Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Radi (Radcliff)
Bookmark and Share
CHIPPEWA ENEMA Offline
Heisman

I Root For: CMU CHIPPEWAS

Crappies
Radi (Radcliff)
seems to be getting much more comfortable, and seeing the field of progression. He better, because he won't have the luxury of time or protection against Northworstern. And Enos, is crazy if he thinks Cotton is going to "power" run through the Wildcat defensive line. Tipton, is going to have to be the man. Throw screens to Cotton & Volny. The passing and kicking game will be critical to winning this contest. If we can run on North.....fine, but don't expect much. Our db's will also have to be on their game, because Cats shredded Rice-A-Roni in Houston. Don't just follow your opponent around the field, LOOK for the ball! And stop the DUMB penalties!

Why are people referring to Radcliff as "RR?" He's not Rich Rod, Roy Rogers, or Ron-Ron (English), so knock it the phfuck off!
(This post was last modified: 09-19-2010 12:27 PM by CHIPPEWA ENEMA.)
09-19-2010 12:11 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

warhawks22 Offline
2nd String

I Root For: CMU
RE: Radi (Radcliff)
(09-19-2010 12:11 PM)CE-SELLS-GOATS Wrote:  seems to be getting much more comfortable, and seeing the field of progression. He better, because he won't have the luxury of time or protection against Northworstern. And Enos, is crazy if he thinks Cotton is going to "power" run through the Wildcat defensive line. Tipton, is going to have to be the man. Throw screens to Cotton & Volny. The passing and kicking game will be critical to winning this contest. If we can run on North.....fine, but don't expect much. Our db's will also have to be on their game, because Cats shredded Rice-A-Roni in Houston. Don't just follow your opponent around the field, LOOK for the ball! And stop the DUMB penalties!

Why are people referring to Radcliff as "RR?" He's not Rich Rod, Roy Rogers, or Ron-Ron (English), so knock it the phfuck off!

Maybe we should call him "R2"? or "R squared?" 03-lmfao

Just don't call him "R2-D2".
09-20-2010 08:51 AM
Advertisement

CMichFan Offline

I Root For: CMU

Crappies
I think Enos is using a pretty good carrot/stick approach so far. I notice he praised Cotton in an interview for his hard work, effort, and the performance against EMU, but also added that he "put the ball on the carpet too much." Good to see that being addressed, without throwing the kid under the bus. I also see that he addressed the penalties in passing. Mentioning them at all means it's a concern. I think maybe DE is the kind of guy who keeps thoughts to himself publicly but is open with the team privately. Not a bad way to be. And the kids seem to be responding so far. Probably a nice change from Butch ( 03-hissyfit ), I bet!

Also, we've used a different strategy with each opponent on offense, so the coaches are clearly adapting the offense on the fly. Good to see.

Against NW, which -- like us -- has a lot of new faces in the secondary and also -- like us -- is breaking in new pass rushers, I expect we'll come out passing, then hit them with some draws and off-tackle stuff. Cotton excelled at running wide against EMU, where his speed could do the most damage. I imagine we'll also see more of Tipton, now that he's broken the proverbial cherry and is, presumably, exiting the doghouse.
09-20-2010 09:41 PM
CHIPPEWA ENEMA Offline
Heisman

I Root For: CMU CHIPPEWAS

Crappies
Measured, graduated sanctions is always the best policy. I agree, CMF.
09-21-2010 07:28 AM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.