Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

The Campaign To Remove Dan Enron Enos Starts Here!
Bookmark and Share
CHIPPEWA ENEMA Offline
Heisman

I Root For: CMU CHIPPEWAS

Crappies
The Campaign To Remove Dan Enron Enos Starts Here!
I have already emailed President Ross, as well as Dave Heeke, to encourage them to negotiate a settlement with Anus Enos. I would advocate others to do the same. If there is no movement/settlement, begin boycotting games. When we're at the point of competing with emu for customers, they'll start listening. "Hit it, Mr. Butters!"
(This post was last modified: 09-17-2011 05:17 PM by CHIPPEWA ENEMA.)
09-17-2011 05:10 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

westernwilly Offline
All American

I Root For: WMU and Army
RE: The Campaign To Remove Dan Enron Enos Starts Here!
Don't you think you are being a little hard on the guy?
Give him time to rebuild! 03-melodramatic
09-17-2011 06:06 PM
CHIPPEWA ENEMA Offline
Heisman

Crappies
(09-17-2011 06:06 PM)westernwilly Wrote:  Don't you think you are being a little hard on the guy?
Give him time to rebuild! 03-melodramatic

This is his second year, and I haven't seen one scintilla of improvement.
No rushing game, no quarterback, no kickers, and a Michigan Tech defense. What more needs to be said.

P.S. You have a nice, unpredictable flow to your offense. Cut down on turnovers, and it could be a special year for you.
09-17-2011 06:56 PM
CHIPPEWA ENEMA Offline
Heisman

Crappies
It is my sincere hope that Ross' and Heeke's e-mail are crashing from the fiasco that has resulted with Anus Enos! I've already cancelled my subscription to CMU Sports Zone, and I would encourage others to do the same, as well as boycott all future games until Anus and his ENTIRE staff are gone! Tie Anus up in court with performance motions, thus draining him financially (CMU as attorneys on staff, so there's not additional cost to CMU). If this guy really has a five-year contract, then Heeke, should pay a portion of what ever settlement ensues. This was a horrible, horrible hire, and I have an eerie feeling EZ is headed down the same road.
09-18-2011 02:45 PM
CHIPPEWA ENEMA Offline
Heisman

Crappies
There is no defense for, or, of this man (Anus Enos). So, I don't want to hear any right-wing Edward Bernays, or Ayn Rand, spin bullish!t! He must go!
(This post was last modified: 09-19-2011 02:33 PM by CHIPPEWA ENEMA.)
09-18-2011 06:50 PM
Advertisement

bronco74 Offline
Special Teams

I Root For:
(09-17-2011 05:10 PM)CHIPPEWA ENEMA Wrote:  I have already emailed President Ross, as well as Dave Heeke, to encourage them to negotiate a settlement with Anus Enos. I would advocate others to do the same. If there is no movement/settlement, begin boycotting games. When we're at the point of competing with emu for customers, they'll start listening. "Hit it, Mr. Butters!"

Well, this is always a problem for MAC schools. What would the buy out cost? When Darnell was canned from WMU he had only one year left on his contract. And that was with a 1-10 season and with the team imploding. Also you will need to see how the reamainder of the season plays out.

I don't live in MI so I am unable to watch very few WMU/CMU games, so I don't know if the problem you are have having is coaching, talent or both. Of couse I do know when CMU beat us last year there was no call for his head. And believe me there was calls for Cubit's head.
09-18-2011 09:06 PM
CHIPPEWA ENEMA Offline
Heisman

Crappies
(09-18-2011 09:06 PM)bronco74 Wrote:  
(09-17-2011 05:10 PM)CHIPPEWA ENEMA Wrote:  I have already emailed President Ross, as well as Dave Heeke, to encourage them to negotiate a settlement with Anus Enos. I would advocate others to do the same. If there is no movement/settlement, begin boycotting games. When we're at the point of competing with emu for customers, they'll start listening. "Hit it, Mr. Butters!"

Well, this is always a problem for MAC schools. What would the buy out cost? When Darnell was canned from WMU he had only one year left on his contract. And that was with a 1-10 season and with the team imploding. Also you will need to see how the reamainder of the season plays out.

I don't live in MI so I am unable to watch very few WMU/CMU games, so I don't know if the problem you are have having is coaching, talent or both. Of couse I do know when CMU beat us last year there was no call for his head. And believe me there was calls for Cubit's head.

I'm not advocating a buyout, per se. I'm advocating a delinquency of job performance (ineptitude). We had fantastic recruiting classes, and this guy summarily pfhucked them up! He continually tries to run a pro-set offense with spread players. Somehow, he doesn't comprehend that issue. MAC teams have to get away from B1G assistant coaches who use us for training (minor league) purposes, in exchange for them scheduling us. I also believe, Heeke, entered into a sweetheart deal with MSU, that in exchange for hiring one of their boys, they would come to Mt. Pleasant. Additionally, I think Heeke, thought that if per chance Anus Enos were successful, that was his ticket to the next level.
Pure speculation, but surely, possible. The whole pfhucking thing is just disgusting for Chippewa fans. It will be interesting to see Ross' and Heeke's response. Delusional denial per usual, or pro-active?
09-18-2011 09:40 PM
CHIPPEWA ENEMA Offline
Heisman

Crappies
Just received Heeke's response to my initial e-mail about the football program.

His response:

CE-

"Thank you for writing and expressing your frustration. We will continue to focus on the overall "process" of moving the CMU Football program forward."

To which, I say, "Thank you, Edward Bernays!"
09-19-2011 12:20 PM
CHIPPEWA ENEMA Offline
Heisman

Crappies
Apparently, Dave's definition of "forward" is:

crAKRON
emu
fifty-feet of horse sh!t
us
09-19-2011 02:20 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.