Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Tiger Tiger Tiger.....
WoodlandsOwl Offline
Up in the Woods

I Root For: Rice Owls
New Orleans Bowl
Tiger Tiger Tiger.....
05-nono I hope the bimbo was worth it. He better have an iron clad prenup.

Knockout party girl Rachel Uchitel took some hard shots Saturday from the National Enquirer.

The tabloid, answering her denial of a romance with golfing god Tiger Woods, released photos of Uchitel partying with pal Ashley Samson - who detailed the alleged affair to the Enquirer.

The pictures show the barely dressed duo striking lascivious poses on a recent vacation they took to Spain, the Enquirer said.

On Friday, Uchitel told the Daily News she didn't know Samson - even misstating her last name.

"I'm not friends with Ashley Simpson or whatever her name is," Uchitel told The News in a Facebook message. She did not answer messages Saturday about their relationship - and hired well-known attorney Gloria Allred.

The Enquirer promised to expose "a slew of contradictions" between Uchitel's denials and their report. Allred said her client would have no comment on anything involving Woods.

The Enquirer lashed out as a club source told the Daily News Uchitel was spotted rubbing shoulders with Woods at the Griffin Club in the Meatpacking District in June.

"She was acting as a hostess, showing him to a private booth near the DJ booth," the source said, noting that the pair didn't appear to be flirting.

For Uchitel, 34, headlines and public romance are nothing new.

The buxom beauty said last year that she'd been romantically linked to a famous baseball player, a Broadway star and a musician.

Other reports recently tied the queen of the velvet ropes to married television star David Boreanaz. Uchitel, in an interview last year, wouldn't discuss her past: "I will never kiss and tell!"

And there's plenty to tell.

Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/gossip/2009/1...z0YGuBSQRo

[Image: alg_rachel_uchitel_apartmen.jpg]
(This post was last modified: 11-29-2009 12:46 PM by WoodlandsOwl.)
11-29-2009 12:45 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

bitcruncher Offline
pepperoni roll psycho...

I Root For: West Virginia
RE: Tiger Tiger Tiger.....
If Rachel Uchitel wants to have more public situations like this, I'm sure there are more than enough people who'd be interested enough to volunteer...
11-29-2009 02:52 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Rebel
Unregistered

CrappiesNew Orleans Bowl
His wife is a helluva lot hotter. What a dumb***.
11-29-2009 04:16 PM
Quote this message in a reply
flyingswoosh Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For:
Crappies
who says he did anything? there's nothing of substance in that report.
11-29-2009 05:00 PM
Rebel
Unregistered

CrappiesNew Orleans Bowl
(11-29-2009 05:00 PM)flyingswoosh Wrote:  who says he did anything? there's nothing of substance in that report.

^ Shades of me with the Sanford BS.
11-29-2009 06:57 PM
Quote this message in a reply
flyingswoosh Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For:
Crappies
(11-29-2009 06:57 PM)Rebel Wrote:  
(11-29-2009 05:00 PM)flyingswoosh Wrote:  who says he did anything? there's nothing of substance in that report.

yeah there's a whole lotta solid proof in that article
11-29-2009 07:08 PM
Advertisement

Terpy Offline
Heisman

I Root For:
(11-29-2009 07:08 PM)flyingswoosh Wrote:  
(11-29-2009 06:57 PM)Rebel Wrote:  

yeah there's a whole lotta solid proof in that article

Rebel has a point though, usually where there is smoke there is fire with these kind of things.
11-29-2009 07:15 PM
WoodlandsOwl Offline
Up in the Woods

New Orleans Bowl
Yea... just a "misunderstanding"...

Tiger Woods did not suffer facial lacerations from a car accident. They were inflicted by his wife, Elin Nordegren -- according to a conversation Woods had Friday after the accident.

We're told he said his wife had confronted him about reports that he was seeing another woman. The argument got heated and, according to our source, she scratched his face up. We're told it was then Woods beat a hasty retreat for his SUV -- but according to our source, Woods says his wife followed behind with a golf club. As Tiger drove away, she struck the vehicle several times with the club.

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2009/11/28/tiger-wood...z0YIZ4ROPu

From the Tiger...

As you all know, I had a single-car accident earlier this week, and sustained some injuries. I have some cuts, bruising and right now I'm pretty sore.

This situation is my fault, and it's obviously embarrassing to my family and me. I'm human and I'm not perfect. I will certainly make sure this doesn't happen again.

This is a private matter and I want to keep it that way. Although I understand there is curiosity, the many false, unfounded and malicious rumors that are currently circulating about my family and me are irresponsible.

