09 Football Schedule
Bookmark and Share
CU97 Offline
Bench Warmer

I Root For: Campbell
09 Football Schedule
The schedule has been released.

Sept. 5 METHODIST 1 p.m.
Sept. 12 at Birmingham-Southern 1 p.m. (EST)
Sept 19 at Davidson * TBA
Sept. 26 Open
Oct. 3 at Marist * TBA
Oct. 10 DAYTON * TBA
Oct. 17 at Old Dominion 6 p.m.
Oct. 24 BUTLER * (Homecoming) TBA
Oct. 31 MOREHEAD STATE * TBA
Nov. 7 at Drake * TBA
Nov. 14 at Valparaiso * TBA
Nov. 21 JACKSONVILLE * TBA

http://www.gocamels.com/ViewArticle.dbml...ID=3678330

I think well beat Methodist and possibly BSC.
(This post was last modified: 02-25-2009 11:38 AM by OrangeCamel.)
02-25-2009 11:19 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

OrangeCamel Offline

RE: 09 Football Schedule
So, we don't play San Diego in '09 and '10. I've heard we won't play Dayton in '11 and '12. Not sure how that's determined, but it's nice that CU's fledgling program can sit out a few against the PFL's historically elite teams.

Playing ODU at night. I imagined a trip to Norfolk and back in one day, but it looks like it will be more of a weekend trip. The good Lord willing, I'll try to go to that game. Davidson, too. Heck, Marist will be a nice trip.....the Hudson River Valley will be nice in October.

I'm with you CU97. My initial thoughts are we can win at BSC and vs Methodist. I'm glad we'll get another shot at those two.
02-25-2009 11:51 AM
Camel76 Offline
Bench Warmer

RE: 09 Football Schedule
Realisically BCS and Methodist are the only games that are winnable this year I think. I would like to think ODU would be in their first year but with the folks I hear that have been involved in setting up their program up from the start they will be very competitive. With who they're playing, I'm wondering what business CU has playing them actually. It seems like the smart thing to do is schedule non-conference games that are winnable other than getting your brains beat out all the time. I'm afraid the ODU match up won't be like two newbie programs playing one another. At least they're not going to San Diego facing Dayton again. The risk in these economic times is without winning folks will lose interest and come nor pay to get in.
(This post was last modified: 03-01-2009 12:08 AM by Camel76.)
02-26-2009 10:53 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Geo Visitors Map
Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.