Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)
Open TigerLinks

Bulls/Celts
Bookmark and Share
madtiger Offline
Hoops Hater, Shill, and Pro Boot Licker

I Root For: Memphis
Bulls/Celts
Anyone want to tell me exactly how that was NOT a flagrant foul on Rondo?

What an absolute hose job.
04-28-2009 09:11 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

TigersOhMy Offline
Not 1st String

RE: Bulls/Celts
because it was a game winner. which is why the NBA is such a joke. HE GOT PUNCHED IN THE FREAKIN MOUTH
04-28-2009 09:12 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
LadyBlue Offline
Special Teams

The NBA don't want their "precious Irish World Champions" to lose to the "scrubby" Bulls.
04-28-2009 09:14 PM
ktiger Offline
Bench Warmer

I Root For: Memphis Tigers
anybody hear what the commentator said about it NOT being a flagrant?
04-28-2009 09:15 PM
Advertisement

madtiger Offline
Hoops Hater, Shill, and Pro Boot Licker

The only good thing is that I am looking forward to the Celts taking it up the tailpipe when they play the Cavs.
04-28-2009 09:16 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
ktiger Offline
Bench Warmer

who says they're making it that far???
04-28-2009 09:17 PM
staciemontero Offline
just one of the guys

I Root For: first place
that was ridiculous...knocked a dang tooth out
04-28-2009 09:17 PM
Advertisement

TigersOhMy Offline
Not 1st String

(04-28-2009 09:16 PM)madtiger Wrote:  The only good thing is that I am looking forward to the Celts taking it up the tailpipe when they play the Cavs.

A team full of egotistical aholes who had the audacity to complain to the media about officials earlier this week.
04-28-2009 09:25 PM
tmoneyinmphs Offline
Mt.org's DJ wannabe

The whole series has been like this. Every since the bulls challenged the celtics in the 4th quarter in that 1st game, the officiating went south for them in boston. At home, they get better calls, but it's not the same. Boston got okay calls in chicago. If boston got smacked in the mouth and bled, they would get a flagrant. More than that, d rose had 4 fouls that were not fouls, especially the charge where davis's feet were inside the circle under the rim. Boston fouled alot on defense since the officials wouldn't call anything. The bulls got killed going to the rim with no calls, especially in the last part of the game. The way the two teams were allowed to defend was different. Rose gets the offensive rebound and fouled from behind without a call in the last minute of regulation which would have been huge. I could give you 15 or so calls with the times and quarters if anyone is interested and you can go back and watch it and see for yourself. Boston won more due to that, than pierce's last 3 jumpers though they didn't help.

That's how the nba is.

Earlier in the game, rondo also took out heinrich up top that gashed his head, and he also kicked him in the knee too at the same time.

In the postgame, vinny del negro has made some comments about the calls including that flagrant foul which wasn't called, but he is mostly taking the high road on the subject.
(This post was last modified: 04-28-2009 09:53 PM by tmoneyinmphs.)
04-28-2009 09:51 PM
tmoneyinmphs Offline
Mt.org's DJ wannabe

Anyone notice how ben gordan supposedly was hurt after the last game but he looked fine playing tonight. He was pulling a "rondo". The master is paul pierce who goes out like his world is over and comes back 2 minutes later like nothing happened.

Kendrick Perkins's just flat out said on the postgame interview with rondo sitting there that the last foul was a playoff foul, but certainly not a flagrant. Then they both laugh it off. Nevermind the fact that miller had a layup/dunk taking away, rondo's hand went straight for his face. These guys have no class, they look like two morons.

Rondo said he was going for the ball, but he wasn't. Says he is not a dirty player.

It was really more about alot of other calls anyways, that was just one bad call.
(This post was last modified: 04-28-2009 10:08 PM by tmoneyinmphs.)
04-28-2009 10:05 PM
Advertisement

tiger1016 Offline
Hall of Famer

(04-28-2009 10:05 PM)tmoneyinmphs Wrote:  Anyone notice how ben gordan supposedly was hurt after the last game but he looked fine playing tonight. He was pulling a "rondo". The master is paul pierce who goes out like his world is over and comes back 2 minutes later like nothing happened.

Kendrick Perkins's just flat out said on the postgame interview with rondo sitting there that the last foul was a playoff foul, but certainly not a flagrant. Then they both laugh it off. Nevermind the fact that miller had a layup/dunk taking away, rondo's hand went straight for his face. These guys have no class, they look like two morons.

Rondo said he was going for the ball, but he wasn't. Says he is not a dirty player.

i thought he was going for the ball. bulls had their chances and couldn't seal the deal. they let the celts come back from 9 down in the last 5 mins. calls or no calls, that could have been prevented. also, turnovers at the end and taking a few quick shots (although they went in) didn't help either since time was left on the clock for celts to get more opportunities. they still have a great chance to finish it off. let's hope rose plays the way he did in the first game coz rondo has been outplaying him since then. by next yr, rose will be unstoppable...the added experience will help.
04-28-2009 10:10 PM
TigersOhMy Offline
Not 1st String

from anything I've ever seen from KP, I think it's best he never showed up here. even after a few years in the league he's yet to show any real maturity
04-28-2009 10:14 PM
tmoneyinmphs Offline
Mt.org's DJ wannabe

(04-28-2009 10:10 PM)tiger1016 Wrote:  
(04-28-2009 10:05 PM)tmoneyinmphs Wrote:  Anyone notice how ben gordan supposedly was hurt after the last game but he looked fine playing tonight. He was pulling a "rondo". The master is paul pierce who goes out like his world is over and comes back 2 minutes later like nothing happened.

i thought he was going for the ball. bulls had their chances and couldn't seal the deal. they let the celts come back from 9 down in the last 5 mins. calls or no calls, that could have been prevented. also, turnovers at the end and taking a few quick shots (although they went in) didn't help either since time was left on the clock for celts to get more opportunities. they still have a great chance to finish it off. let's hope rose plays the way he did in the first game coz rondo has been outplaying him since then. by next yr, rose will be unstoppable...the added experience will help.

You're right, they did lose it. If they could have made every jump shot and 3 in the last 5 minutes of regulation, they could have done it. Going to the rim was tougher when you get fouled and not getting a call.

I know how the nba is, it still makes me mad. The bulls could have easily won game 2 and 5 now.
(This post was last modified: 04-28-2009 10:33 PM by tmoneyinmphs.)
04-28-2009 10:16 PM
Advertisement

tiger1016 Offline
Hall of Famer

(04-28-2009 10:14 PM)TigersOhMy Wrote:  from anything I've ever seen from KP, I think it's best he never showed up here. even after a few years in the league he's yet to show any real maturity

KP's a big baby. he needs to chill!
04-28-2009 10:48 PM
rkb7184 Offline
Bench Warmer

I can't stand the Celtics, they are all such divas. I am convinced big baby will be in the WWE when he is done with the NBA, and how the hell did Rhonda get away with jacking that guys tooth out ?!
04-28-2009 11:11 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.