Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Black Teens Beat US Army Soldier in Tampa
liberty1959 Offline
Special Teams

I Root For: utep/nu/unh/vmi
Black Teens Beat US Army Soldier in Tampa
How many attacks by racist blacks on whites have happened just this year.Think back to the Milwaukee state fair.As usual the limp wristed leftest national media ignores these attacks as with the Virginia Pilot Reporters.This president is a racist that does not unite but divide.He has helped create this racist atmosphere that is going on in this country.

[Image: racebaiting.jpg]
05-15-2012 07:35 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

I'mMoreAwesomeThanYou Offline
Medium Pimping

I Root For: America
RE: Black Teens Beat US Army Soldier in Tampa
This is disgusting. Of course the Libs on this board will write this off as an isolated incident not worthy of media attention. Everyone knows blacks can't be racist...
05-15-2012 07:42 PM
firmbizzle Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: UF, UCF
F-Ing blacks! We need some extermination camps around this country.
05-15-2012 08:56 PM
UCF08 Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: UCF
No, I think that race baiting on either side is despicable and abhorrent. The whole tit-for-tat thing that the right and left have going is not only idiotic, it's dangerous.
05-15-2012 08:58 PM
MileHighBronco Offline
Legend

I Root For: Broncos
(05-15-2012 08:58 PM)UCF08 Wrote:  No, I think that race baiting on either side is despicable and abhorrent. The whole tit-for-tat thing that the right and left have going is not only idiotic, it's dangerous.

What in the world are you talking about? Tit for tat? What is dangerous is the situation itself and the media soft pedaling it.

Writes Dr. Tom Sowell;
Quote:Trying to keep the lid on is understandable. But a lot of pressure can build up under that lid. If and when that pressure leads to an explosion of white backlash, things could be a lot worse than if the truth had come out earlier, and steps taken by both black and white leaders to deal with the hoodlums and with those who inflame the hoodlums.

These latter would include not only race hustlers like Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson but also lesser known people in the media, in educational institutions and elsewhere who hype grievances and make all the problems of blacks the fault of whites. Some of these people may think that they are doing a favor to blacks. But it is no favor to anyone who lags behind to turn their energies from the task of improving and advancing themselves to the task of lashing out at others.

A Censored Race War?
05-15-2012 09:07 PM
UCF08 Offline
Hall of Famer

Quote:What in the world are you talking about? Tit for tat? What is dangerous is the situation itself and the media soft pedaling it.

What I mean is the finger pointing and accusation both sides are making against each other. I'm placing a large amount of the blame on the media, no one can really argue against that, but it's also on the citizens, both on the right and left, who let the media get to them so much without seeing that it's just a vehicle for the media to make money off of complete non-stories.

It's not a subject that we should allow them to use in such a manner; we as a society should be better than this.
05-15-2012 09:13 PM
Advertisement

RaiderATO Offline
Puddin' Stick

I Root For: MiddleTennessee
(05-15-2012 07:35 PM)liberty1959 Wrote:  He has helped create this racist atmosphere that is going on in this country.

Black on white crime happened before Obama, it will happen after Obama. The media ignored it before Obama, and will ignore it after Obama. While IMO he hasn't used his platform to effectively improve the culture of young black men since he begged them to pull up their pants (initiated by an American Idol joke audition, IIRC) I don't believe he has any hand in these attacks.
05-15-2012 09:13 PM
UCF08 Offline
Hall of Famer

(05-15-2012 09:13 PM)RaiderATO Wrote:  
(05-15-2012 07:35 PM)liberty1959 Wrote:  He has helped create this racist atmosphere that is going on in this country.

Black on white crime happened before Obama, it will happen after Obama. The media ignored it before Obama, and will ignore it after Obama. While IMO he hasn't used his platform to effectively improve the culture of young black men since he begged them to pull up their pants (initiated by an American Idol joke audition, IIRC) I don't believe he has any hand in these attacks.

Yeah, Obama has done nothing that any other white president would do, can't pin this on him.
05-15-2012 09:16 PM
smn1256 Offline
I miss Tripster

I Root For: Lower taxes
(05-15-2012 09:16 PM)UCF08 Wrote:  
(05-15-2012 09:13 PM)RaiderATO Wrote:  

Yeah, Obama has done nothing that any other white president would do, can't pin this on him.

But when a black kid is shot all of a sudden the Obama, if he had a son, that kid would look like him. Or when he called the Cambridge police stupid. What white president has done that?
05-15-2012 09:21 PM
MileHighBronco Offline
Legend

(05-15-2012 09:13 PM)UCF08 Wrote:  
Quote:What in the world are you talking about? Tit for tat? What is dangerous is the situation itself and the media soft pedaling it.

