Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Thread Closed 
Is it Baseball Season...
CardinalJim Offline
Welcome to The New Age

I Root For: Louisville

Thats one of the things I have always loved about being in CUSA. The schools that are absolutely horrible at basketball start getting pumped about BASEBALL (almost fell a sleep typing that...lmao) every year about this time. So here's your chance Big East fans, lets ignore conference basketball and start talking about college baseball...LMAO
WOW I can't wait for the Road to Omaha. Anyone want to help me fill out my brackets...LMAO
CJ
01-24-2005 06:13 PM
Find all posts by this user
Advertisement

#1bearcatfan
Unregistered

CrappiesNew Orleans Bowl

You're a cardinal fan and your thinking about baseball already, I find that hard to Believe.
01-24-2005 06:25 PM
Fanatical Offline
lost in dreams of hops & barley

I Root For: South Park Cows

huh, i didn't even think about it... so i looked up UC's february schedule

Feb 11 at Florida Atlantic Boca Raton, Fla. 7 p.m. ET
Feb 12 at Florida Atlantic Boca Raton, Fla. 2 p.m. ET
Feb 13 at Florida Atlantic Boca Raton, Fla. 1 p.m. ET
Feb 18 at Duke Durham, N.C. 3 p.m. ET
Feb 19 at Duke Durham, N.C. 1 p.m. ET
Feb 20 at Duke Durham, N.C. 1 p.m. ET
Feb 25 at Wake Forest Winston-Salem, N.C. 2:30 p.m. ET
Feb 26 at Wake Forest Winston-Salem, N.C. 1:30 p.m. ET
Feb 27 at Wake Forest Winston-Salem, N.C. 1:30 p.m. ET

ah baseball in february!
I did notice UC will finally have more home than away games this year due to the new stadium
01-24-2005 07:50 PM
djaphone Offline
Special Teams

I Root For: UC Bearcats

We have a beautiful new baseball facility, it would be nice if we could field a team that could actually compete.

I could care less about baseball too, but I do check their scores now and then.

[Image: K.jpg]

[Image: L.jpg]
01-24-2005 08:34 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Cajunman02 Offline
All American

I Root For: Louisiana
CrappiesCrappies

Fanatical Wrote:huh, i didn't even think about it... so i looked up UC's february schedule

Feb 11 at Florida Atlantic Boca Raton, Fla. 7 p.m. ET
Feb 12 at Florida Atlantic Boca Raton, Fla. 2 p.m. ET
Feb 13 at Florida Atlantic Boca Raton, Fla. 1 p.m. ET
Feb 18 at Duke Durham, N.C. 3 p.m. ET
Feb 19 at Duke Durham, N.C. 1 p.m. ET
Feb 20 at Duke Durham, N.C. 1 p.m. ET
Feb 25 at Wake Forest Winston-Salem, N.C. 2:30 p.m. ET
Feb 26 at Wake Forest Winston-Salem, N.C. 1:30 p.m. ET
Feb 27 at Wake Forest Winston-Salem, N.C. 1:30 p.m. ET

ah baseball in february!
I did notice UC will finally have more home than away games this year due to the new stadium
If the Big 10 gets what they want, we won't have baseball until March. Screw the Big 10!
01-24-2005 09:43 PM
99Tiger Offline
I got tiger blood, man.

I Root For: football wins

Crappies

The NCAA plays baseball in February? Wake me up in May.
01-24-2005 10:32 PM
Advertisement

CardinalJim Offline
Welcome to The New Age

#1bearcatfan Wrote:You're a cardinal fan and your thinking about baseball already, I find that hard to Believe.
I posted this for laughs. I can't believe people actually watch college baseball. Pro baseball is boring enough even with juiced players...LMAO Barry "I didn't know those were steroids" Bonds That says all you need to know about baseball.
CJ
01-25-2005 06:20 AM
Brick City Pirate Offline
All American

I Root For:

Cardinal Jim must have been the permanent batboy on his baseball teams.
01-25-2005 12:03 PM
CardinalJim Offline
Welcome to The New Age

