Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Hey Panama, I guess we can hang here!
Bookmark and Share
ChooChoo Offline
Sun Belt Nationalist

I Root For: Georgia State
Hey Panama, I guess we can hang here!
This looks like a good spot for an entertainment center. This is gonna be PARTY CENTRAL. All we have to do is just wait for the traffic to come by....03-phew...any minute now...
(This post was last modified: 01-03-2012 12:16 PM by ChooChoo.)
01-03-2012 12:15 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

OrangeCrush22 Offline
Heisman

I Root For: Syracuse
RE: Hey Panama, I guess we can hang here!
Just passing though. 07-coffee3
(This post was last modified: 01-03-2012 12:24 PM by OrangeCrush22.)
01-03-2012 12:24 PM
panama Offline
Legend

I Root For: Georgia STATE
(01-03-2012 12:15 PM)ChooChoo Wrote:  This looks like a good spot for an entertainment center. This is gonna be PARTY CENTRAL. All we have to do is just wait for the traffic to come by....03-phew...any minute now...
...any minute now
03-yawn
01-06-2012 09:17 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
ChooChoo Offline
Sun Belt Nationalist

Just a couple more days here...then we can have two threads again...I hope...
01-14-2012 11:12 AM
panama Offline
Legend

(01-14-2012 11:12 AM)ChooChoo Wrote:  Just a couple more days here...then we can have two threads again...I hope...

That's just crazy talk. Shut up, they will hear us
01-14-2012 11:41 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
ChooChoo Offline
Sun Belt Nationalist

So are you a comic fan? Thought I remember seeing you make a Darkseid (New Gods not Sith) reference on a thread a while back.
01-14-2012 01:25 PM
Advertisement

panama Offline
Legend

(01-14-2012 01:25 PM)ChooChoo Wrote:  So are you a comic fan? Thought I remember seeing you make a Darkseid (New Gods not Sith) reference on a thread a while back.

Yes, big time comics and sci-fi fan. I feel like suing The Big Bang Theory for royalties. Especially a fan of Bruce Timm's stuff.
01-14-2012 02:35 PM
ChooChoo Offline
Sun Belt Nationalist

(01-14-2012 02:35 PM)panama Wrote:  
(01-14-2012 01:25 PM)ChooChoo Wrote:  So are you a comic fan? Thought I remember seeing you make a Darkseid (New Gods not Sith) reference on a thread a while back.

Yes, big time comics and sci-fi fan. I feel like suing The Big Bang Theory for royalties. Especially a fan of Bruce Timm's stuff.

That's awesome. Big Bang is one of my favorites as well. I've kinda fell out of collecting. I spent 20+ years as a DC comics man with a little dabbling in Marvel. I'd collect about any DC action figure or Batman related item I could find for years. I don't read them anymore but I read the story forums from time to time and love searching for silver age books in unexpected places. I do get most of the animated movies that come out and I'm prone to getting an action figure every now and then (my 6 year old makes for a great scapegoat). Do you have a fanboy favorite item?
01-14-2012 07:37 PM
panama Offline
Legend

(01-14-2012 07:37 PM)ChooChoo Wrote:  
(01-14-2012 02:35 PM)panama Wrote:  

That's awesome. Big Bang is one of my favorites as well. I've kinda fell out of collecting. I spent 20+ years as a DC comics man with a little dabbling in Marvel. I'd collect about any DC action figure or Batman related item I could find for years. I don't read them anymore but I read the story forums from time to time and love searching for silver age books in unexpected places. I do get most of the animated movies that come out and I'm prone to getting an action figure every now and then (my 6 year old makes for a great scapegoat). Do you have a fanboy favorite item?

