Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Ducks will surprise alot of you
Quackattack Offline
Water Engineer

I Root For:

We're gonna run over alot of teams this year in the Pac 10...or at least i hope! Can't wait for football. Go Ducks!
06-30-2004 07:58 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

Go Wolverines! Offline
Special Teams

I Root For:

Nice jerseys!!! :laugh: :laugh:
06-30-2004 05:43 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Golden Elvis
Unregistered

I think the Ducks will finish in the top 3/4 in the conf and could potentially finish as high as second, but UO has plenty of holes to fill and loses some big playmakers this year, the secondary and WRs are down a bit, but overall the team should improve over last season and has great potential. As usual the matchup with ASU in Eugene should be very exciting. AW has given the Ducks fits.

03-cool
06-30-2004 08:47 PM
Quote this message in a reply
USMFAN#1 Offline
2nd String

I Root For:

Hey...I happen to think the home jerseys rock...its those damn yellow ones that look so tacky!
07-01-2004 10:38 AM
Advertisement

Hardcore Husky Offline
1st String

I Root For:

I think the ducks won't do to well, due to the lose by the power running back Steven Jackson. 03-cool
07-01-2004 09:07 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Hardcore Husky Offline
1st String

I Root For:

I think the ducks won't do to well, due to the lose by the power running back Steven Jackson. 03-cool
07-01-2004 09:09 PM
Hardcore Husky Offline
1st String

I Root For:

Sorry for double posting.
07-01-2004 09:10 PM
Advertisement

pirates4life Offline
Special Teams

I Root For:

Sorry i dont go to a pac-10 school but Stephen Jackson went to Oregon State University not Oregon. Im sorry to hear Oregon got placed on Probation. I gotta question while im here. There have been some rumors surfacing well mostly by this guy i know that we might have a Pac-10 school on our basketball schedule. I have checked the schedules that are out and we arent on them. Does any fan from ASU know if thats the case? Id like to see my school play some more Pac 10 schools in more sports. Im looking forward to seeing ASU play ECU in greenville next year. Good luck this year everything. Southern Cal is the real national Champs. I think USC will repeat as Pac-10 champs.
07-03-2004 07:43 PM
Golden Elvis
Unregistered

I think the ASU matchup you speak of is in baseball, I too am looking forward to that matchup, ECU is a quality team. ASU swept em this year in Tempe which will be tougher to do in Carolina, but the Devils should still be a solid club next season, although I don't see them being any better than this years squad which is dissappointing considering the Devils didn't get past the regionals.
07-05-2004 04:18 PM
Go Wolverines! Offline
Special Teams

I Root For:

USMFAN#1 Wrote:Hey...I happen to think the home jerseys rock...its those damn yellow ones that look so tacky!
I know, that's what I was talking about, not the one in his sig.
07-05-2004 05:20 PM
Advertisement

Hardcore Husky Offline
1st String

I Root For:

Those yellow ones are 03-puke .

But the green uni's are tight.
07-05-2004 10:03 PM
pirates4life Offline
Special Teams

I Root For:

I know it will be a tough challenge even at home but i believe we are up for it. I thought we got kinda screwed out of hosting a super regional. The Keith LeClair Invitational Tournament is a tournament we are planning on having every year at least i hope. Should have some great ballclubs including your very own ASU Sundevils. Georgia, Ohio State, Michigan, and my most hated University of North Carolina Tarholes. We will be kicking off the season in our new stadium which should be done prior to the season starting. I hope you can make it down to Greenville and enjoy the weekend with the rest of us Pirate fans. Maybe in the near future we can engage in some other intercollegiate Sports such as football or in basketball. I know yall have played UNC the last couple of years. I was rooting for you last year. I heard the refs were just as bad for our game against UNC. Good luck this upcoming football season lord knows my pirates need some. I was disappointed in the sweep but knowing that we were right there with you in every game gave our team a great deal of confidence that carried us through the rest of the season. Plus i heard the ump screwed us on some calls. Looking forward to seeing your team in greenville maybe we can sneak a few wins from you guys this time
07-05-2004 11:50 PM
muvet
Unregistered

Quackattack Wrote:We're gonna run over alot of teams this year in the Pac 10...or at least i hope! Can't wait for football. Go Ducks!
I am not sure what to expect from Oregon. They started off the season well last year but then got beat badly at home by WSU..maybe the Ducks will be able to play some football and stop having people spend all this crazy money for cool features in the locker rooms for players and coaches. the football program needs to concentrate on everything but the money..
07-06-2004 06:33 AM
muvet
Unregistered

Quackattack Wrote:We're gonna run over alot of teams this year in the Pac 10...or at least i hope! Can't wait for football. Go Ducks!
Oregon suprised me last year by beating Michigan and started off the season undefeated but a lost to WSU(56-21) or so..then everything went down hill. Not sure what to expect from the ducks this year..
07-06-2004 06:34 AM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.