What I mean is the finger pointing and accusation both sides are making against each other. I'm placing a large amount of the blame on the media, no one can really argue against that, but it's also on the citizens, both on the right and left, who let the media get to them so much without seeing that it's just a vehicle for the media to make money off of complete non-stories.

It's not a subject that we should allow them to use in such a manner; we as a society should be better than this.

A non story? Man, you're dumb. When a mob beats your@ss maybe then it will be a story?
05-15-2012 09:28 PM
T-Monay820 Offline
Get Rotor-vated!

I Root For: Duke, VPI
We need to introduce canning for crimes like this. Premeditated assault. Real justice would allow the victim to administer the punishment if they choose.
05-15-2012 09:29 PM
Advertisement

UCF08 Offline
Hall of Famer

(05-15-2012 09:28 PM)MileHighBronco Wrote:  

A non story? Man, you're dumb. When a mob beats your@ss maybe then it will be a story?

It's a non-story, nationally speaking, if you and others wouldn't give the media the attention they literally *NEED*. We're living in a perpetual state of fearing our neighbors and fellow citizens because we buy into everything they're selling.
05-15-2012 09:38 PM
smn1256 Offline
I miss Tripster

(05-15-2012 09:38 PM)UCF08 Wrote:  
(05-15-2012 09:28 PM)MileHighBronco Wrote:  

It's a non-story, nationally speaking, if you and others wouldn't give the media the attention they literally *NEED*. We're living in a perpetual state of fearing our neighbors and fellow citizens because we buy into everything they're selling.

"We" is too many people.
05-15-2012 09:42 PM
SumOfAllFears Offline
Grim Reaper of Misguided Liberal Souls

I Root For: America
(05-15-2012 08:58 PM)UCF08 Wrote:  No, I think that race baiting on either side is despicable and abhorrent. The whole tit-for-tat thing that the right and left have going is not only idiotic, it's dangerous.

And yet you are still a tool for Obaffoon.
05-15-2012 09:44 PM
UCF08 Offline
Hall of Famer

(05-15-2012 09:44 PM)SumOfAllFears Wrote:  

Yeah, you're not an imbecile.
05-15-2012 09:49 PM
smn1256 Offline
I miss Tripster

(05-15-2012 09:49 PM)UCF08 Wrote:  
(05-15-2012 09:44 PM)SumOfAllFears Wrote:  

Yeah, you're not an imbecile.

You're in the big leagues now, 3rd grade insults just don't cut it here. Go see Robert or Red for pointers and get back to us.
05-15-2012 09:52 PM
Advertisement

MileHighBronco Offline
Legend

Speak for yourself. I'm not living in some imagined state of fear at all. I just believe that the citizens of a community should be told by their media what is ACTUALLY going on in their community. Tell. them. the. truth.

All one needs to do is read the comments left on any mainstream news organization's story about one of these mob attacks. Nearly every commenter notes that a certain detail is almost ALWAYS left out of these stories. I wonder what it could be?

It's the left's famous self editing. Same thing occurs worldwide in media when talking about certain crimes by Muslims. In the U.K. just recently, a ring of Muslim pedophiles had groomed and sexually abused a large number of underage British girls and passed them around to their muslim pals. The press called the perpetrators "Asians" which is how the press identifies those from Pakistan, etc. Even the commenters on those news sites blasted the media for not giving the facts, but tip toeing around them. Must be P.C. because we don't dare offend anybody.

Political correctness was a leftist idea foisted on everybody. It is dangerous when used this way by a cowardly, lazy media.
05-15-2012 09:53 PM
UCF08 Offline
Hall of Famer

Quote:It's the left's famous self editing. Same thing occurs worldwide in media when talking about certain crimes by Muslims. In the U.K. just recently, a ring of Muslim pedophiles had groomed and sexually abused a large number of underage British girls and passed them around to their muslim pals. The press called the perpetrators "Asians" which is how the press identifies those from Pakistan, etc. Even the commenters on those news sites blasted the media for not giving the facts, but tip toeing around them. Must be P.C. because we don't dare offend anybody.

They do call what we'd consider 'indian' (dot, not feather kind) 'asians' in Britain. That's common usage over there. They also can call them paki's, but that's more a slur so it's not used in publication.
05-15-2012 09:55 PM
MileHighBronco Offline
Legend

Whoosh!

It went right over that point on top of your head.
05-15-2012 09:57 PM
smn1256 Offline
I miss Tripster

(05-15-2012 09:57 PM)MileHighBronco Wrote:  Whoosh!

It went right over that point on top of your head.

It did, didn't it?
05-15-2012 09:59 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.