Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Two New Players Emerge on TROY Roster
Bookmark and Share
TroyFootball05 Offline
1987 Man of the Year

I Root For: Good Times
Two New Players Emerge on TROY Roster
Not sure when these were added, but here are two new guys not mentioned before. They may have been here last year and no one knew about them, I'm not sure...

#83. WR Jaquon Robinson, Air Force Transfer. It seems he has jumped a few people on the depth chart that had been here a while and assumes the roll of Jerrel Jernigan's backup. 5'10" 183lbs.

#XX. RB Brian Exley. Exley is a walk on who gave up football for a few years. He's 21 or 22 now. He had 4,800+ yards in high school and is 6-0 205lbs. He is making a phenomenal impact and could be as good as Harris or Southward. Maybe better. Check him out on Drew's Blog here:

http://www.gulfeast.com/dothaneagle/dea/...ey/168350/

Other news, LSU Transfer (Defensive Tackle) Sidell Corley has finally been medically cleared to play. He was Phil Steele's #14 DL player in the country when he signed with LSU. Alabama Transfer Jeremy Elder (Defensive Tackle) has been tearing through the o-line pretty fast - Drew Champlin (our beat writer) thinks he'll start in time, just not sure how soon. These guys plus some other d-line guys will help us out big time in the trenches, where games are won and lost.

"Dallas Tidwell, the 6-foot-7 senior quarterback for Gardendale, has verbally committed to play for Troy University. Tidwell, who had been recruited by a host of colleges, had offers from both Troy and from Mississippi State in the NCAA Division I Football Bowl Subdivision. He made his choice over the weekend." - Pensacola Kid on gtt.com.

http://www.njeffersonnews.com/locals...ommits-to-Troy
(This post was last modified: 08-12-2010 07:43 PM by TroyFootball05.)
08-12-2010 07:35 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

trojanbrutha Offline
Beltbbs Troy Football INsider

I Root For: TROY
RE: Two New Players Emerge on TROY Roster
pssst! 05! We did know he was here back during the spring...03-shhhh

Quote:Senior Jonathan Chandler had a good spring at the H-receiver spot. Air Force transfer Jaquon Robinson, an unknown guy, had a good spring and is battling for a spot in the rotation with Chandler backing up at the H-receiver spot. At 6-foot-3, 207 pounds, walk-on Bryan Taylor has caught coaches’ attention and is trying to get a spot in the rotation. The small but fast T.J. Mitchell got an extensive look at the H-receiver spot, but is still catching on at the position.
08-12-2010 09:56 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
TroyFootball05 Offline
1987 Man of the Year

I Root For: Good Times
(08-12-2010 09:56 PM)trojanbrutha Wrote:  pssst! 05! We did know he was here back during the spring...03-shhhh

Quote:Senior Jonathan Chandler had a good spring at the H-receiver spot. Air Force transfer Jaquon Robinson, an unknown guy, had a good spring and is battling for a spot in the rotation with Chandler backing up at the H-receiver spot. At 6-foot-3, 207 pounds, walk-on Bryan Taylor has caught coaches’ attention and is trying to get a spot in the rotation. The small but fast T.J. Mitchell got an extensive look at the H-receiver spot, but is still catching on at the position.

THE SPRING DAWG, THE SPRING!!!!! lol. Still pretty recent addition. I'm not complaining though, we certainly have a Top 25 Receiving Unit. This only adds to the fire. If I had to guess we're somewhere between a Top 15 and Top 10 unit. Few can match what we have.
08-12-2010 10:12 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
trojanbrutha Offline
Beltbbs Troy Football INsider

(08-12-2010 10:12 PM)TroyFootball05 Wrote:  
(08-12-2010 09:56 PM)trojanbrutha Wrote:  pssst! 05! We did know he was here back during the spring...03-shhhh

THE SPRING DAWG, THE SPRING!!!!! lol. Still pretty recent addition. I'm not complaining though, we certainly have a Top 25 Receiving Unit. This only adds to the fire. If I had to guess we're somewhere between a Top 15 and Top 10 unit. Few can match what we have.

Well, you didn't hear this from me, but I heard that Middle might have a better receiving corps than we do...03-shhhh 03-lmfao
08-12-2010 10:29 PM
Advertisement

CardinalBlackTrojan Offline

(08-12-2010 10:29 PM)trojanbrutha Wrote:  Well, you didn't hear this from me, but I heard that Middle might have a better receiving corps than we do...03-shhhh 03-lmfao

uh oh.. this thread may go downhill with a quickness.. 05-nono
08-12-2010 10:57 PM
playfailstogain Offline
Bench Warmer

I Root For: Troy and Tulane
(08-12-2010 10:29 PM)trojanbrutha Wrote:  
(08-12-2010 10:12 PM)TroyFootball05 Wrote:  

Well, you didn't hear this from me, but I heard that Middle might have a better receiving corps than we do...03-shhhh 03-lmfao

They won 10 games last year which clearly is the greatest accomplishment ever by a SunBelt team and futher establishs them as a superior team to Troy. ALL HAIL!!! ALL HAIL!!!
08-13-2010 10:50 AM
Fanof49ASU Offline
Heisman

I Root For: stAte
(08-13-2010 10:50 AM)playfailstogain Wrote:  They won 10 games last year which clearly is the greatest accomplishment ever by a SunBelt team and futher establishs them as a superior team to Troy. ALL HAIL!!! ALL HAIL!!!

Does this mean that Troy no longer owns the Belt?
08-13-2010 11:06 AM
Advertisement

Burn the Horse Offline
I'm Watching You

(08-13-2010 11:06 AM)Fanof49ASU Wrote:  
(08-13-2010 10:50 AM)playfailstogain Wrote:  They won 10 games last year which clearly is the greatest accomplishment ever by a SunBelt team and futher establishs them as a superior team to Troy. ALL HAIL!!! ALL HAIL!!!

no we still own it. we all took up a collection over on gotroytrojans.com and bought it. it's ours, the rest of you just play in our league.
08-13-2010 11:08 AM
trojans664 Offline
2nd String

I Root For: Troy University
(08-13-2010 11:08 AM)Burn the Horse Wrote:  

no we still own it. we all took up a collection over on gotroytrojans.com and bought it. it's ours, the rest of you just play in our league.

If that's the case, I'd like to be the first to say to Mr. Waters...YOUR FIRED!!!
08-13-2010 11:12 AM
Burn the Horse Offline
I'm Watching You

it's what we started the "Trojan Warrior" program for. 03-lmfao
08-13-2010 11:16 AM
Advertisement

MG61 Offline
Heisman

I Root For: UNT

TROY'S LEADING FUNDRAISER IN ACTION !
[Image: Lets_Do_Lunch.jpg]

AND THEIR NEWEST FUNDRAISING TEAM
[Image: Star_Wars_Dog.jpg]
(This post was last modified: 08-13-2010 01:06 PM by MG61.)
08-13-2010 01:03 PM
Troy87 Offline
Bench Warmer

I Root For: Troy
New Orleans Bowl

03-lmfao03-rotfl
08-13-2010 03:40 PM
Troy87 Offline
Bench Warmer

I Root For: Troy
New Orleans Bowl
:clap2:
(08-13-2010 11:12 AM)trojans664 Wrote:  

If that's the case, I'd like to be the first to say to Mr. Waters...YOUR FIRED!!!

:clap2::clap2::iagree:
08-13-2010 03:42 PM
Burn the Horse Offline
I'm Watching You

JOIN ME, and together we shall purchase the 'Belt and rule it as Blakeney and son!

[Image: darth-vader.jpg]
08-13-2010 04:39 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.