Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Ga State QB Arrested & Suspended
Bookmark and Share
gatadotcom Offline
Water Engineer

I Root For: GaSouthern & UL
Ga State QB Arrested & Suspended
Quarterback Bo Schlechter and two other teammates were arrested in Atlanta on Thursday night. This makes 2 quarterbacks arrested in the last 12 months.

All three players were suspended (or had current suspensions lengthened).

http://blogs.ajc.com/georgia-state-sport...ball-team/

04-20-2012 05:16 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

Burn the Horse Offline
I'm Watching You

I Root For: TROY
RE: Ga State QB Arrested & Suspended
Geeze, nice job Ga State. Already giving the Sun Belt a good name. 03-banghead
04-20-2012 05:21 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
ManOnABuffalo Offline
Sun Belt Nationalist

I Root For: Appalachian St.
I wonder how the LB who was already suspended before this brawl "will remain suspended" as his punishment.....you would think this would be his last straw.
04-20-2012 05:36 PM
gatadotcom Offline
Water Engineer

More details.

Geesh, these guys from Ga State are not too bright. No wonder they get pwned by DII and NAIA schools.

http://espn.go.com/college-football/stor...oles-fight

04-20-2012 05:45 PM
FloridaJag Offline
All American

I Root For: USA, FSU, and UWF
Panama!!!!
04-20-2012 05:47 PM
Tennessee_Eagle Offline
2nd String

I Root For: Georgia South
As much as I would like to rag on Ga State about this, it could happen anywhere.
04-20-2012 05:57 PM
Advertisement

itsmeagain Offline
1st String

I Root For: GSU
Unfortunate and stupid of him. Fortunately the QB is 3rd string and honestly I wouldn't want us to ever have to use him as QB again. Basically just opened up a scholarship for us. Unfortunately our kicker got suspended. That will certainly hurt more.
04-20-2012 05:59 PM
itsmeagain Offline
1st String

I Root For: GSU
Also, we can't control what dumb assery our players get up to. But kicking him off the team is a good call I'd and much prefer it over covering it up or making excuses to keep him around.
04-20-2012 06:00 PM
ManzanoWolf Offline
Sun Belt Nationalist

I Root For: stAte
(04-20-2012 05:57 PM)Tennessee_Eagle Wrote:  As much as I would like to rag on Ga State about this, it could happen anywhere.

That . . problems with players are not unique to any school . . if your school has not yet had problems, just wait . . you will not be disappointed.

Go stAte . . Go SBC !! 02-13-banana
04-20-2012 06:22 PM
Ole Blue Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: The Good Guys
(04-20-2012 05:57 PM)Tennessee_Eagle Wrote:  As much as I would like to rag on Ga State about this, it could happen anywhere.

Yeah... There's plenty of things about UT that I'm sure they don't enjoy mentioning on Rocky Top (suspensions out the gazoo).
04-20-2012 06:29 PM
JoeJag Offline
Sun Belt Nationalist

I Root For: South Alabama

And it does!
04-20-2012 07:27 PM
Advertisement

panama Offline
Legend

I Root For: Georgia STATE

This! Like I said on another thread Bar Fist Fight in Buckhead is almost a college age itinerary for Thurs-Sat in Atlanta. Who knew, college aged males are morons? Weren't we all?
04-21-2012 09:48 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Sluggo13 Offline
Water Engineer

I Root For: Georgia State
No worries. It's simply another Southern troll attempting to shed negative light on GSU. This is not the first incident and surely won't be the last. They probably should be more concerned with their own affairs. IJS.
04-21-2012 10:19 AM
panama Offline
Legend

I Root For: Georgia STATE
(04-20-2012 06:22 PM)ManzanoWolf Wrote:  

That . . problems with players are not unique to any school . . if your school has not yet had problems, just wait . . you will not be disappointed.

Go stAte . . Go SBC !! 02-13-banana

Oh we have had plenty. This the not so much of a benefit of large markets. There are just an innumerable number of places and people with which to get into trouble here.
(This post was last modified: 04-21-2012 10:54 AM by panama.)
04-21-2012 10:52 AM
gatadotcom Offline
Water Engineer

(04-21-2012 10:19 AM)Sluggo13 Wrote:  No worries. It's simply another Southern troll attempting to shed negative light on GSU. This is not the first incident and surely won't be the last. They probably should be more concerned with their own affairs. IJS.

