Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Gay
Bseagle Offline
Water Engineer

I Root For: Usm
Gay
Is all mid to north east schools full of gay pedophiles?
11-17-2011 10:27 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

hawghiggs Offline
All American

I Root For: Arkansas
RE: Gay
It would seem so.
11-17-2011 10:52 PM
ivet Offline
1st String

I Root For: ThePaul, Hoya
this thread is inappropriate but I still laughed for some reason after reading what he said. Am I going to hell?
11-17-2011 10:59 PM
Advertisement

USAFMEDIC Offline
Heisman

I Root For: MIZZOU/FSU/USM
(11-17-2011 10:59 PM)ivet Wrote:  this thread is inappropriate but I still laughed for some reason after reading what he said. Am I going to hell?

No, I am sure they are just about everywhere. Now Syracuse is in the gunsights.....
11-18-2011 12:26 AM
OrangeCrush22 Offline
Heisman

I Root For: Syracuse
If this is true. Probably. I'm not sure if it's true though. Part of me thinks it is, but there are so many holes in the story. At least Syracuse has handled the situation better than Penn State. Fine has been put on administrative leave, and Boeheim has issued numerous comments. All this hours after the allegations, it took Penn State like a week and a half to do anything.

Mark Schwarz saying that Fine is the "king of Syracuse". Is laughable. Over 90% of Syracuse doesn't know he even exists, let alone recognize him. Hell, some of Syracuse probably has no idea who Boeheim is. In 2003 multiple entities including ESPN, SU, and the PostStandard all investigated the issue. All 3 found no evidence. It was then again investigated by the university in '05, and they still found no evidence.

Boeheim's comments...

"There’s absolutely no way that I believe any of this could possibly have happened. That’s the bottom line."

"This matter was fully investigated by the University in 2005 and it was determined that the allegations were unfounded. I have known Bernie Fine for more than 40 years. I have never seen or witnessed anything to suggest that he would been involved in any of the activities alleged. Had I seen or suspected anything, I would have taken action. Bernie has my full support."

"He supplied four names to the university that would corroborate his story. None of them did ... there is only one side to this story. He is lying."

"Why wouldn't he come to the police (first this time)? Why would he go to ESPN? What are people looking for here? I believe they are looking for money. I believe they saw what happened at Penn State and they are using ESPN to get money. That is what I believe. You want to put that on the air? Put that on the air."

Here is the accuser being interviewed. Seems very dodgy.

Skip to 1:18 for the interview.

Stuttering, no eye contact, fidgety, flushed, etc...
(This post was last modified: 11-18-2011 01:06 AM by OrangeCrush22.)
11-18-2011 12:53 AM
bitcruncher Offline
pepperoni roll psycho...

I Root For: West Virginia
It could be a cry for attention. It wouldn't be the first such. The history of this seems to support it being false. But at this point, who knows?
11-18-2011 10:18 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.