The only person responsible for the accident is me. My wife, Elin, acted courageously when she saw I was hurt and in trouble. She was the first person to help me. Any other assertion is absolutely false.

This incident has been stressful and very difficult for Elin, our family and me. I appreciate all the concern and well wishes that we have received. But, I would also ask for some understanding that my family and I deserve some privacy no matter how intrusive some people can be.

http://web.tigerwoods.com/news/article/2...6222/news/
(This post was last modified: 11-29-2009 07:36 PM by WoodlandsOwl.)
11-29-2009 07:35 PM
bitcruncher Offline
pepperoni roll psycho...

I Root For: West Virginia
She must have a pretty good swing with that golf club. Otherwise he wouldn't have run over the fire hydrant, and then into the tree due to panic...
11-29-2009 08:50 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
flyingswoosh Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For:
Crappies
(11-29-2009 07:35 PM)WMD Owl Wrote:  Yea... just a "misunderstanding"...

Tiger Woods did not suffer facial lacerations from a car accident. They were inflicted by his wife, Elin Nordegren -- according to a conversation Woods had Friday after the accident.

We're told he said his wife had confronted him about reports that he was seeing another woman. The argument got heated and, according to our source, she scratched his face up. We're told it was then Woods beat a hasty retreat for his SUV -- but according to our source, Woods says his wife followed behind with a golf club. As Tiger drove away, she struck the vehicle several times with the club.

From the Tiger...

As you all know, I had a single-car accident earlier this week, and sustained some injuries. I have some cuts, bruising and right now I'm pretty sore.

This situation is my fault, and it's obviously embarrassing to my family and me. I'm human and I'm not perfect. I will certainly make sure this doesn't happen again.

This is a private matter and I want to keep it that way. Although I understand there is curiosity, the many false, unfounded and malicious rumors that are currently circulating about my family and me are irresponsible.

The only person responsible for the accident is me. My wife, Elin, acted courageously when she saw I was hurt and in trouble. She was the first person to help me. Any other assertion is absolutely false.

This incident has been stressful and very difficult for Elin, our family and me. I appreciate all the concern and well wishes that we have received. But, I would also ask for some understanding that my family and I deserve some privacy no matter how intrusive some people can be.

thanks for including this earlier
11-29-2009 09:41 PM
WoodlandsOwl Offline
Up in the Woods

New Orleans Bowl
(11-29-2009 09:41 PM)flyingswoosh Wrote:  

From the Tiger...

Didn't you know about it?
11-29-2009 10:20 PM
Advertisement

PirateTreasureNC Offline
G's up, Ho's Down ; )

I Root For: ECU Pirates,
While not 100% believing this part you have posted.... the whole accident and details of what went down seem kind of sketchy to me. And the whole lawyer saying no comment... and delaying other comments from Woods and his wife make you say hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
11-29-2009 11:27 PM
flyingswoosh Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For:
Crappies
(11-29-2009 10:20 PM)WMD Owl Wrote:  
(11-29-2009 09:41 PM)flyingswoosh Wrote:  

From the Tiger...

Didn't you know about it?

please, i don't go to tmz
11-29-2009 11:50 PM
RaiderATO Offline
Puddin' Stick

I Root For: MiddleTennessee
Meh. Why do we care about his personal life?
11-30-2009 12:03 AM
flyingswoosh Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For:
Crappies
(11-30-2009 12:03 AM)Raider_ATO Wrote:  Meh. Why do we care about his personal life?

i don't. i don't even like golf
11-30-2009 10:18 AM
rickheel Offline
The Old Bastard

I Root For: Heels
Donators
Bait that trap with booty and you will get em every time!
11-30-2009 05:20 PM
Advertisement

Terpy Offline
Heisman

I Root For:
Someone find more pictures of the Uchitel hoe I want to see more but I didnt have much luck on google.
11-30-2009 05:41 PM
RaiderATO Offline
Puddin' Stick

I Root For: MiddleTennessee
http://www.nydailynews.com/gossip/galler...nter_.html

About 14 of 'em there.
(11-30-2009 05:41 PM)Terpy Wrote:  Someone find more pictures of the Uchitel hoe I want to see more but I didnt have much luck on google.
11-30-2009 06:30 PM
Terpy Offline
Heisman

I Root For:
[Image: gal_uchitel-3.jpg]
11-30-2009 06:42 PM
Terpy Offline
Heisman

I Root For:
[Image: gal_tiger_woods_13.jpg]
11-30-2009 06:43 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.