Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

REMINDER: Cons trust juries to decide life or death, but not civil cases or Zimmerman
Max Power Offline
Not Rod Carey

I Root For: NIU, Bradley
REMINDER: Cons trust juries to decide life or death, but not civil cases or Zimmerman
If it's a jury on a murder case, preferably involving a minority defendant: "They rejected his defenses, JUICE 'EM!"

If it's that same jury deciding to award $1million to victims of a company making toxic toys causing lifelong injuries or death: "Whoa, let's not get carried away, all cases should have an arbitrary $100k cap!"

If it's a jury on a murder case involving a white concealed carrier who shot an unarmed black kid in a hoodie: "Why should a jury even hear this? He shouldn't have to go through the trial process if he might not be guilty!"
(This post was last modified: 04-07-2012 02:37 PM by Max Power.)
04-07-2012 02:34 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

GrayBeard Offline
Whiny Troll

I Root For: My Kids & ECU

Crappies
RE: REMINDER: Cons trust juries to decide life or death, but not civil cases or Zimmerman
You are losing it and reaching.
04-07-2012 03:02 PM
smn1256 Offline
I miss Tripster

I Root For: Lower taxes
RE: REMINDER: Cons trust juries to decide life or death, but not civil cases or Zimmerman
What's up with your obsession with this case? Black on black crime is far, far worse than this and there's not a word here about it.
04-07-2012 03:35 PM
SumOfAllFears Offline
Grim Reaper of Misguided Liberal Souls

I Root For: America
Another worthless thread. The ZMan threads should all be linked together to display Mini's stupidity.
04-07-2012 04:22 PM
RobertN Offline
Legend

I Root For: THE NIU Huskies
(04-07-2012 04:22 PM)SumOfAllFears Wrote:  Another worthless thread. The ZMan threads should all be linked together to display Mini's stupidity.
We could put all your conspiracy theory threads together to display your stupidity. It would be a very long thread.
04-07-2012 04:48 PM
Max Power Offline
Not Rod Carey

Not losing anything nor reaching. Most conservatives embrace juries' decisions in death penalty cases, but lose faith in those same juries when the defendant is a corporation or white concealed carrier "neighborhood watchman."

My obsession stems not so much from the crime but in the bizarre handling of this case by local law enforcement and otherwise "tough on crime" conservatives' desperation to defend the guy, attack the victim in ways that have nothing to do with the case, and in general sound like a bunch of ACLUers concerned with criminal defendants' rights.
04-07-2012 04:51 PM
Advertisement

GrayBeard Offline
Whiny Troll

Crappies
(04-07-2012 04:51 PM)Max Power Wrote:  Not losing anything nor reaching. Most conservatives embrace juries' decisions in death penalty cases, but lose faith in those same juries when the defendant is a corporation or white concealed carrier "neighborhood watchman."

My obsession stems not so much from the crime but in the bizarre handling of this case by local law enforcement and otherwise "tough on crime" conservatives' desperation to defend the guy, attack the victim in ways that have nothing to do with the case, and in general sound like a bunch of ACLUers concerned with criminal defendants' rights.

You are painting with a very broad brush. Nice try though.
04-07-2012 05:00 PM
Max Power Offline
Not Rod Carey

Anybody paying attention knows this to be true.
04-07-2012 05:11 PM
GrayBeard Offline
Whiny Troll

Crappies
(04-07-2012 05:11 PM)Max Power Wrote:  Anybody paying attention knows this to be true.

Prove that I am that way! Go for it, Mr. Attorney.
04-07-2012 05:14 PM
smn1256 Offline
I miss Tripster

(04-07-2012 04:51 PM)Max Power Wrote:  Not losing anything nor reaching. Most conservatives embrace juries' decisions in death penalty cases, but lose faith in those same juries when the defendant is a corporation or white concealed carrier "

Zimmerman isn't white, he's Hispanic. So why would us border control, anti illegal alien, let's deport them all conservatives take the side of an Hispanic? If we were really all a bunch of anti black, anti Hispanic racists we'd say fry his ass and consider it a twofer.
04-07-2012 07:00 PM
Smaug Offline
Happnin' Dude

I Root For: Dragons

BlazerTalk AwardBlazerTalk AwardBlazerTalk AwardBlazerTalk Award
Who here hasn't been perfectly willing to let the process play out, Max?

Who here wants to jump into the deep end of the pool before all the facts are known?

And by "facts" I mean besides what NBC and CNN call "facts".

