Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

FINALLY !!!!!!!!!!!!!
Bookmark and Share
MG61 Offline
Heisman

I Root For: UNT
FINALLY !!!!!!!!!!!!!
Fall practice starts Friday for the Mean Green. When is your group up and running ?:ncaabbs::ncaabbs::ncaabbs::ncaabbs::ncaabbs:

[Image: ISJBTQPLBSZQUHC.20100624144832.jpg]
(This post was last modified: 08-03-2011 05:07 PM by MG61.)
08-03-2011 03:25 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

RomanFIU Offline
Miami Vice

I Root For: FIU
RE: FINALLY !!!!!!!!!!!!!
FIU started today!
08-03-2011 03:28 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
MG61 Offline
Heisman

I Root For: UNT
And one more time on the new home of the Mean Green !02-13-banana

Several thousand get their first look at the new Mean Green Stadium.

http://vimeo.com/27183502
08-03-2011 03:35 PM
airtroop Offline
Sun Belt Nationalist

I Root For: South Alabama
USA started today too.
08-03-2011 03:53 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

SpaceRaider Offline
All American

I Root For: MiddleTennessee
08-03-2011 04:11 PM
OwlFamily Offline
FLORIDA ATLANTICS DEFENDER OF THE FAITH

I Root For: FLORIDA ATLANTIC
FAU starts tommorrow.
08-03-2011 04:27 PM
statefanatic Offline
Howl at the Moon

I Root For: stAte
ASU starts tomorrow.
08-03-2011 04:52 PM
Advertisement

InjunJohn Offline
Sun Belt Nationalist

I Root For: ULM
ULM reports Friday and practice begins Sunday.

Everyone sense that? Suddenly everything in the world seems just a bit better!!! 02-13-banana
08-03-2011 06:26 PM
panama Offline
Legend

I Root For: Georgia STATE
The longer winter of our discontent is over. 5 months until the next realignment thread. Woo Hoo
08-03-2011 07:01 PM
troy4ever21 Offline
Sun Belt Nationalist

I Root For: Troy & SBC
I wish Troy had UNT's publicity and marketing departments.
08-03-2011 07:38 PM
Advertisement

stebo Offline
2nd String

I Root For: North Texas
(08-03-2011 04:27 PM)OwlFamily Wrote:  FAU starts tommorrow.

Just took a look at the camera (from yesterday)... couple of comments and a couple of questions. First off, I cannot believe how fast that has gone up. We started building our stadium last year and just got the keys. In fact, the furniture is still being moved in and there is work to be done yet. Are you sure that your brick facade will be up in two months? I have been watching your stadium go up and it looks that there is a lot to do with the towers and the seats still. Maybe the brick facade is something that could be added during the season since it is cosmetic? Just curious - it looks FANTASTIC and I know that you guys are just full of pride (like we are in Texas). Thank goodness for creative financing and student fees!

Oh - one more thing - a little birdy told me that a sponsor will be named very soon for Mean Green Stadium. Is FAU in talks with a sponsor? Honestly, I knew that we were trying to get a sponsor - but last week was the first time that I had heard there were serious talks underway. Thanks in advance for any updates. I really want to come see your new palace.
08-04-2011 02:45 AM
Chappy Offline
Resident Goonie

I Root For: ECU

I thought it was "Where Tomorrow Begins", which reminds me of ECU's "Tomorrow Starts Here".
08-04-2011 05:09 AM
OwlFamily Offline
FLORIDA ATLANTICS DEFENDER OF THE FAITH

I Root For: FLORIDA ATLANTIC
(08-04-2011 02:45 AM)stebo Wrote:  

Just took a look at the camera (from yesterday)... couple of comments and a couple of questions. First off, I cannot believe how fast that has gone up. We started building our stadium last year and just got the keys. In fact, the furniture is still being moved in and there is work to be done yet. Are you sure that your brick facade will be up in two months? I have been watching your stadium go up and it looks that there is a lot to do with the towers and the seats still. Maybe the brick facade is something that could be added during the season since it is cosmetic? Just curious - it looks FANTASTIC and I know that you guys are just full of pride (like we are in Texas). Thank goodness for creative financing and student fees!

I dont know for certain, but I am starting to worry about it. As you said not a big deal since its cosmetic but I would hope it gets done. As to the seats, just about evrything is done except on the home side, which is what you can see from the camera. The Studenent endzone, and visitors sidelines are complete. North endzone and homeside have yet to be done. A/C should be turned on (if it isnt already) and that will allow them to really get into getting the tower done. The media is getting a tour today of the tower I belive so hopefully well have some shots of how far they have come.

(08-04-2011 02:45 AM)stebo Wrote:  Oh - one more thing - a little birdy told me that a sponsor will be named very soon for Mean Green Stadium. Is FAU in talks with a sponsor? Honestly, I knew that we were trying to get a sponsor - but last week was the first time that I had heard there were serious talks underway. Thanks in advance for any updates. I really want to come see your new palace.

Dont know when it will get done but I feel pretty confident a naming sponsor will happen soon. I know for a fact of at least 2 presentations that have gone up to the boards of major corporations, with one declining and the other one in negotiations.

FAU doesnt need naming rights to make keep it in the black, but it would sure help.
08-04-2011 07:24 AM
westcoastwolf Offline
Special Teams

I Root For: Arkansas State
ASU started today.

Someone from Troy had asked about Jarboe, he will be #3 at ASU.
08-04-2011 03:58 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.