Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Inconvenient Q. - Why is class hatred morally superior to Race hatred?
MileHighBronco Offline
Legend

I Root For: Broncos
Inconvenient Q. - Why is class hatred morally superior to Race hatred?
I would love to get a liberal's answer to that in an actual, give and take discussion, without the usual misdirection and smears.

I don't read Prager regularly, but this one struck a nerve and I love how he has framed this question because it cuts to the heart of dem tactics.

Why is Class Hatred Morally Superior to Race Hatred?

Quote:The democratic left believes in democracy, and, before the 1970s, some of its adherents were fierce anti-Communists. But while the decent and the indecent left differ on democracy versus tyranny and on non-violence versus violence, the nicest leftists in the world agree with the indecent left about who the enemy is.

Being on the left means that you divide the world between rich and poor much more than you divide it between good and evil. For the leftist, the existence of rich and poor -- (SET ITAL) inequality (END ITAL) -- is what constitutes evil. More than tyranny, inequality disturbs the left, including the non-Communist left. That is why so many on the left fell in love with Fidel Castro, Hugo Chavez and, at other times, with every left-wing dictator. Non-leftists see these men as thugs; much of the left sees them as fighters for equality. Yes, leftist dictators extinguish freedom and steal land and businesses from the rich -- but none of this disturbs most of the left.

It does seem to be a mental disorder. For all of recorded history, there has always been inequality of incomes. Always will be. I just wish these brain dead morons would be forced to live in those utopias where everybody's outcome was the same. They might just wake up to the reality of what they are pushing. Everybody equally miserable and dependent on the state, while those "more equal than others" (the elite) enjoy the perks on the backs of the sheep. I truly believe that most of these fools think that they themselves will be part of the privileged group, not realizing that they are the useful fools that brought about their own demise.

Quote:Non-leftists who cherish the American value of liberty over the left-wing value of socioeconomic equality, as well as those who adhere to Judeo-Christian values, do not regard the existence of economic classes as inherently morally problematic. If the poor are treated equally before the law, are given the chance and the liberty to raise their socioeconomic status and have their basic material needs met, the gap between rich and poor is not a major moral problem. Of course, if the rich got rich through deceitful or violent means, they must be prosecuted.
10-26-2011 03:26 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

TomorrowHerd Offline
Protecting the Northern Flank

I Root For: Pie!!!!

Donators
RE: Inconvenient Q. - Why is class hatred morally superior to Race hatred?
Helluva good question!!!!!!!!!
10-26-2011 06:50 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
smn1256 Offline
I miss Tripster

I Root For: Lower taxes
It's not who you hate, it's the agenda.
10-26-2011 07:31 PM
Advertisement

Redwingtom Offline
Progressive filth

I Root For: B-G-S-U !!!!
(10-26-2011 03:26 PM)MileHighBronco Wrote:  I would love to get a liberal's answer to that in an actual, give and take discussion, without the usual misdirection and smears.

I don't read Prager regularly, but this one struck a nerve and I love how he has framed this question because it cuts to the heart of dem tactics.

Quote:The democratic left believes in democracy, and, before the 1970s, some of its adherents were fierce anti-Communists. But while the decent and the indecent left differ on democracy versus tyranny and on non-violence versus violence, the nicest leftists in the world agree with the indecent left about who the enemy is.

Being on the left means that you divide the world between rich and poor much more than you divide it between good and evil. For the leftist, the existence of rich and poor -- (SET ITAL) inequality (END ITAL) -- is what constitutes evil. More than tyranny, inequality disturbs the left, including the non-Communist left. That is why so many on the left fell in love with Fidel Castro, Hugo Chavez and, at other times, with every left-wing dictator. Non-leftists see these men as thugs; much of the left sees them as fighters for equality. Yes, leftist dictators extinguish freedom and steal land and businesses from the rich -- but none of this disturbs most of the left.

It does seem to be a mental disorder. For all of recorded history, there has always been inequality of incomes. Always will be. I just wish these brain dead morons would be forced to live in those utopias where everybody's outcome was the same. They might just wake up to the reality of what they are pushing. Everybody equally miserable and dependent on the state, while those "more equal than others" (the elite) enjoy the perks on the backs of the sheep. I truly believe that most of these fools think that they themselves will be part of the privileged group, not realizing that they are the useful fools that brought about their own demise.

Quote:Non-leftists who cherish the American value of liberty over the left-wing value of socioeconomic equality, as well as those who adhere to Judeo-Christian values, do not regard the existence of economic classes as inherently morally problematic. If the poor are treated equally before the law, are given the chance and the liberty to raise their socioeconomic status and have their basic material needs met, the gap between rich and poor is not a major moral problem. Of course, if the rich got rich through deceitful or violent means, they must be prosecuted.

03-yawn
(This post was last modified: 10-27-2011 08:12 AM by Redwingtom.)
10-26-2011 09:48 PM
Paul M Offline
American-American

I Root For: OU
First person and third parties.
10-26-2011 10:23 PM
Rebel
Unregistered

CrappiesNew Orleans Bowl
(10-26-2011 09:48 PM)Redwingtom Wrote:  [/b]
(10-26-2011 03:26 PM)MileHighBronco Wrote:  I would love to get a liberal's answer to that in an actual, give and take discussion, without the usual misdirection and smears.

03-yawn

We didn't say anything about your homosexuality, Tom.
10-26-2011 10:23 PM
Quote this message in a reply

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.