Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Thread Closed 
CardinalEmpire get use to the headaces
jtwvu87 Offline
2nd String

I Root For: WVU & Texas A&M Univ

because i am not going to stop... you guys have proved nothing....win the big east then i will give praise...

i know you don't want hear about records.....WV has dominated Louisville.....that's alll i have to go buy.....

if you think for one minute it's going to be a love fest because yal joined this conference your dead wrong.

i don't like U of L any more than i like va.tech, pitt, bc, rutgers, uconn, cinci, usf, miami, temple.....

it's about my U not yours......yal have proved nothing and i will continue with these posts......further whoever posted since 1998, that's not when the big east conference was formed....1993-1994 was the first year.....

such that you don't want to use past records....again who hell did you beat that was ranked?????? other than some boise st. who plays just as weak a schedule as yal last year.

don't use past records as you told me....who did ya beat...nobody...not one quality win......

just wait you will see....i am not going to sit in this chat rooom and Ki$$ uol ******.....i could careless that yal came to the big east....you guys are definitely not the savior of the bcs bowl for the big east

is that what i am hearing from you cardinal fans.....that yal saved the big east..... let me hear you tell me that and we will find out where the original big east members stand......
07-05-2005 10:09 AM
Find all posts by this user
Advertisement

cardtopper Offline
1st String

I Root For: LOUISVILLE

We've lived with headaches all our lives...but guess what, now we've become other people's headache......take an asprin and try again next year.
07-05-2005 10:13 AM
CardsWin00 Offline
2nd String

I Root For:

Why do you start so many post with the same topic?
07-05-2005 10:22 AM
Catmandu Offline
1st String

I Root For:

UL finally had one good year in tha last 10 in BBall and they are suddenly the cream of the crop.
07-05-2005 10:29 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
MHSCard Offline
Special Teams

I Root For: Louisville/ND

Catmandu Wrote:UL finally had one good year in tha last 10 in BBall and they are suddenly the cream of the crop.
:rolleyes:
[Image: gay16.jpg]
07-05-2005 12:07 PM
CardinalEmpire.com Offline
2nd String

I Root For:

Gotta love the haters, even if "typing skills" are obviously not on the resume. The haters only come out in cases of jealousy or feeling threatened. Which side do you fall into, JT?

It's good to be a Card... thanks for your show of support, haters. 04-cheers
07-05-2005 12:29 PM
Advertisement

L-yes Offline
Heisman

I Root For:

Catmandu Wrote:UL finally had one good year in tha last 10 in BBall and they are suddenly the cream of the crop.
Its not our fault Huggins teams never lived up to their potential. For all of your CUSA titles you had 0 final fours.
07-05-2005 12:36 PM
Tigeer Offline
Heisman

I Root For: UoM & WVU

L-yes Wrote:For all of your CUSA titles you had 0 final fours.
They did make it to a Final Four with Huggins while in the GMC. Beat Penny Hardaway's Memphis team in the Elite Eight for the fourth time in one year to do it.

Good Luck from a Memphis and Mountaineer fan to UC and UofL in the NBE - wish Memphis was with you.
07-05-2005 01:15 PM
cardtopper Offline
1st String

We have a history of traveling in threes. i happen to think Memphis will be there in a matter of time.

EAST
SU
UConn
Rutgers
USF
UMass

WEST
Pitt
WVU
Cincy
Louisville
Memphis
Eighteen game roundrobin of the finest basketball in the nation and a nine game roundrobin football league where half the teams are just about guarenteed bowl bids. Strong Eastern identity with a pinch of mid-west, midsouth flavor. 04-rock
07-05-2005 02:00 PM
jtwvu87 Offline
2nd String

so what i mis-spell words....i bet your academic credentials are less tham mine...do u think i give a dam about misspelled words???

i don't U of L sucks and i can't wait for the butt kick'n....wvu look at yal like our little brother.....

we will kick your a_ _ es on a normal basis.

just like va. tech....
07-05-2005 02:10 PM
2nd String

I Root For:

jtwvu87 Wrote:we will kick your a_ _ es on a normal basis.

just like va. tech....

