2009-10 Men's Basketball Schedule
Bookmark and Share
OrangeCamel Offline

I Root For: Campbell
2009-10 Men's Basketball Schedule
The hoops schedule has been released. What does everyone think?

There are lots of in-state schools that we should be playing every year. Nice to see we're finally playing UNCW and Western again.....those schools will come to the Creek next year, too. Of course, ECU and VaTech will be big. ECU should be a sell-out. VT might be close.

I'm a little surprised there is only one Big South matchup. We'll be playing plenty of those in the near future, so that's ok. I might have gone to the game at Asheville, but CU football is hosting JU that same day.

There are only 3 Saturday afternoon games.
(This post was last modified: 07-21-2009 08:28 PM by OrangeCamel.)
07-21-2009 08:01 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

Goldfinger
Unregistered

CrappiesNew Orleans Bowl
RE: 2009-10 Men's Basketball Schedule
Is ECU coming to Campbell? If so...have fun with McCarthy. He was always fond of "eat another doughnut" if memory serves correct.
07-21-2009 08:16 PM
Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

C Unit Offline
Water Engineer

Campbell basketball just got a transfer from Maryland-Eastern Shore. He's 6'7 230 lbs and averaged around 8 points and 5 rebs. He will have to sit out a year, but at least we're adding size to the team. With the addition of our 6'6 and 6'7 freshmen, this might be the first time in a while that we have more talent at the forward positions than compared to our guards. But I am concerned a little with the depth we have at the guard positions. Jabril Bailey is no longer on the team, so that leaves only 3 guards that played significant time last year. Hopefully Cole Dewey or our new freshman guard can step up.
09-11-2009 06:55 PM
camelfan Offline
Special Teams

Why is Jabril off of the team? Anybody heard anything?
09-12-2009 02:21 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Geo Visitors Map
Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.