Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

[split] Pitt-Butler
TampaKnight Offline
Knight Family

I Root For: The American
[split] Pitt-Butler smack
... ****!
03-19-2011 08:24 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

USFMike Offline
1st String

I Root For:
RE: Pitt-Butler
f u pitt, i'm sorry we suck at bball i know, but this is just embarrassing to the conference, all tournament long the haters are going to piss at the big east, thank you very f'ing much pitt.
(This post was last modified: 03-19-2011 08:28 PM by USFMike.)
03-19-2011 08:27 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Shannon Panther Offline
Heisman

I Root For: Pitt

Donators
(03-19-2011 08:27 PM)USFMike Wrote:  f u pitt, i'm sorry we suck at bball i know, but this is just embarrassing to the conference, all tournament long the haters are going to piss at the big east, thank you very f'ing much pitt.

F YOU TOO. WHEN YOUR ****** TEAM DOES ANYTHING COME BACK.
03-19-2011 08:33 PM
SF Husky Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: UCONN
I have said it every f***ing year. Pitt blows. They choked in the tournament as usual. These clowns can't win a very winnable game. Their style of play suck and they only get away with it because refs in the BE let them.

They got no skills. They choked in the end. They can't make a FT and their other player is SO STUPID to foul howard. It was BEYOND stupid.

Pitt sucks and embarrassed the BE yet again.
03-19-2011 08:34 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

Shannon Panther Offline
Heisman

I Root For: Pitt

Donators
(03-19-2011 08:34 PM)SF Husky Wrote:  I have said it every f***ing year. Pitt blows. They choked in the tournament as usual. These clowns can't win a very winnable game. Their style of play suck and they only get away with it because refs in the BE let them.

They got no skills. They choked in the end. They can't make a FT and their other player is SO STUPID to foul howard. It was BEYOND stupid.

F YOU TOO YOU LITTLE *****!
03-19-2011 08:35 PM
SF Husky Offline
Hall of Famer

(03-19-2011 08:36 PM)Stookey57 Wrote:  the uconn huskies and syracues will have to carry the banner for the big east...........
that fat cat barkley is loving this.......

What else is new Stookey?
03-19-2011 08:39 PM
quo vadis Offline
Legend

I Root For: USF/Georgetown
(03-19-2011 08:39 PM)SF Husky Wrote:  
(03-19-2011 08:35 PM)Shannon Panther Wrote:  
(03-19-2011 08:34 PM)SF Husky Wrote:  I have said it every f***ing year. Pitt blows. They choked in the tournament as usual. These clowns can't win a very winnable game. Their style of play suck and they only get away with it because refs in the BE let them.

Hey Mods, time to ban this guy. Do you thing Bit.

What i see is THREE posters - USFMike, SF Husky, and Shannon Panther - dropping F-bombs. That's wrong.
(This post was last modified: 03-19-2011 08:45 PM by quo vadis.)
03-19-2011 08:44 PM
Advertisement

USFMike Offline
1st String

I Root For:
pitt just sucks, the refs gave them the freaking game and they still found a way to choke, i thought the pitt choke against cinci in football was bad but this takes the cake x1000. at the biggest stage in the nation pitt craps the bed. i can hear the haters licking their chops at bashing the league and can't say i blame them either.

i have a new hated team it's pitt, anytime this conference needs pitt to deliver they fall on their face and the one time we needed them to lose they win, WTF!
03-19-2011 08:47 PM
Stookey57 Offline
Heisman

I Root For: UConn, BC
[split] Pitt-Butler

he bitched me out to when pitt lost to miami, i feel for pitt they must dump the AD..
03-19-2011 08:49 PM
SF Husky Offline
Hall of Famer

(03-19-2011 08:48 PM)quo vadis Wrote:  I think you are right. Big East refs allow us to play very physically, and Pitt is a physical team. Then in the tournament, the refs call the game normally, and our physical teams like Pitt struggle to adjust.

Every year Pitt is on their run in the BE I said the same thing, they won't deliver in the NCAA. I got banned the first time cause I thought Pitt fouls were ridiculous when they played UCONN. They get away with it because BE refs let them. They don't have enough skilled players that can create and deliver when it matters. Where was Gibbs tonight? The guy wasn't around at all during crunch time.

Until they change their style, things won't change.
03-19-2011 08:55 PM
Advertisement

TerryD Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: Notre Dame
RE: [split] Pitt-Butler smack
Why the hate against a fellow Big East team who just lost a tough game? I don't get it.
03-19-2011 09:51 PM
brista21 Offline
The Birthplace of College Football

I Root For: Rutgers

Donators
RE: [split] Pitt-Butler smack
You and me both Terry
03-19-2011 09:52 PM
bitcruncher Offline
pepperoni roll psycho...

I Root For: West Virginia
RE: [split] Pitt-Butler
(03-19-2011 08:49 PM)Stookey57 Wrote:  

he bitched me out to when pitt lost to miami, i feel for pitt they must dump the AD..
I take a little break to commiserate a WVU loss with the wife and the board goes to hell in a hand basket. Can't a man get a little when he's down, and not have the entire world fall apart? 03-banghead
03-20-2011 09:39 AM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.