Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Game Day!
UTCHARGER73 Offline
Bench Warmer

I Root For: TOLEDO
Sad Game Day!
Down at the Glass Bowl! Anyone else coming down to tailgate?
04-13-2012 03:26 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

T4C8 Offline
T4C8

I Root For: U of Toledo
RE: Game Day!
ill be there in a few, just gonna grab a bite to eat then pack a few beers
04-13-2012 03:28 PM
Rocket A Offline
Heisman

I Root For: Toledo Rockets
Wish I could be there with you guys, but I will be watching on Rocketvision. Bring home a Rocket victory!!! 03-wink
04-13-2012 05:54 PM
NewMex RocketFan Offline
Hall of Famer

I'm impressed with speed of the WRs and RBs. A few too many missed tackles.
04-13-2012 06:56 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

NewMex RocketFan Offline
Hall of Famer

It does look like Dantin is a bit faster than in the past; TO looks to be quicker afoot as well.
04-13-2012 06:57 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
NewMex RocketFan Offline
Hall of Famer

I may have missed it but I don't recall a TE reception.
04-13-2012 07:18 PM
Rocket_Fanatic Offline
Heisman

I Root For: Toledo!
Was it just me or did it seem like we had more fans than usual at the game?
04-13-2012 07:34 PM
Advertisement

42 of Blue Crew Offline
Special Teams

(04-13-2012 07:34 PM)Rocket_Fanatic Wrote:  Was it just me or did it seem like we had more fans than usual at the game?

I noticed that as well. The program is on the upswing for fan following.
04-13-2012 09:03 PM
Toledo Football 1st Offline
All Rockets All The Time

I Root For: T O L E D O

DonatorsDonatorsDonators
(04-13-2012 07:18 PM)NewMex RocketFan Wrote:  I may have missed it but I don't recall a TE reception.

I believe Zac Rosenbaur had a catch in the 1st half, then I think I saw Cordale Scott haul one in along the east sideline in the 2nd half. I'm not positive he was lined up at TE, though, as I didn't see the snap.

Real nice crowd. The weather was nice, so maybe that helped.
04-13-2012 09:48 PM
Rocket A Offline
Heisman

Didn't Stutz quit having the Spring Game for a year or two??? Then Beckman brought it back, with the honorary coaches. The University has done a nice job of promoting it. I feel attendance for the Blue-Gold game has been on an upswing, last year was down a bit because the weather was crappy. Glad to hear that there was a good turnout at the Glass Bowl tonight!!! Go Rockets!!!
04-13-2012 10:25 PM
Advertisement

UofToledoFans Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: Toledo and G5
I tuned in and saw Flu run it in for the Blue, and then the next play TO threw a nice pass over the middle to Reedy who went all the way. We looked like we forgot how to tackle tho.... I was impressed with Pringle! I think either QB will be good.
04-14-2012 01:26 AM
owen Offline
Heisman

I Root For: ham sandwich
(04-14-2012 01:26 AM)UofToledoFans Wrote:  I think either QB will be good.

thats good
because who here doesn't think they both are going to play in a rotation similar to last season?
04-14-2012 07:31 AM
NewMex RocketFan Offline
Hall of Famer

(04-13-2012 09:48 PM)Toledo Football 1st Wrote:  
(04-13-2012 07:18 PM)NewMex RocketFan Wrote:  I may have missed it but I don't recall a TE reception.

I believe Zac Rosenbaur had a catch in the 1st half, then I think I saw Cordale Scott haul one in along the east sideline in the 2nd half. I'm not positive he was lined up at TE, though, as I didn't see the snap.

Real nice crowd. The weather was nice, so maybe that helped.

I missed Zac's catch but I did see Cordale's grab out of a 4 WR-spread formation. The announcers were too busy talking about last year, the upcoming season, et al rather than focusing of the players making plays.
04-14-2012 08:00 AM
Karl Offline
Super Moderator

DonatorsFolding@NCAAbbs
(04-13-2012 10:25 PM)Rocket A Wrote:  Didn't Stutz quit having the Spring Game for a year or two??? Then Beckman brought it back, with the honorary coaches. The University has done a nice job of promoting it. I feel attendance for the Blue-Gold game has been on an upswing, last year was down a bit because the weather was crappy. Glad to hear that there was a good turnout at the Glass Bowl tonight!!! Go Rockets!!!

Yes, Stutz quit the Spring Game tradition his last 2 (maybe 3?) years, to the great annoyance of the loyal fans who showed up for what was STILL billed as a spring game. After watching 15-20 minutes of routine practice, he would come over to the stands and make a joke of just having a nice practice and all the people showed up. It was more than a little disappointing.

Saw Amstutz on the sideline late 3rd quarter chatting with Kaczur and a couple of his other former players...
04-14-2012 01:36 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.