Have not heard any details.
11-27-2009 03:58 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

Nigel Incubator-Jones Offline
All American

I Root For: Ricky Bobby
RE: Tiger Woods in serious car accident
Tiger is okay. He suffered cuts on his face, was treated at the hospital, and released.
11-27-2009 04:04 PM
MaddDawgz02 Offline
Banned

I Root For: any UT opponent
(11-27-2009 04:04 PM)Nigel Incubator-Jones Wrote:  Tiger is okay. He suffered cuts on his face, was treated at the hospital, and released.

Yeah just read the article, great to hear. Where is journalism going these days with headlines "tiger seriously injuried", and then to read article in finding out he was already released. The desperation news organizations now go to in order to get people to click links is just out of hand.
11-27-2009 04:41 PM
MaddDawgz02 Offline
Banned

Id be willing to bet he was a bit under the influence.
11-27-2009 04:44 PM
NIUHuskies86 Offline
Old by internet standards

I Root For: NIU
(11-27-2009 04:44 PM)MaddDawgz02 Wrote:  Id be willing to bet he was a bit under the influence.

Except for the fact that police already said alcohol wasn't involved.
11-27-2009 05:06 PM
MaddDawgz02 Offline
Banned

(11-27-2009 05:06 PM)NIUHuskies86 Wrote:  
(11-27-2009 04:44 PM)MaddDawgz02 Wrote:  Id be willing to bet he was a bit under the influence.

Except for the fact that police already said alcohol wasn't involved.

Id wait to see on that one, I know thats the release, but fire hydrants usually do not have a tendency to jump in front of cars, especially at 3 in the morning.
11-27-2009 05:22 PM
Advertisement

HuskiemobileMan Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: NIU, MAC, Cubs
Donators
03-drunk
11-27-2009 07:54 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Rock Bottom Offline
All American

I Root For:
04-cheers 04-cheers 04-cheers 04-drinky 04-drinky 04-drinky
11-28-2009 03:13 AM
NIU05 Online
Heisman

I Root For: TRUTH
TMZ is reporting this: The ole lady chased his ass out of the house with a club in HER hand. The Cadillac probably has dents from her swings all the way down the drive. The lacerations are from her scratching his face. That story makes sense. His house is so large someone in the house probably could not hear the hydrant hit or tree hit.
11-28-2009 09:52 AM
NIUtrav09 Offline
Huskies and Illini. Get over it!

I Root For: NIU and U of I
This has domestic dispute written all over it. Police are probably keeping it hush because it's a private matter that they feel the public really doesn't need to know about.

I've hit things much worse than a fire hydrant and I didn't need my window smashed out to get out of the car.
11-28-2009 01:15 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
armour248 Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For:
If you support Tiger Woods in his quest for "most affairs made public" in a one week period, join my facebook group. I will be wearing red on Friday to support my hero.

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=21...7308373551
12-02-2009 05:12 PM
Advertisement

HuskiemobileMan Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: NIU, MAC, Cubs
Donators
The guy is good with his putter. Can you blame the guy?
12-03-2009 12:23 PM
MaddDawgz02 Offline
Banned

(12-03-2009 12:23 PM)HuskiemobileMan Wrote:  The guy is good with his putter. Can you blame the guy?

It is amazing how someone can have so much and yet something as simple as not being able to keep your pants up can make you lose everything. Sad to see the demise of Tiger. Having said this, the way the media has jumped into this really is a sad grotesque statement about the society we live in. If I worked at TMZ I would not be able to sleep at night, I know there is money in exploiting others personal lives, but what a shameful way to make a living. How could anyone who does that feel any self-worth.
(This post was last modified: 12-03-2009 07:45 PM by MaddDawgz02.)
12-03-2009 07:45 PM
NIU17 Offline
All American

I Root For: NIU Huskies
(12-03-2009 07:45 PM)MaddDawgz02 Wrote:  
(12-03-2009 12:23 PM)HuskiemobileMan Wrote:  The guy is good with his putter. Can you blame the guy?

