Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

FIU is a one-string banjo ?
Bookmark and Share
CajunT Offline
Basement Dweller Hater

I Root For: Louisiana
FIU is a one-string banjo ?
Wow, ASU fans feeling a little jiffy the night before the nationally televised game. Here are a couple of good ones just for fun!

Howlin' Wolf
FIU is a one-string banjo who has never won in Jonesboro or beat us by much at their house. Being the home team, we should win this easily. We won't though. We'll win this with great difficulty:

ASU 23
FIU 21

RedwolfROB
My 2 cent 25k plus in stadium
ASU wins 42-24

Under 25k there
ASU 24. FIU 23

wolf with no eyes
stAte 42
opposing sunbelt team 21
10-17-2011 02:43 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

Seminole Indian Offline
All American

I Root For: Texas
RE: FIU is a one-string banjo ?
I'm sure most ASU fans know that this will be a good game. In fact most ASU fans know that FIU is getting their best player back (a nice writeup in the local paper today about him) and will be the best team remaining on their schedule. They are very lucky to have them at home this year. They also know that while ASU is favored, as they will be against all the teams remaining on their schedule, if they do not play there best FIU can and will beat them.
10-17-2011 03:01 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Fanof49ASU Offline
Heisman

I Root For: stAte
The attendance is an unknown. It's supposed to rain all day tomorrow, and hopefully stop before game time. That will affect attendance numbers....our fans are fickle.

***I don't live in Jonesboro, but I think it's been raining most of the past week. I've seen a farmer on our board that I usually don't see until December....so the fields must be pretty wet.
(This post was last modified: 10-17-2011 03:47 PM by Fanof49ASU.)
10-17-2011 03:45 PM
slappycajun Offline
Special Teams

I Root For: UL
I hope the weather holds out and the Wolves are able to put some people in the stadium. It will be a great chance to showcase the Belt.
10-17-2011 03:55 PM
Advertisement

CajunT Offline
Basement Dweller Hater

I Root For: Louisiana
(10-17-2011 03:55 PM)slappycajun Wrote:  I hope the weather holds out and the Wolves are able to put some people in the stadium. It will be a great chance to showcase the Belt.

One string banjo! Have to ask, someone in Arkansas using that line!03-lmfao
10-18-2011 10:20 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Seminole Indian Offline
All American

I Root For: Texas
(10-17-2011 03:45 PM)Fanof49ASU Wrote:  The attendance is an unknown. It's supposed to rain all day tomorrow, and hopefully stop before game time. That will affect attendance numbers....our fans are fickle.

***I don't live in Jonesboro, but I think it's been raining most of the past week. I've seen a farmer on our board that I usually don't see until December....so the fields must be pretty wet.
Been sunny, warm and dry for the whole fall, until today. This little cold, wet snap is just for the boys from Miami, should be sunny and back up to 70 by Saturday.

Also, like last year, will let everyone see how pretty ASUs stadium is without a lot of people blocking the view.
10-18-2011 11:09 AM
Crump1 Offline
All American

Tuesday night games don't help the attendance but that's not why you play them.
10-18-2011 01:17 PM
Advertisement

SpaceRaider Offline
All American

I Root For: MiddleTennessee
(10-17-2011 02:43 PM)CajunT Wrote:  Wow, ASU fans feeling a little jiffy the night before the nationally televised game. Here are a couple of good ones just for fun!

Howlin' Wolf
FIU is a one-string banjo who has never won in Jonesboro or beat us by much at their house. Being the home team, we should win this easily. We won't though. We'll win this with great difficulty:

ASU 23
FIU 21

Dueling Banjos??? I don't believe arkansas state fans should make comments about banjos and other schools...that's somewhat akin to western fans making comments about another school and goats...
10-18-2011 02:29 PM
Crump1 Offline
All American

(10-18-2011 02:29 PM)SpaceRaider Wrote:  
(10-17-2011 02:43 PM)CajunT Wrote:  Wow, ASU fans feeling a little jiffy the night before the nationally televised game. Here are a couple of good ones just for fun!

Howlin' Wolf

ASU 23
FIU 21

Dueling Banjos??? I don't believe arkansas state fans should make comments about banjos and other schools...that's somewhat akin to western fans making comments about another school and goats...
No mountains or hillbillies in northeast Arkansas. That's the other side of the state an in the Appalachians.
10-18-2011 02:40 PM
Tuffguy21 Offline
Sun Belt Nationalist

I Root For: UL Ragin Cajuns

Howlin' Wolf

ASU 23
FIU 21

[Image: image002Rotated.png]

You're right, doesn't work.
10-18-2011 02:41 PM
Advertisement

dahbeed Offline
Heisman

I Root For: wku toppahs!!!

Howlin' Wolf

ASU 23
FIU 21

or something akin to middle fans making joke about open mouthed homo kisses on national tv or making jokes about the good old boys at middle that p!ss on each other to get in their fraternal clubs.

lolololol. this is fun. i noticed when we played ya'll they didn't have a lot of 'crowd shots' in fear of 'kiss cam' shots.
10-18-2011 03:54 PM
SpaceRaider Offline
All American

I Root For: MiddleTennessee
(10-18-2011 03:54 PM)dahbeed Wrote:  

Howlin' Wolf

ASU 23
FIU 21

or something akin to middle fans making joke about open mouthed homo kisses on national tv or making jokes about the good old boys at middle that p!ss on each other to get in their fraternal clubs.

lolololol. this is fun. i noticed when we played ya'll they didn't have a lot of 'crowd shots' in fear of 'kiss cam' shots.

I guess they didn't want to risk a shot of a topper french-kissing (or worse) a goat...
10-18-2011 04:23 PM
dahbeed Offline
Heisman

I Root For: wku toppahs!!!
(10-18-2011 04:23 PM)SpaceRaider Wrote:  
(10-18-2011 03:54 PM)dahbeed Wrote:  

Howlin' Wolf

ASU 23
FIU 21

I guess they didn't want to risk a shot of a topper french-kissing (or worse) a goat...

that could only happen if western frat boys were at the game and i'm sure they were all doing community service...lmao.

the p!ssers at middle were frat boys.

the open mouth homo kissers at middle appeared to be general population students. they could have been frat boys as well for all i know and wanted to warm up for a game of tummy sticks back at the frat house.

western is known for goats...middle is known for their men giving golden showers. i personally think that frat boy goat molesters are awful but i don't want some guy p!ssing on me so I can be in 'the club' either.
10-18-2011 04:40 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.