Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Bearcat Vote Summary
Bookmark and Share
crancan Offline
Banned

I Root For: cigs
Bearcat Vote Summary
I was fortunate enough to check out the poll "mlb" set up to evaluate which manner the topic of ESPN "props" handed to us via Craig James and Mr. Fowler was most beneficial to the viewer here at NCAABBS. A recap follows.

Vote A: 4 votes

(summary of vote A: the latter thread in which the ESPN "props" reported by myself were equipped with a direct dialogue of the casters' conversation leading to a "no frills" take on the event which in summary, is more useful on this message board.)

Vote B: 0 votes

(summary of vote B: the original posted thread by "mlb" regarding the ESPN "props" handed to us on the Thursday Night program which was conducted in more of a "ho-hum" manner with loose dialogue and a "floosy-Suzy" premise is less useful than the latter post by myself, crancan.)

and finally,

Vote C: 7 votes

(summary of vote C: vote C was more of a receptacle for the votes who felt neither post provoked any more or less than it's opposite.)

Before I go on, I would like to thank mlb for adding the poll as I feel it provided a more direct medium for us fans to represent our interests dealing with how we want to be perceived as a fanbase.

Secondly, I do (possibly regretfully) suggest someone delivers me a summary of who, when, and why this post was removed from the board. After all, the thread had 11 participants and it definitely was on it's way to laying out a clear verdict on which thread (if either) was delivered more effectively.

But regardless of the manipulation of the thread, I feel enough "data" was gathered to lead us to a sound decision. The people who do spend their valuable time here at this board expect discussion to be as "up kept as the 8th green". It's obvious and thankfully so, Bearcat nation desires any "props", opinions, or info to be delivered in a readable manner. We're here to gain access to UC sports. Not to muck around in one thread wasting time when in the end, nothing is gained from it. And excuse me, but "mlb"s post did just that. Wasted our time.

So, on to the next stage. I'll be PM'ing gruehls who I've held a great respect for since being a spectator on this board. Hopefully, him and I can pound out some common guidelines that can go into effect here at NCABBS shortly in order to really become that big-time program we want to be by way of offering and receiving Bearcat discussion the "Brian Kelly" way.

In closing, if anyone who didn't get a chance to vote in the poll and wanted to, your suggestions and opinions are absolutely useful. So post up!

BEAT FSU. Go Cats!

09-25-2009 11:45 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

Coopdaddy67 Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: ice cream
RE: Bearcat Vote Summary
I love it! 03-lmfao

09-25-2009 11:50 PM
crancan Offline
Banned

I Root For: cigs
Sorry all. Thank god, the thread containing the poll discussed above is alive and well. See below and participate.

Might I add the stance of the NCAABBS community looks to be rock-solid.

Updated tallies:

Vote A 8 (crancan's post)
Vote B 1 (mlb's post)
Vote C 15 (either or)

http://www.ncaabbs.com/showthread.php?tid=389324

(This post was last modified: 09-26-2009 12:08 AM by crancan.)
09-26-2009 12:03 AM
Advertisement

Bourgeois_Rage Away
That guy!

I Root For: UC & Bushmills
Folding@NCAAbbsNCAAbbs LUGDonatorsDonators
crancan yesterday that post was quite the source of amusement. I wouldn't take too seriously the results in the poll, however. I would also say that the stance of the community was also rock solid, if you can call raised eyebrows, gut busting laughter and mass confusion as 'rock solid'.

I don't know your intentions, but if you are doing some kind of parody my hat's off to you.

09-26-2009 06:26 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
QSECOFR Offline
Heisman

I Root For: CCM
Anyone who tries to pwn Mick is not a true Bearcat fan in my book. MLB is one of the most loyal Bearcat fans ever. Lay off of it and get a life.

09-26-2009 02:21 PM
gruehls Offline
Jersey Retired
Jersey Retired

I Root For: the good guys

DonatorsHall of Fame
(09-25-2009 11:45 PM)crancan Wrote:  So, on to the next stage. I'll be PM'ing gruehls who I've held a great respect for since being a spectator on this board.

well dang!

i guess i won't be getting that pm now.

09-26-2009 02:31 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.