2010 NIU MAC West Champions!
Bookmark and Share
epasnoopy Offline
Diehard Huskie

I Root For: NIU Huskies
2010 NIU MAC West Champions!
Woohoo! 03-cloud9

59-21 NIU

Finally going to that title game again. Now this time we need to take care of business.

This team still has some work. We need to shore up our defense. We've given up 51 points in the last two games. And our FG kicking unit is awful. We missed another FG and had one blocked. Only made one of three attempts.

On a positive note, i've never seen an NIU team block so many punts in a season before. We had three against Ball State and three or four on the season prior to the game.
(This post was last modified: 11-20-2010 03:19 PM by epasnoopy.)
11-20-2010 03:17 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

exCincy Kid Offline
All American

I Root For:
RE: 2010 NIU MAC West Champions!
NIU is really tough...congrats to the Huskies!
11-20-2010 03:26 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
MileHighBronco Offline
Legend

I Root For: Broncos
Congrats, NIU on a great season. You have a good team. Now, win it all this time so you don't go to your bowl game with a bad taste in your mouths.
11-20-2010 03:27 PM
DSniu41 Offline
1st String

I Root For: NIU
51 the last two games doesn't bother me at all when we've put up 124!
11-20-2010 05:15 PM
Advertisement

bobcat_backer Online
Heisman

I Root For: OHIO
it looks like we could see OHIO vs. NIU in more than one championship game this year. it's going to happen in volleyball tomorrow afternoon as both teams won their semi-final games tonight. 02-13-banana
11-20-2010 08:39 PM
epasnoopy Offline
Diehard Huskie

I Root For: NIU Huskies
http://www.huskiewire.com/articles/2010/.../index.xml

Quote:And behind an ever-dominant offense, the Huskies set the team’s single-season scoring record with 423 points (the 2004 team had 421) – and they still have three games left!

http://www.huskiewire.com/articles/2010/.../index.xml

Quote:The Huskies got a piece of the ball on three of Ball State punter Scott Kovanda’s eight punts to set a single-game punt block record. NIU also set a single-season record mark of six. Ward had the previous three blocks this season.
11-20-2010 09:28 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
WallyB Offline
Special Teams

I Root For: Akron
Congrats!!!04-cheers

Since the mid to late 9o's you've done a great job building a winning program year after year! Sadly, if you fub it this time you can'y blame the Zips!! 03-banghead

Best of luck!
11-21-2010 10:33 AM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.