Brick City Pirate Wrote:Cardinal Jim must have been the permanent batboy on his baseball teams.
No but what CardinalJim is, is a Big East fan posting on the Big East Board about a sport that SUCKS at the college level, plain and simple.
My question is why is a CUSA fan posting here. This thread was meant as nothing more than opportunity to make fun of those (southern schools) that attempt to place college baseball on the same level as college basketball. I'm sorry but if you want to talk college baseball the Big East isn't the place to do it. Why don't you go back to that pergatory you call CUSA and stay until something better comes along.
CJ
01-26-2005 06:24 AM
All American

I Root For:

I guess I hit a nerve. Remember CardinalJim, it's only a message board. If the moderators don't want me to post on this board, all they have to do is ask.
01-26-2005 08:03 AM
CardinalJim Offline
Welcome to The New Age

Brick City Pirate Wrote:I guess I hit a nerve. Remember CardinalJim, it's only a message board. If the moderators don't want me to post on this board, all they have to do is ask.
Believe me I could careless about anything you post. I just thought I would give you the same treatment you and the rest of the CUSA asswholes give Big East fans that are stupid enough to post on that board.
CJ
01-26-2005 11:55 AM
Advertisement

LocalYokel888 Offline
Water Engineer

I Root For:

Last I checked a baseball thread was at the top of the CUSA board! I guess this time of year must $uck for fans at Tulane, S Miss, ECU etc etc. :laugh: :laugh:
01-26-2005 11:58 AM
CardinalJim Offline
Welcome to The New Age

Yokel,
Thats exactly what I was talking about....LMAO
CJ :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
01-26-2005 12:00 PM
HoopDreams Offline
Better Than Diamond Rings

I Root For: EXPECTATIONS

CardinalJim Wrote:
Brick City Pirate Wrote:I guess I hit a nerve. Remember CardinalJim, it's only a message board. If the moderators don't want me to post on this board, all they have to do is ask.
Believe me I could careless about anything you post. I just thought I would give you the same treatment you and the rest of the CUSA asswholes give Big East fans that are stupid enough to post on that board.
CJ
"Never argue with an idiot, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience".
01-26-2005 12:03 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
All American

I Root For:

Let's see JimBob, I made a post that has over 100 replies on this BE board. I guess some of the posters on this board are interested enough to reply to my post. For the record, I don't rail other BE posters. I also don't know of anyone in their right mind that thinks college baseball will ever be at the same level as college basketball. You were trying to be sarcastically funny with your original post. I understood that & just decided to fire back with a little humor of my own. I guess some people are just good at dishing it out. Lighten up, Bud!

For the record, the reason I post on this board is because I've gotten to know some of the posters such as Wilkie from other boards. I enjoy Jackson's postings as well. Like I said before, if the people in charge of this board think I'm a troll or they just want BE fans here, that's fine by me.
01-26-2005 01:58 PM
TopCoog Offline
Heisman

I Root For:

If the Big east were good in baseball all of these guys would be yapping. That said, there is an opportunity for a NBE school who wants to inverst in a good indoor facility and make an effort. you have to have an indoor baseball practice facility up north or you are pretty much done.
01-26-2005 03:24 PM
Advertisement

All American

I Root For:

I actually think Cincy, Louisville, & USF, will do well in baseball. USF is located in a baseball state & Cincy has a new ballpark. Notre Dame has a good program. I would think playing the level of competition in CUSA over the past few years will give Cincy, Louisville, & USF a big advantage over the other BE schools.
01-26-2005 04:08 PM
TopCoog Offline
Heisman

I Root For:

I agree...the new teams will help Big east baseball. USF should do really well but the others you mantioned are not bad either.
01-26-2005 05:21 PM
Maize Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: Athletes First

TopCoog Wrote:I agree...the new teams will help Big east baseball. USF should do really well but the others you mantioned are not bad either.
It's freaking BaseBore, who cares. It is all about Football and Basketball.
01-26-2005 09:43 PM
CardinalJim Offline
Welcome to The New Age

Tulane, Houston, ECU and USM basketball can't draw flies but if you mention basebore, 03-puke they coming running. They can't help themselves....LMAO This is too phucking funny. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
01-26-2005 09:57 PM
Thread Closed 

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.