Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Voter Fraud
THE NC Herd Fan Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: Marshall
Voter Fraud
Listening to the Obama administration's attack on common sense, requiring a state issued photo id to vote, got me thinking, the same people that DON'T want to show photo id to vote most likely were not required to provide photo id to prove who they were when they registered to vote. Lack of photo id requirement to register to vote or vote is troubling:

You have to have a photo id to:

Drive
Fly on a commercial airline flight
Buy Beer
Buy Cigarettes
Buy certain cold medicines
Enroll for Social Security Benefits
Enroll for Welfare Benefits
Enter all Federal and most State and Local courthouses
Travel outside the US
Conduct ANY banking transaction at a bank branch
Cash checks at most any place, EVEN the check cashing services

This is not an exhaustive list but HOW MANY people honestly have no photo id? It is important however, for the Obama administration to make it appear the mean old Republicans want to deny grandma, or a minority voter the right to vote. Politics of FEAR is becoming a theme for the Obama Administration.
07-29-2012 07:04 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

RobertN Offline
Legend

I Root For: THE NIU Huskies
RE: Voter Fraud
(07-29-2012 07:04 AM)THE NC Herd Fan Wrote:  Listening to the Obama administration's attack on common sense, requiring a state issued photo id to vote, got me thinking, the same people that DON'T want to show photo id to vote most likely were not required to provide photo id to prove who they were when they registered to vote. Lack of photo id requirement to register to vote or vote is troubling:

Drive
Buy Beer
Buy Cigarettes

Travel outside the US

This is not an exhaustive list but HOW MANY people honestly have no photo id? It is important however, for the Obama administration to make it appear the mean old Republicans want to deny grandma, or a minority voter the right to vote. Politics of FEAR is becoming a theme for the Obama Administration.
Ok. So there are MAYBE 3 on that list that the poor would use one for and at least 2 of those, they can get without an ID. Only welfare would be needed but they can buy/trade for welfare money with someone who gets it and there could be a way to get around having an ID(SS number?) for welfare.
07-29-2012 11:24 AM
BleedsHuskieRed Offline
All American

I Root For: NIU

Donators
(07-29-2012 11:24 AM)RobertN Wrote:  
(07-29-2012 07:04 AM)THE NC Herd Fan Wrote:  Listening to the Obama administration's attack on common sense, requiring a state issued photo id to vote, got me thinking, the same people that DON'T want to show photo id to vote most likely were not required to provide photo id to prove who they were when they registered to vote. Lack of photo id requirement to register to vote or vote is troubling:

Drive
Buy Beer
Buy Cigarettes

Travel outside the US

Ok. So there are MAYBE 3 on that list that the poor would use one for and at least 2 of those, they can get without an ID. Only welfare would be needed but they can buy/trade for welfare money with someone who gets it and there could be a way to get around having an ID(SS number?) for welfare.
So they are committing welfare fraud? Glad to see you admit that is happening.
07-29-2012 11:39 AM
Bull_In_Exile Offline
Eternal Pessimist

I Root For: The Underdog

Drive
Buy Beer
Buy Cigarettes

Travel outside the US

So you're saying the poor dont get SSI?
07-29-2012 11:45 AM
Advertisement

RobertN Offline
Legend

(07-29-2012 11:39 AM)BleedsHuskieRed Wrote:  

Drive
Buy Beer
Buy Cigarettes

Travel outside the US

So they are committing welfare fraud? Glad to see you admit that is happening.
Given that I have never been on welfare, I don't know if there are legal alternatives other than an ID. I don't even know if a ID is even required. THose on the right say it is but I just take them at their word that it is. Yes. THere is welfare fraud. Fraud happens anytime money is involved-in the private and public sectors. All you can do is try to limit it.
07-29-2012 11:50 AM
SumOfAllFears Offline
Grim Reaper of Misguided Liberal Souls

I Root For: America
(07-29-2012 11:50 AM)RobertN Wrote:  All you can do is try to limit it.

So, you are for limiting voter fraud by requiring a Voter ID? Yes, Roberta caught in your own web of lies.
07-29-2012 01:29 PM
RobertN Offline
Legend

(07-29-2012 01:29 PM)SumOfAllFears Wrote:  

So, you are for limiting voter fraud by requiring a Voter ID? Yes, Roberta caught in your own web of lies.
Never said that but keep on trying to pretend you know what the **** you are talking about.
07-29-2012 01:31 PM
Advertisement

SumOfAllFears Offline

(07-29-2012 01:31 PM)RobertN Wrote:  

Never said that but keep on trying to pretend you know what the **** you are talking about.

See what a stupid tool you are. This thread is about Voter Fraud. A$$wipe.
07-29-2012 01:33 PM
smn1256 Offline
I miss Tripster

I Root For: Lower taxes

Rob, is voter ID part of ALL you can do? Using your own words, why wouldn't you do all you can do?
07-29-2012 01:34 PM
RobertN Offline
Legend

(07-29-2012 01:33 PM)SumOfAllFears Wrote:  

I am for letting legal voters vote. You guys on the right aren't.
07-29-2012 01:35 PM
Advertisement

smn1256 Offline
I miss Tripster

I Root For: Lower taxes
(07-29-2012 01:35 PM)RobertN Wrote:  

Legal voters can vote.
07-29-2012 01:37 PM
Smaug Offline
Happnin' Dude

I Root For: Dragons

BlazerTalk AwardBlazerTalk AwardBlazerTalk AwardBlazerTalk Award

Bull****.
07-29-2012 01:37 PM
THE NC Herd Fan Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: Marshall

Drive
Buy Beer
Buy Cigarettes

Travel outside the US

Robert, poor people cash checks that's why there are check cashing services on virtually every corner in poor neighborhoods.
07-29-2012 01:38 PM
Advertisement

SumOfAllFears Offline

Where and when have you ever seen a person on the right not wanting a legal election to take place. Most recently the left's New Black Panthers Party were intimidating voters.
07-29-2012 01:40 PM
RobertN Offline
Legend

(07-29-2012 01:40 PM)SumOfAllFears Wrote:  
(07-29-2012 01:29 PM)SumOfAllFears Wrote:  So, you are for limiting voter fraud by requiring a Voter ID? Yes, Roberta caught in your own web of lies.

Where and when have you ever seen a person on the right not wanting a legal election to take place. Most recently the left's New Black Panthers Party were intimidating voters.
Try reading up on Florida. THere are a bunch of other states that are doing the same. Usually those that are red states or purple states run by Reoublicans.
07-29-2012 01:48 PM
SumOfAllFears Offline

(07-29-2012 01:48 PM)RobertN Wrote:  
(07-29-2012 01:40 PM)SumOfAllFears Wrote:  
(07-29-2012 01:31 PM)RobertN Wrote:  Never said that but keep on trying to pretend you know what the **** you are talking about.

Try reading up on Florida. THere are a bunch of other states that are doing the same. Usually those that are red states or purple states run by Reoublicans.

There is no proof of that. It's all part of your mental deficiencies.
07-29-2012 01:50 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.