Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Thread Closed 
Say UL were to make it to the BCS..
PusherT Offline
1st String

I Root For: Syracuse

Could they even win against Tennessee ,LSU,and Ohio State. Same for Pitt/WVU if they win the conference it doesn't do BE and UL no goood to get beat up by Tennessee in a BCS bowl.
07-25-2005 05:06 PM
Find all posts by this user
Advertisement

Cat's_Claw Offline
All American

I Root For:

UC went up to Columbus and gave Ohio State a serious run for their money TWICE and should have beaten Ohio State the other time, when OSU went on to win the national title. I think Louisville could beat OSU. They could beat Tennessee, a mediocre Notre Dame squad went into Tennessee and beat them last year. Louisville would beat LSU, I have no doubt about that either. Louisville is a legit Top 10 squad. Same for Pitt, this Pitt team should be light-years better then last year's young Pitt squad.
07-25-2005 05:26 PM
PusherT Offline
1st String

I Root For: Syracuse

Cat's_Claw Wrote:UC went up to Columbus and gave Ohio State a serious run for their money TWICE and should have beaten Ohio State the other time, when OSU went on to win the national title. I think Louisville could beat OSU. They could beat Tennessee, a mediocre Notre Dame squad went into Tennessee and beat them last year. Louisville would beat LSU, I have no doubt about that either. Louisville is a legit Top 10 squad. Same for Pitt, this Pitt team should be light-years better then last year's young Pitt squad.
OK maybe Ohio State but I can't see the Cards having much success against Tenn/LSU, just being honost here
07-25-2005 05:32 PM
Advertisement

Pitinoville Offline
Water Engineer

I Root For:

This the same Tennessee team that was almost beaten by a 2-9 UK team last season in Knoxville? Please....We have the talent to play and beat any team in the country this season.
07-25-2005 05:44 PM
CardFan636 Offline
2nd String

I Root For: "TBCSTIA"

I sincerely hope we get the opportunity, Pusher. Personally, I see LSU as the toughest of those mentioned, and I think the Cards would fare fairly well against them. OSU and Tennessee don't match up well against us. Teams with very high-octane offenses and great athleticism on defense (read: USC) are the biggest matchup troubles. Teams that normally rely on winning with defense in low scoring games (e.g. OSU) would be in serious trouble against Louisville.
07-25-2005 08:17 PM
Advertisement

wvucrazed Offline
Heisman

I Root For: West Virginia

UL is capable of beating anyone in the country
07-25-2005 08:43 PM
nflsucks Offline
Special Teams

I Root For:

They almost had Miami, I don't think they would get 'beat up' by anybody.
07-25-2005 09:02 PM
Advertisement

Yuleofell Offline
Bench Warmer

I Root For:

Ul has enough talent to stay on the field with anybody in the country. We have a coach who is a brilliant offensive mastermind that watches a ton of film and knows how to exploit a defense.

Give Petrino a couple of weeks time and he will find a way to score points. Fumbles, interceptions, etc. can easily turn a game into a semi-rout, but noone will make us look like we do not belong on the field with them.
07-25-2005 09:50 PM
JIM15068 Offline
Special Teams

I Root For:

PusherT Wrote:Could they even win against Tennessee ,LSU,and Ohio State. Same for Pitt/WVU if they win the conference it doesn't do BE and UL no goood to get beat up by Tennessee in a BCS bowl.
Pusher Troll,

Whoever the BIGEAST rep is, that team will be competitive in their bcs bowl.

Why do you even mention a team like TN? Didn't ND whip up on them last year? Plus, there's no telling how many of TN's starters will be in jail on the day of the bowl game.

Jim
07-25-2005 10:04 PM
Advertisement

Wilkie01 Offline
Cards Prognosticater
Jersey Retired

I Root For: Louisville

Pusher troll does this type post on mny different boards. Do not feed him and he will go away. 04-cheers
07-25-2005 10:21 PM
Woodycuse Offline
Water Engineer

I Root For:

Judging by the headlines over the summer, whatever team has the least amount of players in jail, ineligible or not on probation has the best chances for the BCS games. Tennessee, Ohio State, South Carolina all are a disgrace and need to get control of their programs before they talk of National titles etc. What a joke guys like Phil Fulmer, Lou Holtz and Jim Tressell are.
07-26-2005 08:36 AM
Thread Closed 

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.