Sluggo, you should be thankful that your little night-school is located in Atlanta. If not for the sake of geography you would still be trolling the Georgia Southern forum like you did for the past three years trying to get the attention of real football fans.

The SBC and her fans don't realize what they've bought into. A suspect athletics program, a bad football team, and the worst head football coach in America. Maybe one day GaState will grow up and become a real collegiate athletics program, but with fans like you, I doubt it.

GaState really should have spent some time in DII and FCS, not to "earn her stripes", but to allow her fans to gain a little perspective and class. Grow up and stop calling people trolls; especially those of us that have been on this SBC fan forum much longer than you and that have attended way-y-y-y-y-y more SBC games than you.

So Sluggo, why don't you get in your car, drive through the hood on the way out to Panthersville, and join the other 3 dozen students that care enough about your sport teams to actually attend a game.

(This post was last modified: 04-21-2012 10:58 AM by gatadotcom.)
04-21-2012 10:54 AM
TrojanNation Offline
Special Teams

I Root For: Troy
(04-21-2012 10:54 AM)gatadotcom Wrote:  Sluggo, you should be thankful that your little night-school is located in Atlanta. If not for the sake of geography you would still be trolling the Georgia Southern forum like you did for the past three years trying to get the attention of real football fans.

The SBC and her fans don't realize what they've bought into. A suspect athletics program, a bad football team, and the worst head football coach in America. Maybe one day GaState will grow up and become a real collegiate athletics program, but with fans like you, I doubt it.

So Sluggo, why don't you get in your car, drive through the hood on the way out to Panthersville, and join the other 3 dozen students that care enough about your sport teams to actually attend a game.

We know what we are getting in GA St. Potential with a great market.

Now why don't all the FCS trolls (Jax St and G.Southern) go back to AGS and tout there superiority. It is getting really annoyning w/ every thread being highjacked by these FBS wannabes.
04-21-2012 10:59 AM
Advertisement

Sluggo13 Offline
Water Engineer

(04-21-2012 10:59 AM)TrojanNation Wrote:  
(04-21-2012 10:54 AM)gatadotcom Wrote:  Sluggo, you should be thankful that your little night-school is located in Atlanta. If not for the sake of geography you would still be trolling the Georgia Southern forum like you did for the past three years trying to get the attention of real football fans.

We know what we are getting in GA St. Potential with a great market.

Now why don't all the FCS trolls (Jax St and G.Southern) go back to AGS and tout there superiority. It is getting really annoyning w/ every thread being highjacked by these FBS wannabes.

Amen!
04-21-2012 11:03 AM
Tuscon Offline
Special Teams

(04-21-2012 10:54 AM)gatadotcom Wrote:  
(04-21-2012 10:19 AM)Sluggo13 Wrote:  No worries. It's simply another Southern troll attempting to shed negative light on GSU. This is not the first incident and surely won't be the last. They probably should be more concerned with their own affairs. IJS.

Sluggo, you should be thankful that your little night-school is located in Atlanta. If not for the sake of geography you would still be trolling the Georgia Southern forum like you did for the past three years trying to get the attention of real football fans.

GaState really should have spent some time in DII and FCS, not to "earn her stripes", but to allow her fans to gain a little perspective and class. Grow up and stop calling people trolls; especially those of us that have been on this SBC fan forum much longer than you and that have attended way-y-y-y-y-y more SBC games than you.

You're called a troll because you go into every single Georgia State post and spout crap like this. Length of time on a board does not define whether or not you're trolling. Being an asshat does. You guys try to spread negativity about our program while we keep moving onward and upward.
04-21-2012 11:09 AM
gatadotcom Offline
Water Engineer

(04-21-2012 11:09 AM)Tuscon Wrote:  You're called a troll because you go into every single Georgia State post and spout crap like this. Length of time on a board does not define whether or not you're trolling. Being an ****** does. You guys try to spread negativity about our program while we keep moving onward and upward.

Really? EVERY single GaState post? On this entire Forum? Apparently Reading and Math aren't your best subjects, Mr. Tuscon.

Go back to your little night-school and re-take those subjects again.

04-21-2012 11:17 AM
ManOnABuffalo Offline
Sun Belt Nationalist

I Root For: Appalachian St.
03-lmfao03-lmfao03-lmfao03-puke
04-21-2012 11:24 AM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.