Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Obama’s Approval down to 44% - Before Summit
SumOfAllFears Offline
Grim Reaper of Misguided Liberal Souls

I Root For: America
Obama’s Approval down to 44% - Before Summit
Obama’s Approval down to 44%

Rasmussen

The Rasmussen Reports daily Presidential Tracking Poll for Friday shows that 23% of the nation’s voters Strongly Approve of the way that Barack Obama is performing his role as President. Forty-three percent (43%) Strongly Disapprove giving Obama a Presidential Approval Index rating of -20. For President Obama, the Approval Index has been lower only once (see trends).

[Image: obama_approval_index_february_26_2010.jpg]

Data for these updates is collected via nightly telephone interviews and reported on a three-day rolling average basis. As a result, just one-third of the interviews for today’s update were collected following the President’s health-care summit. Sunday morning will be the first update based entirely upon interviews conducted after the summit.

By a 46% to 29% margin, Democrats say it would be better for workers if they were dropped from their employers health insurance coverage and enrolled in a government plan. Republicans and unaffiliated voters disagree. Voters are divided on support for a “public option.”

Fifty percent (50%) see China as a long-term threat to the United States.

Overall, 44% of voters say they at least somewhat approve of the President’s performance. That matches the lowest level of total approval yet measured for this President. Fifty-five percent (55%) disapprove
02-27-2010 07:16 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

Rebel
Unregistered

CrappiesNew Orleans Bowl
RE: Obama’s Approval down to 44% - Before Summit
I have no idea why.

"John, shut up, the campaign's over. I won. neener neener neener".

Like a f'n 5 Y/O child. Trash McCain all you want, but that retired USN Captain and former POW who could have been released earlier, but didn't due to what it would have done to the morale of the other POW's, deserves more respect than that.

F--k that Kenyan punk. ...and yes, I took liberty with his words, but that's how I interpreted them.
02-27-2010 07:34 PM
Quote this message in a reply
Paul M Offline
American-American

I Root For: OU
I heard a "f*** you John" in there.
02-27-2010 11:12 PM
RobertN Offline
Legend

I Root For: THE NIU Huskies
(02-27-2010 07:34 PM)Rebel Wrote:  I have no idea why.

"John, shut up, the campaign's over. I won. neener neener neener".

Like a f'n 5 Y/O child. Trash McCain all you want, but that retired USN Captain and former POW who could have been released earlier, but didn't due to what it would have done to the morale of the other POW's, deserves more respect than that.

F--k that Kenyan punk. ...and yes, I took liberty with his words, but that's how I interpreted them.
Can't bash McCain but your nice little shot at PRESIDENT Obama is perfectly fine? He is President and deserves more respect than that. Oops. I guess I shouldn't take a shot at you because you were in the military and according to you people in the military get a free pass.
(This post was last modified: 02-27-2010 11:54 PM by RobertN.)
02-27-2010 11:50 PM
Rebel
Unregistered

CrappiesNew Orleans Bowl
(02-27-2010 11:50 PM)RobertN Wrote:  Can't bash McCain but your nice little shot at PRESIDENT Obama is perfectly fine? He is President and deserves more respect than that. Oops. I guess I shouldn't take a shot at you because you were in the military and according to you people in the military get a free pass.

Obama doesn't deserve the respect McCain deserves anymore than Bush deserves the respect McCain demands. All the Kenyan did was win a Gdamn popularity contest. Just like every other president. You always said Bush wasn't "your" president. Well, Obama isn't mine. Obama has done NOTHING that demands respect.

Deal with it, d1ckhead.

BTW, while I was in the military, I am in no way, shape, or form, free from criticism. When it comes to service to this country, I couldn't hold McCain's jock strap.
02-28-2010 12:01 AM
Machiavelli Offline
Back to Reality. Oh there goes Gravity

I Root For: BGSU
Find a poll without Rasmussen's name on it.
02-28-2010 12:17 PM
Advertisement

Paul M Offline
American-American

You don't like Rasmussen, fill free to fine and post any poll of your choosing that says everyone loves what your fascist whore is doing.
02-28-2010 01:12 PM
RobertN Offline
Legend

(02-28-2010 01:12 PM)Paul M Wrote:  You don't like Rasmussen, fill free to fine and post any poll of your choosing that says everyone loves what your fascist whore is doing.
First, spell check is your friend(though, I an not exactly sure they were just spelling mistakes). Second, who is his "fascist whore"?
02-28-2010 06:33 PM
Ninerfan1 Offline
Habitual Line Stepper

I Root For: Charlotte
(02-28-2010 12:17 PM)Machiavelli Wrote:  Find a poll without Rasmussen's name on it.

I have a challenge for you mach. I would like you to go to Rasmussen's site and look at the details of that poll, epecially methodology. Then I would invite you to come back here and explain why the poll is no good.

See your comment above is the cowards way out. Man up and actually prove your view.