Thanks, I'll hang up and listen.
04-07-2012 07:04 PM
Advertisement

Paul M Offline
American-American

I Root For: OU
(04-07-2012 04:51 PM)Max Power Wrote:  Not losing anything nor reaching. Most conservatives embrace juries' decisions in death penalty cases, but lose faith in those same juries when the defendant is a corporation or white concealed carrier "neighborhood watchman."

Accuracy in portraying what others post is just not your strong suit.
04-07-2012 07:20 PM
SumOfAllFears Offline
Grim Reaper of Misguided Liberal Souls

I Root For: America
(04-07-2012 04:48 PM)RobertN Wrote:  
(04-07-2012 04:22 PM)SumOfAllFears Wrote:  Another worthless thread. The ZMan threads should all be linked together to display Mini's stupidity.
We could put all your conspiracy theory threads together to display your stupidity. It would be a very long thread.

We could take your 23000 plus posts and trash them and it would be no loss. B1tch.
(This post was last modified: 04-07-2012 07:31 PM by SumOfAllFears.)
04-07-2012 07:30 PM
smn1256 Offline
I miss Tripster

Hey Max, how many white people had OJ tried and found guilty before the trial started?
04-07-2012 09:12 PM
Max Power Offline
Not Rod Carey

(04-07-2012 07:00 PM)smn1256 Wrote:  
(04-07-2012 04:51 PM)Max Power Wrote:  Not losing anything nor reaching. Most conservatives embrace juries' decisions in death penalty cases, but lose faith in those same juries when the defendant is a corporation or white concealed carrier "

Zimmerman isn't white, he's Hispanic. So why would us border control, anti illegal alien, let's deport them all conservatives take the side of an Hispanic? If we were really all a bunch of anti black, anti Hispanic racists we'd say fry his ass and consider it a twofer.

Because he's half white which is more than Martin and is a concealed carrier/pro gun which many of you identify with and he shot a scary black kid in a hoodie so *gasp* that could be you one day!
04-07-2012 09:15 PM
Max Power Offline
Not Rod Carey

(04-07-2012 07:04 PM)Smaug Wrote:  Who here hasn't been perfectly willing to let the process play out, Max?

Who here wants to jump into the deep end of the pool before all the facts are known?

Enough facts are known to know that there is probable cause for a killer to be arrested. Without that the "process" doesn't get started.

I want the process to play out but in order to do that local law enforcement has to get the ball rolling
04-07-2012 09:19 PM
Advertisement

Claw Online
Hall of Famer

I Root For: Memphis
(04-07-2012 09:15 PM)Max Power Wrote:  

Because he's half white which is more than Martin and is a concealed carrier/pro gun which many of you identify with and he shot a scary black kid in a hoodie so *gasp* that could be you one day!

Half white, oh, like Obama. I get it.
04-07-2012 09:24 PM
Max Power Offline
Not Rod Carey

He looks a lot more white though, so that helps you guys identify with him.
(This post was last modified: 04-07-2012 09:29 PM by Max Power.)
04-07-2012 09:28 PM
Smaug Offline
Happnin' Dude

I Root For: Dragons

BlazerTalk AwardBlazerTalk AwardBlazerTalk AwardBlazerTalk Award
(04-07-2012 09:19 PM)Max Power Wrote:  
(04-07-2012 07:04 PM)Smaug Wrote:  Who here hasn't been perfectly willing to let the process play out, Max?

Enough facts are known to know that there is probable cause for a killer to be arrested. Without that the "process" doesn't get started.

I want the process to play out but in order to do that local law enforcement has to get the ball rolling

And if the Holder Justice Department chooses not to charge him, what tune will you sing then?
04-07-2012 09:36 PM
Hambone10 Offline
Hooter

I Root For: My Kids

New Orleans BowlDonatorsThe Parliament Awards

Ha... Hilarious. Typical liberal bs... When a criminal gets sentenced, who pays for his crime? He does. When a corporation pays for a crime, who pays it? Consumers. FTR, most conservatives I know have no problem making companies pay for their crimes... But when leeches like Max come in and sue a company for a billion dollars because something they didn't know was doing something they couldn't foresee and the company then raises the prices for their products to cover their expenses, we get little pissed off. You sure won't find me saying don't sure Dow for breast implants or tobacco for nicotine. I can think of lots of cases against corporations that most conservatives support
(04-07-2012 09:19 PM)Max Power Wrote:  

Kindly tell me what facts make it more probable that it was something other than self defense?

Probable. Look up the definition.
04-07-2012 11:09 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.