Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Hey Louisville .prepare to be ...
uhmump95 Offline
Race Pimp

I Root For: all my hoes!
Crappies

<span style='font-family:Optima'><span style='font-size:21pt;line-height:100%'><span style='color:red'>RUN OVER!!!!</span></span></span>

The Runnin Coogs are gonna get ya!!!! You guys will be coming to the Hof where we are undefeated this year!!!

We have some pretty good guard play and our defense causes a lot of tunovers. I will be in attendace next Wednesday as the Coogs start conference play 1-0!!!
12-30-2004 12:48 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

MoFoCard Offline
Bench Warmer

I Root For: Louisville

Hey, clown your coogs haven't been any good since pha slamma jamma, if you haven't noticed!!! 04-bow

When was the last time they even had a whiffed of the ncaa tournament. :D
12-30-2004 03:38 PM
uhmump95 Offline
Race Pimp

Crappies

The last time they made the NCAAs was in either 1991 or 1992. It has been a tough road for us. First Foster coasts on the legacy of Guy Lewis, but win a single NCAA tounament game and then after he leaves we make some bad hires for our coaches.

Penders has had s on the right track until these last two games. Hopefully a week off to prepare for Louisville will have us ready for you guys!!!
12-30-2004 04:24 PM
Advertisement

#1bearcatfan
Unregistered

CrappiesNew Orleans Bowl

If houston beats Louisville, I'll shave my whole body and run around naked in downtown cincinnati! :wave:
12-30-2004 05:45 PM
Quote this message in a reply
Unregistered

CrappiesNew Orleans Bowl

Tom Penders won't save ya!!!!!
12-30-2004 10:40 PM
Advertisement

uhmump95 Offline
Race Pimp

Crappies

#1bearcatfan Wrote:If houston beats Louisville, I'll shave my whole body and run around naked in downtown cincinnati! :wave:
Come now man, don't make route against Houston. :laugh:

We seem to be a better team at home. If our guards are on, we should be able to give Louisville quite a game. Our defense causes quite a few tunover as well. I know I usually enjoy watching Louisville play, Pitino has you guys together.

Go Coogs shoot down the birds :biggun:
12-31-2004 08:57 AM
uhmump95 Offline
Race Pimp

Crappies

Coogs 70
Louisville 67

I warned ya!!
01-05-2005 11:15 PM
Advertisement

UCBearcat4ever Offline
All American

I Root For: Bearcats

UH Got Lucky. Louisville is always bad like this, where they get into a slump then late in the season, they will be better. Cards will not win C-USA now.

#1 Go Downtown and run naked like you promised
01-06-2005 10:18 AM
bluedemonsNation Offline
Water Engineer

I Root For:

#1bearcatfan Wrote:If houston beats Louisville, I'll shave my whole body and run around naked in downtown cincinnati! :wave:
Any sign of a naked man running through downtown yet?
01-06-2005 10:57 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
#1bearcatfan
Unregistered

CrappiesNew Orleans Bowl

You guys didn't see me, thats too bad!
01-06-2005 03:10 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.