Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Teb...no PEYTON!!!
DesertBronco Offline
Banned

I Root For: 9 wins ASAP!!
Teb...no PEYTON!!!
Looks like Elway has found a cure for Tebowmania driving his football decisions.

This would be cool to see IMO.
03-10-2012 12:55 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

Whinny1 Offline
All American

I Root For: WMU and Iowa
RE: Teb...no PEYTON!!!
Tebow can sit on the bench and "Tebow" while awaiting his turn to get in the game, and be perfectly happy.

Jets fans will be devastated if Peyton takes the Bronco deal.
(This post was last modified: 03-10-2012 01:01 PM by Whinny1.)
03-10-2012 01:01 PM
DesertBronco Offline
Banned

Jets extended Sanchez's contract the other day. I think they're moving on.

There's a billboard in town by the very same people who started this craze with the billboard to start Tebow. It's a vote, Peyton is winning....LOL!

[Image: IFWT-tim-tebow-peyton-manning-billboard.png]
(This post was last modified: 03-10-2012 01:06 PM by DesertBronco.)
03-10-2012 01:04 PM
MileHighBronco Offline
Legend

I Root For: Broncos
As soon as PM became available, I was yelling to Elway to go full steam ahead after him. Tebow would then be expendable.

Elway and the brass want to win now. They've got plenty of cap space. It would turn a marginal playoff team into a contender that is no longer offensively challenged. Peyton is a winner and wants to go somewhere where they have that chance to win. The AFC West is the best place for that compared to his other options.

I'm on board. I've always enjoyed watching Peyton.
03-11-2012 03:31 PM
Advertisement

DesertBronco Offline
Banned

Do the Ravens have Cap issues, is that why they're not in the mix? That team would be SICK with him at qb, IMO.

Elway said as recently as last fall that he wanted Peyton if he came available, I hear once in a while that he golfs at Hiwan, I know a guy who is a member there, see the connection?

Seriously, that's been the scuttle in this booming small/large town of Denver, Elway wants a guy who throws, not sure why he would see the value in that? 01-wingedeagle

Peyton and this defense here would be just wrong. I see it working better than the Cardinals, and just think the plethora of third round draft picks they could pick up with trading "Timmy".
(This post was last modified: 03-11-2012 10:37 PM by DesertBronco.)
03-11-2012 10:37 PM
wmubroncopilot Offline
Heisman

I Root For: WMU
They could probably use Tebow in some other role. He's obviously a heck of an athlete, he's just not really a QB.
03-12-2012 10:22 AM
Chipdip Offline
Jersey Retired
Jersey Retired

I Root For:
Tebow grew up in Jacksonville. He could sell some tickets there and in FL in general.
03-12-2012 01:13 PM
Advertisement

DesertBronco Offline
Banned

Good, let him take his phony religious act there. Meanwhile 500 GENIUNELY religious guys in the NFL have collectively shrugged their shoulders.
03-12-2012 01:48 PM
Chipdip Offline
Jersey Retired
Jersey Retired

I Root For:
(03-12-2012 01:48 PM)DesertBronco Wrote:  Good, let him take his phony religious act there. Meanwhile 500 GENIUNELY religious guys in the NFL have collectively shrugged their shoulders.

Wow, so you know who the real ones and the fake ones are? Tebow spends every year in the Phillipines helping build schools. Sure seems to be going out of his way just to fake it. He might suck as a QB, but I doubt he's a phony when it comes to his faith.
(This post was last modified: 03-12-2012 02:06 PM by Chipdip.)
03-12-2012 01:55 PM
DesertBronco Offline
Banned

Yep, he's the only one who does that work, and he chose on his own to start that too huh?

I doubt the sincerity when he does the prayer pose when the camera is on him and he's alone. In person it's hilarious, we watched it happen with a camera man standing over him four times at the Lions game.

Meanwhile, the real deal guys were doing it when they felt the need outside of camera focus.
03-12-2012 02:22 PM
Advertisement

Chipdip Offline
Jersey Retired
Jersey Retired

I Root For:
Quote:Meanwhile, the real deal guys were doing it when they felt the need outside of camera focus.

Greg Jennings does it on every TD. But of course his motives are real and Tebow's are fake............ Or maybe there's just a lot more scrutiny of Tebow then GJ or others.
03-12-2012 02:30 PM
DesertBronco Offline
Banned

GJ does it when people aren't looking too, he also lives the life and doesn't "preach it" when he's in front of a camera EVERY D@MN TIME HE'S IN FRONT OF ONE, but rather answers his questions directly and succinctly.
03-12-2012 02:31 PM
Chipdip Offline
Jersey Retired
Jersey Retired

I Root For:
(03-12-2012 02:31 PM)DesertBronco Wrote:  GJ does it when people aren't looking too, he also lives the life and doesn't "preach it" when he's in front of a camera EVERY D@MN TIME HE'S IN FRONT OF ONE, but rather answers his questions directly and succinctly.

I don't know how you conclude that. The camera's on him just like it's on Tebow.
03-12-2012 02:37 PM
DesertBronco Offline
Banned

(03-12-2012 02:37 PM)Chipdip Wrote:  
(03-12-2012 02:31 PM)DesertBronco Wrote:  GJ does it when people aren't looking too, he also lives the life and doesn't "preach it" when he's in front of a camera EVERY D@MN TIME HE'S IN FRONT OF ONE, but rather answers his questions directly and succinctly.

I don't know how you conclude that. The camera's on him just like it's on Tebow.

I've seen the Packers live here in Denver. THINK.
03-12-2012 02:45 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.