Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Politics of Fear Chicago Style
THE NC Herd Fan Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: Marshall
Politics of Fear Chicago Style
The approach used in this commerical is truly disgraceful. But what should we expect from a President with a disgraceful record.

It's a Scary time to be a woman

How can Obama and the dim-wit-ocrats accuse Romney of running a campaign on "The politics of FEAR" when an Obama approved commerical is Titled "It's a SCARY time to be a woman"?
(This post was last modified: 07-29-2012 08:03 AM by THE NC Herd Fan.)
07-29-2012 07:10 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

RobertN Offline
Legend

I Root For: THE NIU Huskies
RE: Politics of Fear Chicago Style
(07-29-2012 07:10 AM)THE NC Herd Fan Wrote:  The approach used in this commerical is truly disgraceful. But what should we expect from a President with a disgraceful record.

How can Obama and the dim-wit-ocrats accuse Romney of running a campaign on "The politics of FEAR" when an Obama approved commerical is Titled "It's a SCARY time to be a woman"?
It is a scary time to be a woman with the Christian Taliban coming after their rights.
07-29-2012 11:17 AM
THE NC Herd Fan Offline
Hall of Famer

(07-29-2012 11:17 AM)RobertN Wrote:  
(07-29-2012 07:10 AM)THE NC Herd Fan Wrote:  The approach used in this commerical is truly disgraceful. But what should we expect from a President with a disgraceful record.

It is a scary time to be a woman with the Christian Taliban coming after their rights.

So you equate Mormon's with Taliban. Wow!
07-29-2012 01:43 PM
Advertisement

RobertN Offline
Legend

I Root For: THE NIU Huskies
(07-29-2012 01:43 PM)THE NC Herd Fan Wrote:  

Not just Mormons but fundamentalist Christians such as Bull_in_crap and Torchy.
07-29-2012 01:45 PM
THE NC Herd Fan Offline
Hall of Famer

(07-29-2012 01:45 PM)RobertN Wrote:  

SO, Christians who simply try to share their beliefs are equal to Taliban, but The "TOLERANT" Gay Agenda crowd who would shut down Chic Fil-A because the CEO said that gay marriage is not Biblical is the TOLERANT group. Nice to know.
(This post was last modified: 07-29-2012 02:24 PM by THE NC Herd Fan.)
07-29-2012 01:49 PM
Advertisement

NIU05 Offline
Heisman

I Root For: TRUTH
Fellow posters, I think there are a number of roberts in America today. Totally lacking in wisdom and so dearly loving to suck the tit of Mother government. They will not give up. They will suck that tit dry and blame someone else for there being no food left. They will not stop. They will not change.
07-29-2012 02:08 PM
maximus Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: MEMPHIS
Coming after their rights?

I love how leftists create rights out of thin air.
(This post was last modified: 07-29-2012 02:13 PM by maximus.)
07-29-2012 02:13 PM
Advertisement

HuskieFan84 Offline
Heisman

I Root For: NIU, White Sox
They're using their religious beliefs to defend political policy that comes after their right.s
07-29-2012 03:57 PM
smn1256 Offline
I miss Tripster

I Root For: Lower taxes
How come Obama just doesn't run on his accomplishments? He was, after all, president for almost 4 years with a house majority for two of them. He must have accomplishments. In fact, when he campaigned, he promised us tons of them.
07-29-2012 05:50 PM
Advertisement

boss man Offline
The Collapse is Imminent

I Root For: MEMPHIS TIGERS
COTUS' "accomplishments" include the following noteworthy deeds:
- rammed ObamaCare through with zero Republican input and struck various deals to get the required votes from many Democrats.
- The costs of ObamaCare are frightening which is one major reason many companies are not expanding or hiring right now.
- Finally, ObamaCare is a horrible health care law for America.
- did not actively move on the BP oil spill in the gulf for 37 days. Of course, the affected area was four southern red states. If this oil spill has been in Boston Harbor or SFO bay, his reaction probably would've been MUCH quicker.
- Used the BP spill crisis to place an unnecessary moritorium on off shore drilling, which resulted in many comapnies moving operations - and thousands of jobs - to other countries' off shore locations.
- also invested billions in Brazil's off shore drilling while smothering America's off shore drilling.
- spent billions on stimulus programs that never brought the unemployment below 8%.
- bailed out companies that used the funds to create jobs overseas.
- is the only President to have America's credit downgraded - about a year ago.
- used his NLRB to punish Boeing for trying to open a plant in South Carolina.
- Does not support the Keystone pipeline project - another 20,000 + jobs lost.
- had GE executive Immelt lead his export increase initiative, then saw Immelt resign to move his division to China.
- 41 straight months with unemployment > 8%.
- record number of food stamp recipients on his watch.
- job creation is horrendous under COTUS, average is < 100,000 new jobs per month.
- about to plunge America over the fiscal cliff 1-1-13 which will guarantee another recession.
- COTUS does manage to get his NCAA picks in each year, averages about 6 vacations a year, and has golfed over 100 times in less than one term in office.
07-29-2012 06:28 PM
Bull_In_Exile Offline
Eternal Pessimist

I Root For: The Underdog
(07-29-2012 01:49 PM)THE NC Herd Fan Wrote:  
(07-29-2012 01:45 PM)RobertN Wrote:  

SO, Christians who simply try to share their beliefs are equal to Taliban, but The "TOLERANT" Gay Agenda crowd who would shut down Chic Fil-A because the CEO said that gay marriage is not Biblical is the TOLERANT group. Nice to know.

You have to understand, Robert is a simp. Like most simps on the left they have bought into the following belief...

Quote:The only womans right that matters is to have an abortion.

You see to the left that's *all* that matters, if you don't agree with that you hate women.
07-29-2012 10:48 PM
HuskieFan84 Offline
Heisman

I Root For: NIU, White Sox
Why would we waste time talking about rights that aren't controversial? We care about other things, but they're issues that we agree with the right on, so there's no real reason to debate it. For example, by now everyone agrees they should have the same rights in the work place and in education and the right vote, so it's no longer debated. If conservatives tried to take their right to vote away, obviously that'd be at the forefront again.

To suggest that's the only thing we care about because it's the issue we are most outspoken about is ridiculous.
(This post was last modified: 07-30-2012 10:31 AM by HuskieFan84.)
07-30-2012 10:30 AM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.