Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Thread Closed 
ESPN: 8 BE teams in NCAA next season
wvucrazed Offline
Heisman

I Root For: West Virginia

I know it's a little early... hehe. But ESPN has a projected NCAA Bracket up for next year, and they have 8 NBE teams listed, including WVU as a #3 seed (!!!!!!)

Interesting, 4 from the A-10, but only Memphis from NCUSA.

Obviously its just a wild guess, but nice to see the NBE getting some props from the major media.

they have from the BE:

Villanova
UCONN
WVU
Louisville
Cinci
Syracuse
Georgetown
Pitt

to look at bracket, go to http://www.espn.com, look at college basketball and follow the link.
04-07-2005 07:20 PM
Find all posts by this user
Advertisement

mlb Offline
O' Great One

I Root For: Cincinnati
Donators

UC just lost a player to transfer (Roy Bright), so I'm not holding my breath on an NCAA bid next year. I hope so, but I really thought he would be a guy who stepped out to put some points on the board. I'm probably overreacting tonight, but I'm not so sure I'll feel any better about it tomorrow.
04-07-2005 09:20 PM
CardFANATIC Offline
Special Teams

I Root For: UL, Neb,OM, EWU

I thought he woud be a good player for UC, when did he announce?
04-07-2005 09:41 PM
UCBearcat4ever Offline
All American

I Root For: Bearcats

CardFANATIC Wrote:I thought he woud be a good player for UC, when did he announce?
No offical Announcement yet, it was reported on the 6:00 News tonight
04-07-2005 10:15 PM
Advertisement

Bearcat T Offline
All American

I Root For:

Roy is homesick and may want to play at Charlotte. He is a good kid but may be a tweener. He would not have started on the wing
this year with White and Kirkland both double figure scorers back as seniors, so he has become unhappy with playing time and roll. He is not big enough
for the 4-5 on a full time basis. He is a a good all-round player but is still only 6'4 or 5 at a stretch. White and Kirk go 6'7 and 6'8.
UC has two long wings in today for visits so I expect Roy is gone.
Ed Turner formally of Pitt is now up to 6'8 from Central Fla JC and
a high schooler from Ga. 6'7 Deandre Coleman is here. UC is still in on several Big men so stay tuned expect 2 to 3 signess this next week. UC will finally be loaded with ultra quick shooters at guard
with three frosh newcomers...Banks the player of the year in GA
two years ago sat out, Downey the ALL-TIME LEADING SCORER IN
SC history, and Evans the palyer of the year in VA b-4 prep school all will bring it. Muhammad showed great improvement and returns to run the show. Hicks will be a monster and with 6"10 frosh Herrara
UC will finally have a true center for the first time in years...
04-08-2005 09:32 AM
njndirish Offline
Special Teams

I Root For: Notre Dame

They're taking an estimate, we could end up with seven or even six in the tourney, and don't go counting everyone out?
04-08-2005 09:54 AM
Cat's_Claw Offline
All American

I Root For:

mlbUC Wrote:UC just lost a player to transfer (Roy Bright), so I'm not holding my breath on an NCAA bid next year. I hope so, but I really thought he would be a guy who stepped out to put some points on the board. I'm probably overreacting tonight, but I'm not so sure I'll feel any better about it tomorrow.
Losing Roy Bright isn't going to effect UC's NCAA bid status, especially with Banks, Kirkland, Evans and White at the 2-guard spots next year.
04-08-2005 07:59 PM
Thread Closed 

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.