Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Midweek games (24, 25)
SubGod22 Offline
Average Joe

I Root For: Wichita
Midweek games (24, 25)
Bradley (6-15, 1-8) @ Southern Illinois (6-14, 3-6) - The most exciting game of the night, because it's the only one... Bradley is coming off of a close loss and SIU is coming off their biggest defeat in school history. Both teams have recieved historic beatdowns by the same team this year. This game could go either way.

Prediction: Nobody cares.

Northern Iowa (14-7, 4-5) @ Indiana State (11-9, 2-7) - ISUb is at home if that matters. UNI may have finally figured some things out in their win at Drake. These are two teams trying to avoid Thursday night. ISUb has issues though and not sure this is where they turn it around.

Prediction: UNI by 8

Missouri State (12-9, 5-4) @ Illinois State (12-8, 4-5) - ISU won the first match and have been playing pretty decent ball. MSU is an enigma. Never know what you're going to get from them. This is an important game for both teams as they make their case to be an upper half team.

Prediction: ISU by 3

Evansville (10-9, 5-4) @ Wichita State (17-3, 8-1) - Evansville somehow always plays Wichita close. If Stutz is healthy, and the way the Shox have played of late, this shouldn't be close. If Stutz is still having back issues and doesn't play, or isn't close to 100%, this game could be close once again.

Prediction: Wichita by 7

Creighton: (18-2, 8-1) @ Drake (12-8, 5-4) - Drake had their win streak snapped this weekend, but they're playing better than expected. But Creighton is Creighton and one of the best teams in the country. I don't see Drake slowing them down.

Prediction: Creighton by 15
01-23-2012 11:21 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

SubGod22 Offline
Average Joe

RE: Midweek games (24, 25)
In the nobody cares matchup, Bradley took another beating to hold on tight to last place. SIU tries to prove they're not as bad as everyone thinks. Beating Bradley doesn't prove that. And for the sake of SIU, I hope they don't win too many more and somehow save Lowrey from being canned after the season.
01-25-2012 09:15 AM
SubGod22 Offline
Average Joe

RE: Midweek games (24, 25)
ISUb shocks us all, not really, UNI isn't all that great... Trees pulled out a 5 point victory. IF UNI still had any hopes of pulling off an at-large, I think they're officially gone. Unless maybe they win out. But even then, they'd still probably be on the bubble.

ISU wins by 7 in OT against MSU. That's a battle I wouldn't have minded seeing but I was a little busy at The Roundhouse. Good win for ISU. Keeps them fighting for an upper division finish and out of Thursday. Still, teams 3-8 are pretty much in the same boat.

Wichita took their foot off the gas and let UE make the game look closer than it ever really was. Wichita was up by 20ish and started playing with lineups they don't use and sat Stutz for a long period of time. He still ended up with 22 and 8. Williams dished out a career high 10 assists.

Drake hung in there with Creighton but couldn't get over the hump as Creighton won by 7. I don't have any details on this one either.

I do know I suck at picking the spread. But it is what it is.
01-26-2012 09:28 AM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.