Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Poorest bunch of losers I've ever seen
Bookmark and Share
LRTrojan Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: UALR Trojans
Poorest bunch of losers I've ever seen
I have never in my life seen so much bitching, criticizing, crying, whining, and just pure trash talk as I have seen on the ASU board today. They got their asses beat fair and square. Sure it was a lucky shot. Sure they've got better players, but, they had the upper hand, and shouldn't have let it get to that point where a 'Hail Mary' shot would beat them. The bottom line was, they f***ing got outplayed last night.

They criticized the arena, the refs, Curtis' dancing, Shields, Ray Tucker and Bobby Vint, our fans, our students, made fun of Garcia-Mendoza's speech, his nationality, the Trojan mascot, and everything but the beer I guess. I didn't see where anyone criticized the beer.

They sure don't need to be crying about how hog fans always blame the losses on everything but themselves. I know this doesn't in any way, shape or form, include most Woof fans, but there were many on the board that sure fit the category of whining ass cry babies, and many of them weren't even at the game.
(This post was last modified: 02-05-2010 05:33 PM by LRTrojan.)
02-05-2010 04:59 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

EWolf Offline
Water Engineer

I Root For: ASU
RE: Poorest bunch of losers I've ever seen
(02-05-2010 04:59 PM)LRTrojan Wrote:  I have never in my life seen so much bitching, criticizing, crying, whining, and just pure trash talk as I have seen on the ASU board today. They got their asses beat fair and square. Sure it was a lucky shot. Sure they've got better players, but, they had the upper hand, and shouldn't have let it get to that point where a 'Hail Mary' shot would beat them. The bottom line was, they f***ing got outplayed last night.

They criticized the arena, the refs, Curtis' dancing, Shields, Ray Tucker and Bobby Vint, our fans, our students, made fun of Garcia-Mendoza's speech, his nationality, and everything but the beer I guess. I didn't see where anyone criticized the beer.

They sure don't need to be crying about how hog fans always blame the losses on everything but themselves. I know this doesn't in any way, shape or form, include most Woof fans, but there were many on the board that sure fit the category of whining *** cry babies, and many of them weren't even at the game.

You are exactly right. I was at the game and UALR deserved to win. We didnt put the game away when we had the chance and that's the bottom line. UALR made some big plays and a heartbreaking game winning shot that has been running thru my head all day! Anyways congrats on the memorable win and hope we play you guys in the tournament!
02-05-2010 05:15 PM
mjs Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: UALR
(02-05-2010 04:59 PM)LRTrojan Wrote:  I have never in my life seen so much bitching, criticizing, crying, whining, and just pure trash talk as I have seen on the ASU board today. They got their asses beat fair and square. Sure it was a lucky shot. Sure they've got better players, but, they had the upper hand, and shouldn't have let it get to that point where a 'Hail Mary' shot would beat them. The bottom line was, they f***ing got outplayed last night.

They criticized the arena, the refs, Curtis' dancing, Shields, Ray Tucker and Bobby Vint, our fans, our students, made fun of Garcia-Mendoza's speech, his nationality, the Trojan mascot, and everything but the beer I guess. I didn't see where anyone criticized the beer.

They sure don't need to be crying about how hog fans always blame the losses on everything but themselves. I know this doesn't in any way, shape or form, include most Woof fans, but there were many on the board that sure fit the category of whining *** cry babies, and many of them weren't even at the game.

Yes, I saw one fan post a complaint about the beer lines. I guess they are a lot shorter in Jonesboro.
02-05-2010 05:36 PM
PTJR Offline
Heisman

I Root For: LR / UR / CU

That bunch is really good at showing the world that they richly derserve the label of RUBES!
02-05-2010 05:40 PM
PTJR Offline
Heisman

I Root For: LR / UR / CU
(02-05-2010 05:36 PM)mjs Wrote:  

Yes, I saw one fan post a complaint about the beer lines. I guess they are a lot shorter in Jonesboro.

Now that there is funny MJS!
02-05-2010 05:41 PM
mjs Offline
Hall of Famer

(02-05-2010 05:41 PM)PTJR Wrote:  

PTJR, did you hear Justin Acree's comment on the Buzz this morning? He basically was trying not to label ALL ASU fans as jerks, but stated that it never seems to fail- every year he finds himself next to ASU fans who are rude, obnoxious, etc. when they play in Little Rock. He was embarrassed for his two young children he brought to the game.
02-05-2010 05:45 PM
Advertisement

LRTrojan Offline
Hall of Famer

(02-05-2010 05:45 PM)mjs Wrote:  
(02-05-2010 05:41 PM)PTJR Wrote:  

PTJR, did you hear Justin Acree's comment on the Buzz this morning? He basically was trying not to label [b]ALL[/b] ASU fans as jerks, but stated that it never seems to fail- every year he finds himself next to ASU fans who are rude, obnoxious, etc. when they play in Little Rock. He was embarrassed for his two young children he brought to the game.