It is amazing how someone can have so much and yet something as simple as not being able to keep your pants up can make you lose everything. Sad to see the demise of Tiger. Having said this, the way the media has jumped into this really is a sad grotesque statement about the society we live in. If I worked at TMZ I would not be able to sleep at night, I know there is money in exploiting others personal lives, but what a shameful way to make a living. How could anyone who does that feel any self-worth.
He did it to himself and apparently his horniness has been prevalent for a long time.
12-04-2009 01:08 PM
CowboysNiuFan31245 Offline
Special Teams

I Root For: Cowboys & NIU
Why is it now that every great athlete always has problems with women. First Michael Jordan then Kobe. Tiger has and Tom Brady isn't married but had a kid with another woman. I realize that money does make some of these women throw themselves at you but seriously come on.
12-04-2009 02:26 PM
armour248 Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For:
(12-04-2009 02:26 PM)CowboysNiuFan31245 Wrote:  Why is it now that every great athlete always has problems with women. First Michael Jordan then Kobe. Tiger has and Tom Brady isn't married but had a kid with another woman. I realize that money does make some of these women throw themselves at you but seriously come on.

Because they are international celebrities and have women throwing themselves at them? I'm pretty sure 99.9% of men wouldn't be able to resist if a perfect 10 model was willing to do anything you wanted sexually after you've been on the road for 2 weeks and your wife stopped giving it up years ago.
(This post was last modified: 12-04-2009 03:10 PM by armour248.)
12-04-2009 02:46 PM
Advertisement

MaddDawgz02 Offline
Banned

(12-04-2009 02:46 PM)armour248 Wrote:  
(12-04-2009 02:26 PM)CowboysNiuFan31245 Wrote:  Why is it now that every great athlete always has problems with women. First Michael Jordan then Kobe. Tiger has and Tom Brady isn't married but had a kid with another woman. I realize that money does make some of these women throw themselves at you but seriously come on.

Because they are international celebrities and have women throwing themselves at them? I'm pretty sure 99.9% of men wouldn't be able to resist if a perfect 10 model was willing to suck your dick dry after you've been on the road for 2 weeks and your wife stopped giving it up years ago.

geesus would you shut the frick up.

Speaking of lack of moderation going on, how has armour not been banned? All he does is disrupt this board, and now this really classy language.
12-04-2009 02:52 PM
armour248 Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For:
Sorry did I ruin your virgin ears? I'll edit it to make you feel better. Will a PG post be okay for you?
12-04-2009 03:10 PM
CowboysNiuFan31245 Offline
Special Teams

I Root For: Cowboys & NIU
(12-04-2009 02:46 PM)armour248 Wrote:  

Because they are international celebrities and have women throwing themselves at them? I'm pretty sure 99.9% of men wouldn't be able to resist if a perfect 10 model was willing to do anything you wanted sexually after you've been on the road for 2 weeks and your wife stopped giving it up years ago.

Oh I get what your saying I really do. Its just proves how if your rich in the world you can live differently then us "normal" folk. Its a shame too. My dad is married to my mom for now almost 26 years. I have to say I learned that it isn't always easy but it can be done. Whatever though I guess I am not a huge Tiger fan to begin with. I always liked Phil Mickelson. Me being the southpaw like he is that I am.
(This post was last modified: 12-04-2009 03:15 PM by CowboysNiuFan31245.)
12-04-2009 03:14 PM
armour248 Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For:
(12-04-2009 03:14 PM)CowboysNiuFan31245 Wrote:  Oh I get what your saying I really do. Its just proves how if your rich in the world you can live differently then us "normal" folk. Its a shame too. My dad is married to my mom for now almost 26 years. I have to say I learned that it isn't always easy but it can be done. Whatever though I guess I am not a huge Tiger fan to begin with. I always liked Phil Mickelson. Me being the southpaw like he is that I am.

It has a lot to do with being rich but being monogamous is difficult even for the average person. i can't imagine the situations that tiger has been put in with unbelievable women from every corner of the world and i really can't fault him for making "mistakes". sex makes the world go round and for all we know tiger would've left elin long ago if he wasn't getting some satisfaction and excitement on the side. lets face it, having sex with one person for years (if it even happens) isn't exactly exhilarating. i'm not saying it's the right thing to do but i understand why it happens...especially for someone like MJ, Kobe, or Tiger.
(This post was last modified: 12-04-2009 03:23 PM by armour248.)
12-04-2009 03:20 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.