Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Most well known team nationally
Bookmark and Share
adub4ever Offline
Bench Warmer

I Root For: North Texas
Most well known team nationally
whos mens football team is the most well known nationally?

its no contest

ESPNDallas.com has news and a logo link at the top of the page for North Texas football.... to break it down each city picked its main colleges.... Boston chose BC, Chicago chose Illinois, NW, and ND, LA chose USC, NY chose no colleges, and ESPNDallas.com chose SMU, TCU, and thats right UNT!!!! Tell me how any other school in the belt is gettin that kind of coverage or exposure??? Most of the schools are in the middle of nowhere towns like Jonesboro, Troy, Muphysboro, Monroe, etc etc... We may be bad in football right now, but thats about the only thing North Texas isnt doing well right now... North Texas also has waaaaaaaaaaaaaay more history than any other school in the belt as well as maybe the greatest DT of all time and HOF in our ranks..... kiss my glass Sunbelt, we will be leaving you for CUSA very very soon .
07-26-2011 08:39 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

zeebart21 Offline
All American

I Root For: Louisiana
RE: Most well known team nationally
(07-26-2011 08:39 PM)adub4ever Wrote:  whos mens football team is the most well known nationally?

its no contest

ESPNDallas.com has news and a logo link at the top of the page for North Texas football.... to break it down each city picked its main colleges.... Boston chose BC, Chicago chose Illinois, NW, and ND, LA chose USC, NY chose no colleges, and ESPNDallas.com chose SMU, TCU, and thats right UNT!!!! Tell me how any other school in the belt is gettin that kind of coverage or exposure??? Most of the schools are in the middle of nowhere towns like Jonesboro, Troy, Muphysboro, Monroe, etc etc... We may be bad in football right now, but thats about the only thing North Texas isnt doing well right now... North Texas also has waaaaaaaaaaaaaay more history than any other school in the belt as well as maybe the greatest DT of all time and HOF in our ranks..... kiss my glass Sunbelt, we will be leaving you for CUSA very very soon .

Geeze it didnt even take me calling you an ssshole to get this garbage moved to the crapper. Congrats you did it by yourself.

Z
07-27-2011 03:23 PM
adub4ever Offline
Bench Warmer

(07-27-2011 03:23 PM)zeebart21 Wrote:  
(07-26-2011 08:39 PM)adub4ever Wrote:  whos mens football team is the most well known nationally?

its no contest

Geeze it didnt even take me calling you an ssshole to get this garbage moved to the crapper. Congrats you did it by yourself.

Z

how are facts garbage? Does ULL have there logo on the top of ESPNNewOrleans.com? didnt think so bro . NT is way more well known than ULL
07-27-2011 04:37 PM
Burn the Horse Offline
I'm Watching You

I Root For: TROY
adub, TROY is better known than both teams. so stop beating your chest, your team is at the bottom of the FBS barrel.

and this line, "kiss my glass Sunbelt, we will be leaving you for CUSA very very soon." makes you look like a joke.
07-27-2011 04:41 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

CHughes1102 Offline
Water Engineer

I Root For: Troy
North Texas:

Football: SUCKS hardcore

Basketball: Ok

Baseball: Doesn't exist

How in the hell does that school have fans?
07-27-2011 06:00 PM
adub4ever Offline
Bench Warmer

troy fans..... haha talk about a small market. do you think anyone cares about troy? North Texas is the largest growing region in the USA. ESPNDallas covers UNT. Bubba and Bo Ceevus cover Troy. Troy has maxed out it potential.

Yea u guys have a great team. No denying that, but you cant stay on top of the mountain forever. You will eventually decline. You guys call yourselfs the most dominant team in any conference bs, but you dont realize NT won the Belt its first bowl game. We were the big dogs before you guys came in. Now with our new stadium and excellent pub and marketing all we need is to put a winner on the field...

Now can someone show me where a sunbelt teams logo is seen more than UNT's at ESPNDallas.com?
07-27-2011 06:25 PM
Burn the Horse Offline
I'm Watching You

scoreboard. over and over again.

your smack is weak adub. you're like a little weiner dog barking through the window. all proud and loud until you get what you're after, then you get owned. 03-nutkick

hey by the way, how does it smell down there in the gutter? it's crisp and clean up here on top of the mountain. ask FIU, they just got here.

Cheers to all my other Mean Green members. No beef with yall. 04-cheers
07-27-2011 07:04 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

adub4ever Offline
Bench Warmer

thats cool. im i way bigger demarcus ware fan than you will ever be. make sure you check out ESPN.com or ESPNDallas.com to keep up with all the Mean Green news. For my Troy St. Trojan news ill just go out on my porch and yell "HEY MA! WHEN DEM FOOTBALL PLAY??"
07-27-2011 09:51 PM
Burn the Horse Offline
I'm Watching You

(07-27-2011 09:51 PM)adub4ever Wrote:  thats cool. im i way bigger demarcus ware fan than you will ever be. make sure you check out ESPN.com or ESPNDallas.com to keep up with all the Mean Green news. For my Troy St. Trojan news ill just go out on my porch and yell "HEY MA! WHEN DEM FOOTBALL PLAY??"

03-lmfao i'm happy for you.

i actually know the guy.

enjoy reading about your most recent loss on espndallas.com.
(This post was last modified: 07-27-2011 10:10 PM by Burn the Horse.)
07-27-2011 10:06 PM
adub4ever Offline
Bench Warmer

why will no one smack talk? i thought this was the smack talk board? you guys go weak
07-27-2011 10:11 PM
Advertisement

Burn the Horse Offline
I'm Watching You

it's just not that fun to talk smack with an annoying fan of a lousy team. you're the B squad at the strip club during the day shift big guy.

just take the hint and go back to serving fries at the local Wendy's drive-thru.

03-nutkick
07-27-2011 10:13 PM
adub4ever Offline
Bench Warmer

oh so i guess you have a problem with fast food workers then? i hope you get a big loogie in you big mac bro...
07-27-2011 10:18 PM
Burn the Horse Offline
I'm Watching You

Not at all, I just need you to get back to work because I'm hungry.
07-27-2011 10:29 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.