Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

DETROIT NEWS ALL AREA FB TEAMS
Bookmark and Share
Dennis D. Rachwal Offline
1st String

I Root For: Eagles
DETROIT NEWS ALL AREA FB TEAMS
Check out todays News, it lists the All North and All West prep football teams. Some kids mention EMU, re: Bell from WL Central.

Good list for Steve, all other all area teams should be appearing soon in both Local Detroit Papers,.

A recruiters paradise.
11-20-2010 09:52 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

emu steve Online
Legend

I Root For: EMU / MAC
RE: DETROIT NEWS ALL AREA FB TEAMS
As is usually the case, EMU isn't listed for Bell although he mentions EMU to the Chips website guy.

he is a big boy much like Garrett Parker.
11-20-2010 10:05 AM
emu79 Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: emu
This would great except EMU appears to be focusing recruiting elsewhere. We're not listed by either Scout or Rivals as offering Bell
11-20-2010 03:26 PM
Advertisement

emu steve Online
Legend

(11-20-2010 03:26 PM)emu79 Wrote:  This would great except EMU appears to be focusing recruiting elsewhere. We're not listed by either Scout or Rivals as offering Bell

Agree.

I don't want to really get into recruiting until next week or so, but I'd be surprised if English takes more then say 3 OLs, all h.s.

EMU returns four nominal starters, Buche, Sorgatz, Watman and Neal.

I expect Watman to move to center and a redshirt frosh, Hansen, to move to guard. McFadden could back up both OTs.

He loses Davis and DeMaster now and Buche next November. Kurt Anderson has a stable of redshirting OLs ready to move up so basically they need to sign 3 to replace the 3 who will finish up by November 2011.

I assume Parker is one of the 3 so there are only a few slots open and they will not take anyone they're not sure of.

They will UNDER recruit at OL this year.
11-20-2010 06:02 PM
KPJ Offline
1st String

I Root For: EMU
Campbell Allison is a red shirted OL who has made the travel squad for the Virginia and the Buffalo games... Not sure if that means anything...
11-20-2010 09:48 PM
emu steve Online
Legend

(11-20-2010 09:48 PM)KPJ Wrote:  Campbell Allison is a red shirted OL who has made the travel squad for the Virginia and the Buffalo games... Not sure if that means anything...

I think they have been giving each of the redshirt OLs a chance to travel.

Hansen went to OSU.
11-21-2010 12:02 AM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.