Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Tough Love, US Army-style
Rebel
Unregistered

CrappiesNew Orleans Bowl
Tough Love, US Army-style
I don't know how political it is, but it certainly qualifies as rant and rave.

CONTENT WARNING

http://hotair.com/archives/2009/02/05/to...nt-1849672

04-cheers

....and you guys wonder why I use so much profanity. It was taught in phase one of basic.
02-05-2009 09:18 PM
Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

smn1256 Offline
I miss Tripster

I Root For: Lower taxes
RE: Tough Love, US Army-style
That guy is great. I need him to have a conversation with MY local police.

Now that this video is out I wonder how long it will be before the politically correct bleeding hearts blast this guy for being insensitive, condescending and humiliating? He has what America needs - a big foot and a willingness to kick some ass with it.
02-05-2009 09:54 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Rebel
Unregistered

CrappiesNew Orleans Bowl
(02-05-2009 09:54 PM)smn1256 Wrote:  Now that this video is out I wonder how long it will be before the politically correct bleeding hearts blast this guy for being insensitive, condescending and humiliating? He has what America needs - a big foot and a willingness to kick some ass with it.

Then I would hope he would invite those sorry pieces of **** to come and take his place.
02-05-2009 10:02 PM
Paul M Offline
American-American

I Root For: OU
I like him.
02-05-2009 10:25 PM
nomad2u2001 Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: ECU
I liked it. It was brash speech but also motivational speech. He cares about what he does and he knows that if we are to gain ground on unlawful militias in Iraq we have to get the IP to man up and show them that they will stand up them. What he said was cleverly worded to compare them to women because we all know how they hate that. Even though I am one of the people that tend to vote on the left-side I do know good leadership when I see it because I have been chewed out just like this and it's just hard motivation.
(This post was last modified: 02-05-2009 11:02 PM by nomad2u2001.)
02-05-2009 11:00 PM
Advertisement

Fo Shizzle Offline
Pragmatic Classical Liberal

I Root For: ECU PIRATES

Balance of Power Contest
If we are to get out of that hellhole it will likely take more of this. Comparing them to women...has to be a motivator. Of course it might have the opposite effect in making them an enemy. I hope it is the former.
02-06-2009 12:12 PM
Hambone10 Offline
Hooter

I Root For: My Kids

New Orleans BowlDonatorsThe Parliament Awards
At this point, I'm convinced that tough-love is necessary. I don't see Iraqi's protecting US Convoys... much less protecting US streets.

Whose side are they on?? They want us gone?? Fix the problems... get the bad guys, and we will happily leave.
02-06-2009 01:23 PM
Rebel
Unregistered

CrappiesNew Orleans Bowl
Half of the people in that formation were probably Sadr loyalists. I'd say the odds are about 80%.
02-06-2009 04:05 PM
Tripster Offline
Most Dangerous Man on a Keyboard

I Root For: The Best Only

AHHHHH .... good old memories of a Better Time in my life ...

I like this guy .... 03-lmfao 03-lmfao 03-lmfao

02-07-2009 09:29 AM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.