Nut up or shut up.
02-28-2010 06:39 PM
Paul M Offline
American-American

(02-28-2010 06:33 PM)RobertN Wrote:  
(02-28-2010 01:12 PM)Paul M Wrote:  You don't like Rasmussen, fill free to fine and post any poll of your choosing that says everyone loves what your fascist whore is doing.
First, spell check is your friend(though, I an not exactly sure they were just spelling mistakes). Second, who is his "fascist whore"?
02-28-2010 07:28 PM
RobertN Offline
Legend

(02-28-2010 07:28 PM)Paul M Wrote:  
(02-28-2010 06:33 PM)RobertN Wrote:  
First, spell check is your friend (though, I am not exactly sure they were just spelling mistakes). Second, who is his "fascist whore"?
I guess I should take my own advice. :)
02-28-2010 07:43 PM
Advertisement

smn1256 Offline
I miss Tripster

I Root For: Lower taxes
On my drive to work this morning I heard a news clip of some woman in the O's admin that Obama is stressed to the max because "he knows he's the smartest person in any room he walks into" and the responsibilites that come with that are huge. What a douche.
02-28-2010 09:10 PM
RobertN Offline
Legend

(02-28-2010 09:10 PM)smn1256 Wrote:  On my drive to work this morning I heard a news clip of some woman in the O's admin that Obama is stressed to the max because "he knows he's the smartest person in any room he walks into" and the responsibilites that come with that are huge. What a douche.
He would be if he came into the "spin room". :)

Btw, I seriously doubt that is what was said. If it was said, I am sure you are leaving out some context as to what was said(ie. spin).
02-28-2010 09:16 PM
smn1256 Offline
I miss Tripster

(02-28-2010 09:16 PM)RobertN Wrote:  
(02-28-2010 09:10 PM)smn1256 Wrote:  On my drive to work this morning I heard a news clip of some woman in the O's admin that Obama is stressed to the max because "he knows he's the smartest person in any room he walks into" and the responsibilites that come with that are huge. What a douche.

Btw, I seriously doubt that is what was said. If it was said, I am sure you are leaving out some context as to what was said(ie. spin).

I didn't catch the whole thing, maybe about 45 seconds of a 10 minute conversation, but she did say that and when the interview was over the host gave her name (I can't recall) and said she's part of O's admin. Besides, don't most arrogant people think they're smarter than everyone else?
02-28-2010 09:21 PM
Rebel
Unregistered

CrappiesNew Orleans Bowl

Not likely. There's a difference between being smart and being part of academia. Obama has done nothing that shows that he's anything other than a man of words, but no actions. I'll take Owl Numbers over him any day of the week. WTF has Obama done, aside from being a community organizer and winning popularity contests? Hell, he's the Paris Hilton of politics.
02-28-2010 09:28 PM
Paul M Offline
American-American

I'm guessing his transcripts don't back up that assertion, thus his refusal to release them.
02-28-2010 09:30 PM
Advertisement

RobertN Offline
Legend

(02-28-2010 09:21 PM)smn1256 Wrote:  

I didn't catch the whole thing, maybe about 45 seconds of a 10 minute conversation, but she did say that and when the interview was over the host gave her name (I can't recall) and said she's part of O's admin. Besides, don't most arrogant people think they're smarter than everyone else?
So now you are telling me that you are unsure what was said but put it down as facts. THat is what I expect from you. As for the second part, yes, you do think you are smarter than everyone else. :) Of course, Republicans can't be arrogant so that can't be true. 03-lmfao
02-28-2010 09:30 PM
smn1256 Offline
I miss Tripster

(02-28-2010 09:30 PM)RobertN Wrote:  

So now you are telling me that you are unsure what was said but put it down as facts. THat is what I expect from you. As for the second part, yes, you do think you are smarter than everyone else. :) Of course, Republicans can't be arrogant so that can't be true. 03-lmfao

Dude, 45 seconds is longer than most commercials and I caught enough of it to know she was an Obama cheerleader. I heard what I heard and she said what she said and the only thing I'm unsure about was what I missed but they were talking about last week's health care summit. Smartest man in room, health care summit, put 2 + 2 together.
02-28-2010 09:38 PM
RobertN Offline
Legend

(02-28-2010 09:38 PM)smn1256 Wrote:  

Dude, 45 seconds is longer than most commercials and I caught enough of it to know she was an Obama cheerleader. I heard what I heard and she said what she said and the only thing I'm unsure about was what I missed but they were talking about last week's health care summit. Smartest man in room, health care summit, put 2 + 2 together.
First, most commercials are about 30 seconds. Second, so you don't know what was actully said. You are making things up because you want to believe that is what was said. I understand.
02-28-2010 09:54 PM
smn1256 Offline
I miss Tripster

(02-28-2010 09:54 PM)RobertN Wrote:  
(02-28-2010 09:38 PM)smn1256 Wrote:  

First, most commercials are about 30 seconds. Second, so you don't know what was actully said. You are making things up because you want to believe that is what was said. I understand.

1. You said: First, most commercials are about 30 seconds.
And I respond by saying that I said 45 seconds is longer than most commercials. You misunderstood what I said.

2. You said: Second, so you don't know what was actully said.
And I respond by saying go back and read #1.

3.You said: You are making things up because you want to believe that is what was said.
And I respond by saying go back and read #1.

4. You said: I understand.
And I respond by saying you obviously don't.
(This post was last modified: 02-28-2010 10:48 PM by smn1256.)
02-28-2010 10:22 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.