Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

ASU and WSU meet in Pullman
muvet
Unregistered

<a href='http://wsucougars.ocsn.com/sports/m-footbl/spec-rel/102802aaa.html' target='_blank'> #9 WSU gets ready for #17 ASU</a>
10-28-2002 11:13 PM
Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

Golden Elvis
Unregistered

This game is gonna be awesome! I'm really not sure what to expect, on paper it seemingly will turn into a shootout, but who knows , this has been a weird pac ten season, I did not think ASUs Defense could hold UW to 3pts through 3plus quarters. If ASU plays a complete game on O, D, and special teams they will be tough to beat, but Wazzu has been more consistent this season as a team and has the homefield advantage, neither team has had a consistent run game, but I know Wazzu's back took over the UA game in the fourth, I think the key for the Devils is to pressure Gesser, if they get too him like they did against Pickett last week and Anderson(ore st) earlier in the year than WSUs offense will get knocked out of rythm and Gesser will make some mistakes. If WSUs O line is able to keep pressure off Gesser he will pick apart the secondary, ASUs two starting LBs left the UW game early with injuries I have not yet heard their status this could be huge. ASU needs to get some running game, they have not rushed for 100 yds in the past two games. I can't wait until Saturday, it will be hard to focus at work all week.
03-cool
10-29-2002 02:04 AM
muvet
Unregistered

This will be a great game and I was telling my friend that I was worried about Suggs and ASU's pass rush. You guys had a lot of sacks against UW and that's freaky scary.

I think our line will be up to the challenge of protecting Gesser because we can't afford to lose him this late in the season.

Green did have a great game against UA and our defense played very well when our offense was a bit out of sync.

It's looking like it's going to be cold this weekend because it has been raining a bit and snowing. 03-cool
10-29-2002 03:06 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.