Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

The Modern Day Islamic Crusades
SumOfAllFears Offline
Grim Reaper of Misguided Liberal Souls

I Root For: America
The Modern Day Islamic Crusades
We are in the midst of a Modern Day Islamic Crusade. Violent, Radical Muslim Jihadists are in a Crusade for ISLAM to RULE THE WORLD. As in earlier history, the moderates on all sides are silent, refusing to believe it can happen again, to them, to their families, no less others. Some even wishing, deep down that the worst does happens. That everything gets settled in a one horrific microsecond.

Islam has become a religion whose free will has chosen evil.

Do not allow yourself to minimize what evil will do, or can do.

When we talk about a Clear and Present Danger, THERE IS NO GREATER CLEAR AND PRESENT DANGER. The evidence of WAR is the 70 million dead in this century alone. It is all around us. The memory of those dead should make us stronger but we seem to have forgotten them. Our history books are teaching a kinder, gentler history to our children. While Islamic children are taught Jihad and to hate.

GREAT WARS HAVE BEEN WON BY NATIONS WHO ARE PREPARED TO WIN

Are our Leaders trying to APPEASE the Muslim world, Appeasement means failure.

They should be preparing us for the possibility of WWIII. They are not.

The US and Israel are squared off against Russia and Iran, in a game of brinkmanship that can not end good for anyone. Now, You tell me who the world perceives to be the strongest. Who are we if we do not support our allies? When we turn our back on freedom, democracy, liberty. Our leaders have weakened us in the world's viewpoint, in the worst way possible.

We need to INFORM OUR LEADERS that there is No Peace except when there is Peace Through Strength.

I do not believe there is much time left.
(This post was last modified: 04-20-2009 11:55 AM by SumOfAllFears.)
04-20-2009 11:51 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

Tripster Offline
Most Dangerous Man on a Keyboard

I Root For: The Best Only
RE: The Modern Day Islamic Crusades

It will never happen with the Muslim White House we now have doing our World Dealing for us.

When the "Most Powerful Man in the World" (laugh laugh) is constantly apologizing for the United States and talking for every American Citizen when he says, "It is Our Fault", then yes, we will fail in any attempt at Self Defense if we rely on the 'New Generation' like the RobertN's of the World to defend us. He and They will not do it and could not do it if asked.

I have sometimes thought about the Nuclear War that was much feared by many during my childhood, and it never came, but I didn't fear it as those around me did - - Now, in the Present Day Climate of an Appeaser Muslim President Apologist, I do fear the worst and not for me, but for my Children and Grandchildren.

We are on the Brink and too few people are willing to realize this fact and put a stop to it. They lay down to Dawgs that ravage their very souls and even as they are being devoured, they cry out praises to the Devourers.

It is time to act as the Founding Fathers said we may need to act during this time in history should it befall us and that is to be the Individual United States Citizens who they created the Constitution and the Bill of Rights for.

We must, at least, defend our selves and those we love if we can not defend our Great Country.

I have never seen it this bad and I have seen BAD in my time on Earth ....

We are on the Brink .... sadly, we ARE the Brink ....

04-20-2009 12:56 PM
smn1256 Offline
I miss Tripster

I Root For: Lower taxes
(04-20-2009 11:51 AM)SumOfAllFears Wrote:  They should be preparing us for the possibility of WWIII. They are not.

I think WWIII has already started. In some cave Islamic terrorists decided to take on the world and unlike outward military battles they sit patiently and kill us in small groups. I think the only thing that has prevented this from becoming a full scale war is their inability to get lots of high tech toys to kill us with which forces them to wage their battles on women, children and anyone else they can kill before they themselves are killed. If they had a nuke they'd use it for sure.

We're dealing with barbarian animals here who would kill everyone of us if they could. We can't forget that.
04-21-2009 08:56 PM
Advertisement

SumOfAllFears Offline
Grim Reaper of Misguided Liberal Souls

I Root For: America
(04-21-2009 08:56 PM)smn1256 Wrote:  
(04-20-2009 11:51 AM)SumOfAllFears Wrote:  They should be preparing us for the possibility of WWIII. They are not.

I think WWIII has already started. In some cave Islamic terrorists decided to take on the world and unlike outward military battles they sit patiently and kill us in small groups. I think the only thing that has prevented this from becoming a full scale war is their inability to get lots of high tech toys to kill us with which forces them to wage their battles on women, children and anyone else they can kill before they themselves are killed. If they had a nuke they'd use it for sure.

We're dealing with barbarian animals here who would kill everyone of us if they could. We can't forget that.

You are so right. Barbarian animals, indeed. Problem is too few people have the wisdom to see it for what it is. Just as with Hitler, people refuse to understand until its too late. Did you see at the "Conference on Racism" that there where still plenty of people left after the EU stormed out after A-Jad's triad.
04-21-2009 10:00 PM
Rebel
Unregistered

CrappiesNew Orleans Bowl
There should be no question as to my thoughts on the matter at this point in the Spin Room. You know where I stand.
04-21-2009 10:05 PM
Quote this message in a reply

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.