Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Women's XC third
northcoastRocket Online
Hall of Famer

I Root For: Toledo
Women's XC third
Unofficial results:

Michigan 45, Mich St 77, Toledo 84, Wisco 91, Notre Dame 112, Ohio St 163, Indiana 191

Haven't found any individual results yet, and no report on the men's team.
11-12-2011 01:55 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

northcoastRocket Online
Hall of Famer

RE: Women's XC third
Lady Rockets individual results:

7 Emma Kertesz SR Toledo 20:42.6
16 Kaylin Belair JR Toledo 21:02.6
17 Ari Fisher SR Toledo 21:04.5
18 Megan Vogelsong SO Toledo 21:05.6
26 Kristal Studer JR Toledo 21:18.2
60 Priscilla Timmons FR Toledo 21:56.6

BG women finished last.

UT men finished 15th.
11-12-2011 03:17 PM
DetroitRocket Online
Heisman

I Root For:
11-12-2011 06:12 PM
Advertisement

H2Oville Rocket Offline
Legend

I Root For: Toledo R0ckets
Great job, Rockets.
11-12-2011 07:32 PM
DetroitRocket Online
Heisman

I Root For:
What happened to Megan Wright? Not sure if she ran at all this year. She was All-MAC as a freshman.
11-13-2011 08:57 AM
Advertisement

utxctrack Offline
2nd String

It will be announced today around 2pm that the women's team advanced and earned an at large bid to the NCAA Championship (31 teams) for the second year in a row. No MAC school had ever gone more than once and now the Rockets return back-to-back. The Regional was an amazing event. Nothing but rave reviews from all the fans and coaches with over 4000 people at the meet at Ottawa Park Golf Course!

Megan Wright and Devyn Ramsay both redshirted this year and both are First Team All-MAC Runners. Toledo had 4 All-Region selections! Their 5th runner was 26th just one place from$ All-Region.

Great job Rockets!
11-13-2011 12:34 PM
H2Oville Rocket Offline
Legend

(11-13-2011 08:57 AM)DetroitRocket Wrote:  What happened to Megan Wright? Not sure if she ran at all this year. She was All-MAC as a freshman.

Injured as I heard it. UT will be extremely strong again next year i women's x-country and should be better in men's s well. I'm eager to see the new recruiting class.
11-13-2011 06:26 PM
Advertisement

H2Oville Rocket Offline
Legend

OK, we got the bid to the NCAAs in Indy! Last year 28th: this year? Hopefully Toledo's first (but not last) Top Twenty five finish of the year.
11-13-2011 09:25 PM
Chugalug Offline
Special Teams

I Root For:
Why am I the only one that has a complaint.
Very poor, nonexistent, pre meet promotion, very poor, coverage, of the event, by the local media.
I ask you, are there folks at UT, whose job is to generate media interest, for significant events?
If so ,they dropped the ball on covering this first time, one of nine regional cross country events.
Not one article in our local paper, not one.
These kids deserve better.
I , personally was impressed with the actual production of this CC meet,just wondering why it was forgotten media wise.
11-13-2011 09:58 PM
H2Oville Rocket Offline
Legend

(11-13-2011 09:58 PM)Chugalug Wrote:  Why am I the only one that has a complaint.
Very poor, nonexistent, pre meet promotion, very poor, coverage, of the event, by the local media.
I ask you, are there folks at UT, whose job is to generate media interest, for significant events?
If so ,they dropped the ball on covering this first time, one of nine regional cross country events.
Not one article in our local paper, not one.
These kids deserve better.
I , personally was impressed with the actual production of this CC meet,just wondering why it was forgotten media wise.

I don't read the Blade but a quick check showed a mention of the meet in a stroy about the Rockets' MAC win.- I know I saw at least one TV spot and the U had it all over their main site. I guess the places I go for info it was plastered all over the place but if it wasn't out in the general public that's a shame. A great opportunity for UT to show its stuff.
(This post was last modified: 11-13-2011 10:21 PM by H2Oville Rocket.)
11-13-2011 10:13 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.