Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Ian is a beast
Bruin2002 Offline
Special Teams

I Root For: Belmont
Ian is a beast
With Kerron out with a hip pointer and Drew hobbling, we had no point guard for part of the game. But, Ian threw in 31 to pull out the win. It wasn't pretty, but it counts.
01-04-2010 11:42 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

Bruin2014 Offline
Water Engineer

RE: Ian is a beast
I am so excited about Ian. I hope he continues to improve throughout the season. I would love for him to get his point average up a little, he's at about 14 ppg right now on 46% shooting. He could seriously have a chance for FOY.

Also, as far as Kerron, we need him back. I hope he's able to play on Thursday. Drew did a good job on against Stetson, but it is much better when they can rest each other, while still having a true point guard on the floor all the time. Because it seemed like we really struggled when Drew was out for that part of the game.
01-06-2010 10:39 AM
Bucfaithful Offline
Heisman

I Root For: ETSU
(01-06-2010 10:39 AM)Bruin2014 Wrote:  I am so excited about Ian. I hope he continues to improve throughout the season. I would love for him to get his point average up a little, he's at about 14 ppg right now on 46% shooting. He could seriously have a chance for FOY.

Also, as far as Kerron, we need him back. I hope he's able to play on Thursday. Drew did a good job on against Stetson, but it is much better when they can rest each other, while still having a true point guard on the floor all the time. Because it seemed like we really struggled when Drew was out for that part of the game.

Thus far, and its early, but I like Cummings at KSU for FOY. Close behind him, though, would be Clark for you guys. He's got an excellent shot at FOY at this juncture is a certainty for the all-freshman team. As an aside, with one exception off the top of my head, every player we've ever gotten from Memphis can play. It's an extraordinary hotbed for basketball talent.
(This post was last modified: 01-06-2010 11:59 AM by Bucfaithful.)
01-06-2010 11:58 AM
Advertisement

Bruin2002 Offline
Special Teams

(01-06-2010 11:58 AM)Bucfaithful Wrote:  
(01-06-2010 10:39 AM)Bruin2014 Wrote:  I am so excited about Ian. I hope he continues to improve throughout the season. I would love for him to get his point average up a little, he's at about 14 ppg right now on 46% shooting. He could seriously have a chance for FOY.

Thus far, and its early, but I like Cummings at KSU for FOY. Close behind him, though, would be Clark for you guys. He's got an excellent shot at FOY at this juncture is a certainty for the all-freshman team. As an aside, with one exception off the top of my head, every player we've ever gotten from Memphis can play. It's an extraordinary hotbed for basketball talent.

You are right about Memphis. I was actually surprised to get a player out of Memphis. I hope Byrd is making some inroads there for more talent in the future.

I also agree that Cummings is currently in the lead for FOY.
01-07-2010 08:09 AM
Bruin2014 Offline
Water Engineer

The Nashville City Paper had a feature on Ian in today's edition.

http://nashvillecityphttpaper.com/conten...hots-count

Nice publicity.
01-07-2010 02:22 PM
Idstromadommadingdong Offline
Water Engineer

I believe Ian committed here after originally favoring MTSU after some serious negative recruiting by their staff.

Great get for the coaching staff, and great person to represent Belmont.
01-08-2010 02:51 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.