I agree that there are many good ASU fans who don't behave that way. In fact there were several in our section, and I overheard several say on the way out, that the Trojans simply out played them, and deserved the win. But, many I've seen at these games, and many that post on their board are pretty rude and obnoxious. The hog fans don't have anything on some of these Woof fans.
02-05-2010 05:53 PM
Hilltopper2K Offline
Sun Belt Nationalist

I Root For: WKU!!!
He-heh. Congratulations on the big win. I know this one had to be sweet for you guys.
02-05-2010 06:36 PM
insideualr Offline
Lord of the Trojans

(02-05-2010 06:36 PM)Hilltopper2K Wrote:  He-heh. Congratulations on the big win. I know this one had to be sweet for you guys.

For more than one reason, we beat stAte and it was the only time the ball bounced our way this year. WE have been really unlucky this year.
02-05-2010 07:37 PM
eh9198 Offline
All American

I Root For: Little Rock

link, please?
02-05-2010 08:02 PM
RBL Offline
Heisman

I Root For: Little Rock
It is under important threads above
02-05-2010 08:12 PM
Advertisement

UALRSuperFan Curtis Offline
Special Teams

Regarding an earlier post about ASU fans criticizing my dancing, I've been around long enough to know that you need to take such garbage with a grain of salt. At least they got a chance to see before they badmouth me. I chose not to let stuff like that get to me years ago because there'll always be those fans (local or opposition) who'll mock or insult me. I just swat that away like a piece of lint and move on. I, too, enjoyed the game from start to finish, especially with Gary Anderson sitting acros the steps from me in row 100.

Anyway, I'm grateful to UALR officials like Gary Hogan and Co. for allowing me to show my support over the years, although the "Animal House" version of Shout would be more effective. (no complaints from me, btw!) I also give credit to fans like you, MJS, for keeping me level-headed throughout the whole experience. I remember your telling me back when games were played at Barton that it's not about me, rather about the game as a whole. Those words helped make me mature and grow as a Trojan fan and more importantly as a Christian, and I sincerely thank you for that, my friend, as well as fellow Trojan fans whom I cheered with over the years. Thank you all very much and hope to see you next week at the Jack!04-bow04-bow
(This post was last modified: 02-05-2010 11:31 PM by UALRSuperFan Curtis.)
02-05-2010 10:40 PM
DollarBill Offline
1st String

I Root For: Trojans
(02-05-2010 08:12 PM)RBL Wrote:  It is under important threads above

It's understandable that ASU fans would be very disappointed losing this game, given the records of the teams. But, IMO ASU has no one to blame but themselves. It seemed to me the Red Wolfs came on the road over -confident and didn't play hard enough, didn't put the game away, kept allowing the Trojans to hang around, left the door open for what happened at the end. For sure it was a miraculously luck shot but, the point is, it never should have come down to a last shot situation. Road games are seldom easy, especially a road game with your hated rival.
02-05-2010 10:49 PM
Ynocpirt Offline
Special Teams

(02-05-2010 10:40 PM)UALRSuperFan Curtis Wrote:  Regarding an earlier post about ASU fans criticizing my dancing, I've been around long enough to know that you need to take such garbage with a grain of salt. At least they got a chance to see before that badmouth. I chose not to let stuff like that get to me years ago because there'll always be those fans (local or opposition) who'll mock or insult me. I just swat that away like a piece of lint and move on. I, too, enjoyed the game from start to finish, especially with Gary Anderson sitting acros the steps from me in row 100.

Anyway, I'm grateful to UALR officials live Gary Hogan and Co. for allowing me to show my support over the years, although the "Animal House" version of Shout would be more effective. (no complaints from me, btw!) I also give credit to fans like you, MJS, for keeping me level-headed throughout the whole experience. I remember your telling me back when games were played at Barton that it's not about me, rather about the game as a whole. Those words helped make me mature and grow as a Trojan fan and more importantly as a Christian, and I sincerely thank you for that, my friend, as well as fellow Trojan fans whom I cheered with over the years. Thank you all very much and hope to see you next week at the Jack!04-bow04-bow

Mickey, I have to thank you to for making Curtis a better Christian. What's your secret?
02-05-2010 10:52 PM
mjs Offline
Hall of Famer

(02-05-2010 10:40 PM)UALRSuperFan Curtis Wrote:  Regarding an earlier post about ASU fans criticizing my dancing, I've been around long enough to know that you need to take such garbage with a grain of salt. At least they got a chance to see before they badmouth me. I chose not to let stuff like that get to me years ago because there'll always be those fans (local or opposition) who'll mock or insult me. I just swat that away like a piece of lint and move on. I, too, enjoyed the game from start to finish, especially with Gary Anderson sitting acros the steps from me in row 100.

