Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Occupy Charlotte... Infestation removed
THE NC Herd Fan Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: Marshall
Occupy Charlotte... Infestation removed
Moving to enforce a newly passed city ordinance, Charlotte police removed the occupier nests from around the old city hall. Where there once was grass, a mud covered mess accents the lawn in front of the old city hall.

EVERY occupy parasite interviewed was from out of state. So this movement truly is an Occupation.
01-30-2012 05:26 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

I'mMoreAwesomeThanYou Offline
Medium Pimping

I Root For: America
RE: Occupy Charlotte... Infestation removed
This was inevitable...
01-30-2012 05:37 PM
DrTorch Offline
Proved mach and GTS to be liars

I Root For: ASU, BGSU
CrappiesDonatorsBalance of Power Contest
Occupy? Is that still around? It's hilarious how truly nobody cared!
01-30-2012 05:46 PM
smn1256 Offline
I miss Tripster

I Root For: Lower taxes
dead grass, police overtime, garbage removal, porto-potties, court costs for thos arrested, etc. it's funny how free speech is costing somebody some where some moolah.
01-30-2012 06:11 PM
Advertisement

RobertN Offline
Legend

I Root For: THE NIU Huskies
(01-30-2012 06:11 PM)smn1256 Wrote:  dead grass, police overtime, garbage removal, porto-potties, court costs for thos arrested, etc. it's funny how free speech is costing somebody some where some moolah.
I think it is funny how you righties are all for free speech-unless it is someone wo you don't agree with.
01-31-2012 12:18 PM
Fo Shizzle Offline
Pragmatic Classical Liberal

I Root For: ECU PIRATES

Balance of Power Contest
(01-31-2012 12:18 PM)RobertN Wrote:  
(01-30-2012 06:11 PM)smn1256 Wrote:  dead grass, police overtime, garbage removal, porto-potties, court costs for thos arrested, etc. it's funny how free speech is costing somebody some where some moolah.
I think it is funny how you righties are all for free speech-unless it is someone wo you don't agree with.

Who is stopping their free speech?
01-31-2012 12:22 PM
smn1256 Offline
I miss Tripster

I Root For: Lower taxes

It's the people who aren't saying anything that have to pay for the free speech.
01-31-2012 12:58 PM
Advertisement

RobertN Offline
Legend

I Root For: THE NIU Huskies
(01-31-2012 12:22 PM)Fo Shizzle Wrote:  

You rightwing nutjobs.
01-31-2012 02:09 PM
mlb Offline
O' Great One

I Root For: Cincinnati
Donators
(01-31-2012 02:09 PM)RobertN Wrote:  You rightwing nutjobs.

Now allowing someone to sleep in a public park is not stopping free speech. They can go around and picket, yell their message, do whatever... but putting up a tent and making the space unavailable for other members of the public should not be protected.
01-31-2012 02:15 PM
Native Georgian Offline
Legend

I Root For: TULANE+GA.STATE
(01-31-2012 02:15 PM)mlb Wrote:  They can go around and picket, yell their message, do whatever... but putting up a tent and making the space unavailable for other members of the public should not be protected.
+1
01-31-2012 02:49 PM
Advertisement

THE NC Herd Fan Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: Marshall
(01-31-2012 02:09 PM)RobertN Wrote:  

You rightwing nutjobs.

Nutjobs? Occupiers in Charlotte literally $#it on Charlotte. Clean up crews noticed this morning the parasites had been using the storm drains around cityhall as crappers. Hazmat teams were called in to determine the best way to get the crap out. These storm drains ultimately empty into the city's water supply. If that's free speech, I want it banned, and the scum Occupiers thrown in jail for 5X the length of the Occupy Infestation.
01-31-2012 07:06 PM
Fo Shizzle Offline
Pragmatic Classical Liberal

I Root For: ECU PIRATES

Balance of Power Contest
(01-31-2012 07:06 PM)THE NC Herd Fan Wrote:  
(01-31-2012 02:09 PM)RobertN Wrote:  

You rightwing nutjobs.

Nutjobs? Occupiers in Charlotte literally $#it on Charlotte. Clean up crews noticed this morning the parasites had been using the storm drains around cityhall as crappers. Hazmat teams were called in to determine the best way to get the crap out. These storm drains ultimately empty into the city's water supply. If that's free speech, I want it banned, and the scum Occupiers thrown in jail for 5X the length of the Occupy Infestation.

Yes...I see this is similar to the smoking bans all over America. If smokers were sensitive to others by not imposing their nasty habit upon others and cleaned up after themselves...no one would give a sh!t.

For clarity...I smoked heavily for 25 years. I never smoked in an enclosed public place or even in my own home. I always felt that my habit was MINE and was respectful of others.
01-31-2012 10:02 PM
Paul M Offline
American-American

I Root For: OU
Occupiers Strike Again -- This time against school girls

Last week's rally was held inside the rotunda of the state capitol in Providence. Bracy said the Occupiers, along with some pro-choice demonstrators, infiltrated the crowd of some 150 pro-lifers. He said the pro-life crowd was made up of senior citizens, mothers with young children, Cub Scouts, and school kids.

Bracy then added that "one of the most egregious incidents occurred when an Occupier climbed to the third floor balcony and dumped a box of condoms on girls from a Catholic school."

http://www.gopusa.com/freshink/2012/02/0...bscriber=1
02-01-2012 03:59 PM
Bearcat_Bounce Offline
God Like Summoner

I Root For: Winners
McPherson Square from Occupy DC was completely destroyed as well. Is it really hard to follow the law? If camping overnight is illegal, then, I don't know, maybe you should camp there? I know, its a really complicated thing for the college freshman know it alls.
02-01-2012 04:04 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.