your box of Lucky Charms back in 2008 to have known what he was going to do in office, considering all he did was spew buzz words like "hope" and "change" continuously.

No doofus...that's all YOU heard because of the horrible McCain campaign you were listening too had nothing else but to try and smear him on these two words. And I'm glad to know that little has changed. So when he gets elected again don't say I didn't warn you...lol

Are you not aware of the hundreds of promises Obama made while campaigning. There's plenty of lists of them online. Just take a look. We all knew what he has planning when he was running. Don't plead ignorance now!

Healthcare
Taxes
Wars
Gitmo
Bin Laden
Consumer protection
and on and on

He had detailed plans available on all of them.
(This post was last modified: 08-02-2012 04:05 PM by Redwingtom.)
08-02-2012 04:02 PM
SuperFlyBCat Offline
Banned

I Root For: America and UC
Freshman HS report card? Wow what a yawn.
08-02-2012 04:16 PM
BlazerFan11 Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: UAB
(08-02-2012 04:02 PM)Redwingtom Wrote:  
(08-02-2012 03:57 PM)BlazerFan11 Wrote:  

No doofus...that's all YOU heard because of the horrible McCain campaign you were listening too had nothing else but to try and smear him on these two words. And I'm glad to know that little has changed. So when he gets elected again don't say I didn't warn you...lol

Are you not aware of the hundreds of promises Obama made while campaigning. There's plenty of lists of them online. Just take a look. We all knew what he has planning when he was running. Don't plead ignorance now!

Healthcare
Taxes
Wars
Gitmo
Bin Laden
Consumer protection
and on and on

If you think his plans in 2008 were "detailed" you must be quite the simpleton. "Vague Utopian fantasies" would have been more accurate. Seriously, how could he have given a "detailed plan" about Bin Laden before he had access to the level of intelligence he has as POTUS? Just try thinking for yourself once. He also lied about ending the war in Iraq immediately, not raising taxes on anyone under $250k, not raiding marijuana dispensaries, closing Gitmo, and on and on. For you to even try to use his 2008 campaign promises is disingenuous at best, or maybe you're just so oblivious that you think he actually followed through with what he said in 2008.
08-02-2012 04:23 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.