West Virginia record versus the Hokies (since 1998):

Mountaineers 2, Hokies 5

Keep kickin' that ****** JT, LMAO!!!!
07-05-2005 02:21 PM
Advertisement

jtwvu87 Offline
2nd String

when is the last time your cardinals beat the #3 team in America????

yal aint no va. tech and your fate will be the same dude....
07-05-2005 02:30 PM
jtwvu87 Offline
2nd String

ohh b y the way, wv leads the all time series 28 wins to 20 losses...

it's funny how you only want to pick certain time periods....

does louisville have any all time records against quality opponents
07-05-2005 02:33 PM
2nd String

I Root For:

jtwvu87 Wrote:when is the last time your cardinals beat the #3 team in America????

yal aint no va. tech and your fate will be the same dude....
When was the last time your team could even SEE the #3 team from where you were ranked?

I'd much rather be trying to pass the #3 team in the land than beat them. Must suck to always be an underdog, JT. I guess that explains all your rage at another big boy coming in to replace Virginia Tech and Miami and give you your "annual butt-kicking".
07-05-2005 02:35 PM
jtwvu87 Offline
2nd String

now see cardinalempire....2003 va.tech was #3 in the nation when they played west virginia at night in morgantown and we beat them 28-7. on national t.v.

u can check that fact for yourself at http://www.msnsport.net. so i have seen #3 recently...how about the cardinals top win...give me something in recent history
07-05-2005 02:52 PM
jtwvu87 Offline
2nd String

as far as yal being big boys that's laughable and you will soon find out that 8 of your wins in conf.usa are borderline insane to get the ranking you guys got...including boise st....utah is about the only team that i can say earned it......

big boys what gives you the right to say yal are a big boy....just tell me and i will shut up.
07-05-2005 02:56 PM
Advertisement

2nd String

I Root For:

SEE the #3 team... FROM WHERE YOU WERE RANKED

JT, aka Juvenile Tard, please learn to read COMPLETE passages before interpreting the content of a story, paragraph, or post.

And congrats on beating VT after 4 unsuccessful tries in a row. Maybe if we got 3 shots a year to knock off a Top 10 team, we could win one big one every decade. LMAO!!!

Better yet, make sure your Mountain-queers go undefeated up until we get into Morgantown. That way MAYBE, just maybe, you can be our first Top 10 team we've knocked off as a Big East member.

PS - Louisville beat #4 FSU 26-20 in September, 2002, all of 13 months before your earth-shattering upset of the Pokes. For a team that is constantly knocking off the big boys, the 'queers are having a hard time staying so amazingly far ahead of little ol' Louisville in the "big upsets" department.
07-05-2005 03:04 PM
Catmandu Offline
1st String

I Root For:

UC has had the same number of final fours UL has had in the last 15 years, and about 5 times as many conference titles and NCAA appearances...
07-05-2005 08:22 PM
cardtopper Offline
1st String

Now now, lets not get carried away in the heat of the moment. People tend to remember the bad, but Denny only had two or three loosing seasons in his 30 years or so of coaching and they came toward the end...even with that he still averaged over twenty wins a season. So in the last 15 years I doubt very seriously that you went to the NCAA 5 times more than us. You may have made more trips in the last fifteen years but it couldn't be any more than by two or three....if that many.
07-06-2005 09:50 AM
2nd String

I Root For:

It's so funny to see people skew data to lean in their favor. Why cut it off at 15 years, Catmandu? Let's go stretch it to 20, and then we have you in Final Four appearances (2 to 1), championships (1 to 0), and possibly even NCAA victories since that would include 2 Final Four trips and a trip to the Elite Eight for us.

What it boils down to, though, is that people are for the most part of the mind "what have you done lately?". And lately, UofL has been to the Final Four while Cincy went home in the 2nd round. Maybe that changes next season, but for now the Cards have the bragging rights.
07-06-2005 10:17 AM
Thread Closed 

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.