Bookmark and Share
Zippy989 Offline
2nd String

I Root For: Akron
Infocision Sold Out
http://www.gozips.com/ViewArticle.dbml?D...=204791249

Less Than 1,000 Tickets Remain For Stadium Opener
Courtesy: Akron Media Relations Release: 09/10/2009

AKRON - The University of Akron Department of Athletics announced Thursday that less than 1,000 reserved tickets remain for the Zips home opener versus Morgan State. General admission and student tickets for the stadium opening contest are sold out. Kick off for the inaugural game at InfoCision Stadium-Summa Field this Saturday (Sept. 12) is set for 2 pm.

In order to better serve the public with impending sellouts for the Morgan State football game (Sept. 12), the Indiana men's soccer game (Sept. 18) and the Indiana football game (Sept. 19), the Akron Athletics Ticket office will have extended hours this week and next week (through Thursday - Sept. 17), being open from 8 am-6 pm in James A. Rhodes Arena.
09-10-2009 11:18 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

epasnoopy Online
Diehard Huskie

I Root For: NIU Huskies
RE: Infocision Sold Out
Good job. Now win BIG and keep them coming back!
09-10-2009 11:40 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
victory engineer Offline
1st String

I Root For: ']['emple
(09-10-2009 11:40 AM)epasnoopy Wrote:  Good job. Now win BIG and keep them coming back!

30k!!!!
09-11-2009 01:33 PM
OUBOBCATJOHN Offline
Heisman

I Root For: Ohio Bobcats
I be at the Ohio game to check out the new stadium Oct 5th. Finally Akron and Ohio playing on a Saturday for once. Its been a while since Ohio played Akron this early and on on Saturday. Lots of Bobcats likely make the trip for this one.
09-11-2009 03:44 PM
Advertisement

Airport KC Offline
Heisman

I Root For: Mid American
(09-11-2009 03:44 PM)OUBOBCATJOHN Wrote:  I be at the Ohio game to check out the new stadium Oct 5th. Finally Akron and Ohio playing on a Saturday for once. Its been a while since Ohio played Akron this early and on on Saturday. Lots of Bobcats likely make the trip for this one.

I'll be there too. Looking forward to our first victory in the new stadium.
09-11-2009 05:54 PM
bobcat_backer Offline
Heisman

I Root For: OHIO
(09-11-2009 03:44 PM)OUBOBCATJOHN Wrote:  I be at the Ohio game to check out the new stadium Oct 5th. Finally Akron and Ohio playing on a Saturday for once. Its been a while since Ohio played Akron this early and on on Saturday. Lots of Bobcats likely make the trip for this one.

i hope to make that trip to Akron, too, but I'll be there on October 10! LOL
09-12-2009 12:33 PM
pono Offline
Heisman

I Root For:
someone should post some pics of the game/crowd
09-12-2009 07:57 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.