Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

You picked them.....now keep them
TIGER50 Offline
Bench Warmer

I Root For:

As a Memphis Tiger who is glad you guys grabbed those 2 ******HOLES, would you please get them on your board :mad: Nothing is worse than hearing all of this BS :rolleyes: about them kicking all of your ******ES in all sports 04-bow

Good Luck with the SOB's 04-bow 04-bow You deserve them. 04-cheers
01-31-2005 09:43 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

djaphone Offline
Special Teams

I Root For: UC Bearcats

I'm not sure what posts you are referring to Tiger, but I know that on the UC board we respect the other BEAST schools. I don't recall any threads about kicking all of their asses in any sport.

You must have been thinking about us kicking C-USA ****** in every sport. See ya later :wave:
01-31-2005 09:53 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
#1bearcatfan
Unregistered

CrappiesNew Orleans Bowl

49-10 Enough Said *******
02-05-2005 11:14 AM
Quote this message in a reply
TIGER50 Offline
Bench Warmer

I Root For:

LOSERVILLE whipped you after you got up 17 @ home
TIGERS kick LOSERVILLE in Kentucky
SINSINNATI is in 3rd place CUSA getting ready for the March downward.
:stupid:
Let me put it this way....we have as good a chance of getting to the sweet 16 as you do and we probably won't get to go to NCAA..........but a bearcat will go down against a Tiger...because we may be lousy but you are losers.....and you have been losers 4ever :laugh: SinSinnati is to March as the Cubs were to July!!!! :laugh
02-11-2005 10:34 PM
Advertisement

#1bearcatfan
Unregistered

CrappiesNew Orleans Bowl

TIGER50 Wrote:LOSERVILLE whipped you after you got up 17 @ home
Let me put it this way....we have as good a chance of getting to the sweet 16 as you do and we probably won't get to go to NCAA..........but a bearcat will go down against a Tiger...because we may be lousy but you are losers.....and you have been losers 4ever :laugh: SinSinnati is to March as the Cubs were to July!!!! :laugh
Honest to God, you have got to be the worst smack talker on the face of the planet.
02-15-2005 03:15 PM
CincyCatz1224 Offline
1st String

I Root For: UC, UofL, ND

Hey Tigger how about you come talk smack to us UC fans after you can beat Louisiana Tech at home and at St. Louis. O and we've gone to 13 soon to be 14 NCAA's, hows Memphis doing with that?

P.S. I'll be back for more after we throttle you. :D
03-04-2005 09:12 PM
CincyCatz1224 Offline
1st String

Hey Tigger I think your just happy that UC and every other team that ever wins the conference is leaving and we're being replaced by Rice, SMU, Marshall, UTEP, and some other cupcakes. Your just happy because now your RPI will drop even lower than its current 121. This way you should win the conference every year for the next millenium...and you probably still won't. Or maybe you'll get wise and move to a better conference like all the good former CUSA teams, but then again, you are from Memphis.

P.S. My 3 year old sister can Spell Louisville and Cincinnati right. :stupid:
03-04-2005 09:34 PM
Advertisement

gruehls
Unregistered

CrappiesNew Orleans Bowl

TIGER50 Wrote:LOSERVILLE whipped you after  you got up 17 @ home
wow. i just found this goof.

let me see; what's the best way to respond to a piece of crap like you?

oh yeah; how bout hahahahahahahahah!

and at the fedex no less. hahahahahahahahahah

you suck and so does your overrated coach. some day soon, come visit us in the ncaa tourney. oh wait; that will be some day late.

did i mention that you personally, and all you stand or squat for, suck, will continue to suck, and are consigned to suck forever, just because you are, well, a total sucking vacuum with no redeeming quality except to suck.

ncaa? you should know that it stands for "not calipari anytime anywhere."

p.s. come back soon. when i need to vent, you're the moron i want nearby.

did i mention the "hahahahahahahahaha" part which is relevant to beating you on senior day at your home floor?
03-05-2005 06:37 PM
CincyCatz1224 Offline
1st String

Hey its me again Tigger. How about them Tigers eh? We didnt even have our best 3 point shooter and one of our top PG's. I bet your feeling pretty damn stupid right about now. Its no wonder you havent posted a message in a while.
03-05-2005 09:31 PM
David Krysakowski Offline
1st String

I Root For:

I can't wait to see Cincinnati & Pittsburgh play each other. They should be great games.
03-06-2005 09:15 PM
Advertisement

gotigers1 Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: Tigers!

TIGERS50 does NOT represent every Memphis fan in thwe world...
03-07-2005 11:19 AM
nkybearcat6 Offline
Excellent

I Root For: Cincinnati

Why hasnt he said anything since the game
03-07-2005 04:33 PM
CincyCatz1224 Offline
1st String

Exactly what I was thinking cincinnaticats6.
03-07-2005 10:38 PM
Advertisement

TIGER50 Offline
Bench Warmer

I Root For:

I'm back......getting ready for the finals in the NIT :D Of course it is not the Big Dance and we didn't get a chance to play so we can impress the country like the mighty bearcats, who once again fail to see sweet 16 :D :D It is the easiest pick in the tourney bracket. Pick against Cincy and you will usually win your first game. 60-62 was a tough loss 03-wink but was looking forward to the tourney rematch 03-wink too bad that other Big Least power USF #11 seed beat you by double digits :laugh: You threw the game to get rested for your 2 game NCAA :stupid: Have fun being Loserville's red-headed companion :wave:
03-29-2005 08:36 PM
mlb Offline
O' Great One

I Root For: Cincinnati
Donators

Tiger, what is your record against UC in C-USA?

(2-9)

Tiger, what is your record under Calipari against UC?

1-6 I believe?

When you guys actually learn to play basketball you can come back. Until then, have fun playing against Central Florida, Tulane, and Our Lady of the Peace.
03-29-2005 10:29 PM
alphacard Offline
Water Engineer

I Root For:

Any smack that begins with "finals of the NIT" should be deleted to protect the ignorant. Not only that, they lost that one too! BAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA!
Yep Memphis beat us at home, of course then we beat them at their place, ending any hope of an at large bid.
Oh yeah, we beat them AGAIN at home to end any chance of being tourney champ, thus sending them to the NIT.
Oh yeah, your AD JUST now figured out that we don't have to play you in our exit agreement with C-USA. What a maroon.
Oh yeah, your head coach knows the score, that's why he was caught begging for the Va job
Oh yeah, now that the tourney is over, your daddy the Grizzlies called and said come get your banners out of their gym
Oh yeah, the former Tiger fans, now Grizzlies fans, said if you're gonna use our gym, win something for a change (and come get your banners)
Oh yeah, the Pyramid landlords called (the Grizzlies) and said they have a Celine Deion concert tonight, don't bring your banners there either.
Oh yeah, Huggins called Calipari and said b*tch wax my car

Have fun in purgatory, playing in someone else's gym, against teams with no geographical allegiance, no rivals, no fans, and none of our money coming in. Can you say "local cable access channel?" Bigger question, can you make primetime over a one man band?

You've made your bed by trying to screw the departing teams, wallow in regret and obscurity in it.
04-07-2005 09:36 AM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.