Used to hang out at a bookstore/comic store on Chamblee-Tucker Road in high school and later at the Book Nook when it was still at Clairmont and Buford Hwy. Have fallen out of frequenting the comic stores but I was a Justice League Animated Series fan, Actually my revival came with Batman back in 1992. Hard to believe its been 20 years. I have a mild Superman affectation. (I know, so,e would say..MILD?) I am lucky to have a wife who is almost as big a comic fan as me and as big of a Trekkie and Star Wars fan. In fact she's a specist in that she hates Bajorans. Yes I have mentioned they do not exist.
01-16-2012 09:19 PM
ChooChoo Offline
Sun Belt Nationalist

Cool, yeah I remember those spots. I bough alot of back issues at that BookNook in the mid 80's. I've been to all the old stores at one time or another. Dealt with Cards and Comics in Decatur the longest probably. I picked up a lot of silver age stuff there before it closed and from the Titans on the southside. Brave and the Bold #54 is probably the best one I've held on to (1st Teen Titans). I can take or leave Star Trek (liked the new movie's direction) but I'm very much the Star Wars fan. What's your feeling on this new ROTJ "nooo" that Lucas added in the Blue Ray? I can't bring myself to watch it yet.
01-16-2012 10:32 PM
panama Offline
Legend

(01-16-2012 10:32 PM)ChooChoo Wrote:  Cool, yeah I remember those spots. I bough alot of back issues at that BookNook in the mid 80's. I've been to all the old stores at one time or another. Dealt with Cards and Comics in Decatur the longest probably. I picked up a lot of silver age stuff there before it closed and from the Titans on the southside. Brave and the Bold #54 is probably the best one I've held on to (1st Teen Titans). I can take or leave Star Trek (liked the new movie's direction) but I'm very much the Star Wars fan. What's your feeling on this new ROTJ "nooo" that Lucas added in the Blue Ray? I can't bring myself to watch it yet.
Refusing to watch it. LOL. Hate revisions. I thought the new Star Trek was good but couldnt get over the alternate timeline. Right now feeling Fringe on TV. All my other sci fi shows have been cancelled. LOL

Just realized I didnt DVR Alcatraz. Doh
01-16-2012 10:42 PM
Advertisement

ChooChoo Offline
Sun Belt Nationalist

My girlfriend bought us Fringe and Supernatural Seasons 1 on DVD for Christmas. I havent watched Fringe yet but was extremely pleased with Supernatural. I'm looking forward to it.
Soooo, any new word from "the insiders"?
01-17-2012 04:46 PM
ChooChoo Offline
Sun Belt Nationalist

Thanks Scoop! I figured as much but I havent asked anyone in a while. Saw where Bray had an announcement he wanted to share on PT. Figured it was just a rehashing of October's info but you never can tell.
01-18-2012 05:20 PM
panama Offline
Legend

(01-18-2012 05:20 PM)ChooChoo Wrote:  Thanks Scoop! I figured as much but I havent asked anyone in a while. Saw where Bray had an announcement he wanted to share on PT. Figured it was just a rehashing of October's info but you never can tell.

Well u did here about Hunterville right? Epic!
01-18-2012 06:23 PM
ChooChoo Offline
Sun Belt Nationalist

That looks like a lot of fun! ah, to be 21 again! I assume security has improved :)
01-19-2012 06:35 PM
panama Offline
Legend

(01-19-2012 06:35 PM)ChooChoo Wrote:  That looks like a lot of fun! ah, to be 21 again! I assume security has improved :)

Its a different world. After the UNCW there were hundreds of students walking up Piedmont to the dorms and to the on campus Waffle House. Last night I was at the Kroger on Moreland Ave at Edgewood Retail District. There weer a good 15 kids with GSU gear on and another ten or so in regular clothes shopping throughout the store including ILB Mark Hogan.
01-19-2012 09:41 PM
Advertisement

ChooChoo Offline
Sun Belt Nationalist

Hey Panama, I've watched the 1st season of Fringe. It was EPIC! Can't wait to see where it all leads. I've notice some moods are in swing over at the PT. Is CL making waves again?
02-03-2012 11:30 PM
panama Offline
Legend

PM me. Not going to talk about it on the boards
02-04-2012 12:04 PM
panama Offline
Legend

(02-03-2012 11:30 PM)ChooChoo Wrote:  Hey Panama, I've watched the 1st season of Fringe. It was EPIC! Can't wait to see where it all leads. I've notice some moods are in swing over at the PT. Is CL making waves again?

Season two will blow your mind!
02-09-2012 03:51 PM
ChooChoo Offline
Sun Belt Nationalist

[Image: walken_han_solo.jpg]
03-28-2012 01:37 AM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.