Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Any of you MWC folks care to post here?
Bookmark and Share
Wobblefrog Offline
1st String

I Root For: TCU - UTA
CrappiesCrappiesCrappies
Any of you MWC folks care to post here?
The other board is down again and the TCU MWC board was shut down for lack of use, I guess. (Killerfrogs has new owners!) We may have to post over here until we can make other arrangements.
07-11-2006 09:25 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

Cowboy Junky Offline
2nd String

I Root For:
Re: Any of you MWC folks care to post here?
Wobblefrog Wrote:The other board is down again and the TCU MWC board was shut down for lack of use, I guess. (Killerfrogs has new owners!) We may have to post over here until we can make other arrangements.

I've been posting on the Wac board. They talk about the same things we do on the MWC board anyway. Besides, it will help them build up one active board.
07-12-2006 12:45 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
UTEPDude Offline
Special Teams

I Root For: UTEP & C-USA
Re: Any of you MWC folks care to post here?
Cowboy Junky Wrote:
Wobblefrog Wrote:The other board is down again and the TCU MWC board was shut down for lack of use, I guess. (Killerfrogs has new owners!) We may have to post over here until we can make other arrangements.

I've been posting on the Wac board. They talk about the same things we do on the MWC board anyway. Besides, it will help them build up one active board.
Don't tell me.. they talk about MWC expansion over and over and over again aswell? 03-yawn

Let me guess..Are people saying that Boise, Fresno, and UTEP will all join the MWC soon? lmfao
07-12-2006 06:19 PM
georgia_tech_swagger Offline
Res publica non dominetur

I Root For: GT, USCU, FU, WYO

SkunkworksFolding@NCAAbbsNCAAbbs LUGCrappies

Well, we can get Mongoslade to skin up MWCbbs (to see an example of such a skin, check out ACCbbs.

We'd love to have yet another conference call NCAAbbs home.
07-13-2006 11:43 PM
Advertisement

UTEPDude Offline
Special Teams

The MWC fans really need to look to message board alternatives..I've noticed that their main board goes down quite often. 03-hissyfit

Thanks to the NCAAbbs administrators..the C-USA board runs smoothly day after day. 02-13-banana
07-19-2006 02:27 AM
Wobblefrog Offline
1st String

CrappiesCrappiesCrappies

UTEPDude Wrote:The MWC fans really need to look to message board alternatives..I've noticed that their main board goes down quite often. 03-hissyfit

Thanks to the NCAAbbs administrators..the C-USA board runs smoothly day after day. 02-13-banana

Well, you are correct that the MWC board does go down way too much. I would have no problem posting over here some but everyone else just seems to love the MWC board. It would be nice to have an alternative board to post on and GTS has certainly let us know that we are welcome. This board has been brought up in discussions on the MWC board so I think that most people are aware of it. The MWC board probably only has 50-70 regular posters ( I am guessing). Maybe we should make this into the MWC vs WAC smack board. They are always complaining about the WAC trolls on the other board so maybe that can be our niche for this one.
Ok, Il'l start it off! How are things in North Juarez? 02-13-banana
07-20-2006 08:18 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Bluma Offline
Water Engineer

I Root For:

I'm aware of this board, but also aware of it's relative inactivity. Thus, don't use it much.
07-27-2006 09:23 AM
Advertisement

eldermars Offline
2nd String

I Root For: BYU

Http://www.MWCboard.com is almost the EXCLUSIVE Mountain West message board. And yes, we are still talking about adding Boise State, Fresno, and Nevada.

It seems that the 2nd most active MWC site currently is ESPN's, though I don't particularly like their set-up.

http://forums.espn.go.com/espn/forum?sta...orumID=783
07-27-2006 12:58 PM
motown monty Offline
Water Engineer

I Root For: SDSU AZTECS
I'm a MWCboards.com guy...
But I'll post here when the other board (as it usually does every few months) goes down.
07-27-2006 02:04 PM
Wobblefrog Offline
1st String

CrappiesCrappiesCrappies

Well, I think it's interesting that a few MWC people do actually look at this board periodically. I think it would be a good thing to have this as a backup board.
08-01-2006 09:02 AM
Advertisement

E-zone Offline
Special Teams

I Root For:
The Other Broad
It looks like the other broad is down tonight again..........

03-hissyfit
08-02-2006 12:01 AM
Lacowboys Offline
Water Engineer

I Root For:

This is ridiculous, What's the problem of this world? 05-mafia 05-lurk 04-chairshot
08-02-2006 01:46 AM
UTEPDude Offline
Special Teams

Wobblefrog Wrote:Well, I think it's interesting that a few MWC people do actually look at this board periodically. I think it would be a good thing to have this as a backup board.
This board would actually perform better than the one you guys currently use. But I understand that most of you guys are used to that one.
08-02-2006 03:17 AM
E-zone Offline
Special Teams

I Root For:

IMO, the other broad is more poster friendly, I really like how it posts the quote of the person you responding too............ I really don't care for these emoticons either.

02-13-banana
08-07-2006 12:02 AM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.