Anyway, I'm grateful to UALR officials like Gary Hogan and Co. for allowing me to show my support over the years, although the "Animal House" version of Shout would be more effective. (no complaints from me, btw!) I also give credit to fans like you, MJS, for keeping me level-headed throughout the whole experience. I remember your telling me back when games were played at Barton that it's not about me, rather about the game as a whole. Those words helped make me mature and grow as a Trojan fan and more importantly as a Christian, and I sincerely thank you for that, my friend, as well as fellow Trojan fans whom I cheered with over the years. Thank you all very much and hope to see you next week at the Jack!04-bow04-bow

Curtis, you're the one "tradition" we had for 25+ years. I remember you doing cartwheels at the fieldhouse. ASU fans are simply jealous since they have nothing to compare. They don't even have the crazy Indian running around any more.
02-06-2010 12:25 AM
insideualr Offline
Lord of the Trojans

(02-06-2010 12:25 AM)mjs Wrote:  
(02-05-2010 10:40 PM)UALRSuperFan Curtis Wrote:  Regarding an earlier post about ASU fans criticizing my dancing, I've been around long enough to know that you need to take such garbage with a grain of salt. At least they got a chance to see before they badmouth me. I chose not to let stuff like that get to me years ago because there'll always be those fans (local or opposition) who'll mock or insult me. I just swat that away like a piece of lint and move on. I, too, enjoyed the game from start to finish, especially with Gary Anderson sitting acros the steps from me in row 100.

Curtis, you're the one "tradition" we had for 25+ years. I remember you doing cartwheels at the fieldhouse. ASU fans are simply jealous since they have nothing to compare. They don't even have the crazy Indian running around any more.

I still think they should have done a red faced man leaning out of a train as the logo for the Ark St. engines.
02-06-2010 08:49 AM
Advertisement

Scotto Offline

I Root For: Longshot to Win
[Image: 11349.jpg]
02-06-2010 08:56 AM
outsideualr Offline
Hall of Famer

(02-05-2010 10:52 PM)Ynocpirt Wrote:  
(02-05-2010 10:40 PM)UALRSuperFan Curtis Wrote:  Regarding an earlier post about ASU fans criticizing my dancing, I've been around long enough to know that you need to take such garbage with a grain of salt. At least they got a chance to see before that badmouth. I chose not to let stuff like that get to me years ago because there'll always be those fans (local or opposition) who'll mock or insult me. I just swat that away like a piece of lint and move on. I, too, enjoyed the game from start to finish, especially with Gary Anderson sitting acros the steps from me in row 100.

Anyway, I'm grateful to UALR officials live Gary Hogan and Co. for allowing me to show my support over the years, although the "Animal House" version of Shout would be more effective. (no complaints from me, btw!) I also give credit to fans like you, MJS, for keeping me level-headed throughout the whole experience. I remember your telling me back when games were played at Barton that it's not about me, rather about the game as a whole. Those words helped make me mature and grow as a Trojan fan and more importantly as a Christian, and I sincerely thank you for that, my friend, as well as fellow Trojan fans whom I cheered with over the years. Thank you all very much and hope to see you next week at the Jack!04-bow04-bow

Mickey, I have to thank you to for making Curtis a better Christian. What's your secret?

Being related to the "Boss" helps tremendously!04-bow
02-06-2010 09:48 AM
Ynocpirt Offline
Special Teams

Being related to the "Boss" helps tremendously!04-bow
[/quote]

LOLOLOL. It's not what you know but who you know, right, Doc?
02-06-2010 10:30 AM
arkstfan Away
Sorry folks

I Root For: Fresh Starts
You don't like our fans, go back to your old BS low class crap of holding back tickets so we can't buy them, lie and declare a sellout rather than let us in the building, go back to forcing people out of their paid for seats in the end zone lower rows because they have ASU shirts on.

I was in 211 with several ASU fans and we weren't at all rowdy and as soon the shot went in a UALR fan turned around and flipped us the double bird. Class 100%. Wasn't the same guy who honked and flipped us off as we were walking into the arena as he drove into the donor lot, that guy was older.

Remember UALR is the rare program that managed to have a player, a coach, and AD tossed for bad behavior over three consecutive games.

Your halo polishing is getting a little ridiculous. You guys don't want our low class rube fans, find another conference. I'm sure the A10, Horizon or Valley are begging.
02-06-2010 10:58 AM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.