Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Way to go Tops
Bookmark and Share
mjs Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: UALR
Way to go Tops
I assume the score on Yahoo is correct and the Hilltoppers won 68-63. We are going to have to collapse to not win the Division. We'll have to beat the Tops here to win the overall, but we don't deserve it if we can't beat them on our home court. I still think Troy is our biggest worry.
02-02-2009 11:10 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

Hilltopper2K Offline
Sun Belt Nationalist

I Root For: WKU!!!
RE: Way to go Tops
(02-02-2009 11:10 PM)mjs Wrote:  I assume the score on Yahoo is correct and the Hilltoppers won 68-63. We are going to have to collapse to not win the Division. We'll have to beat the Tops here to win the overall, but we don't deserve it if we can't beat them on our home court. I still think Troy is our biggest worry.

Thanks! This is a very satisfying win. I had a very bad feeling about this one but the guys played well.

I have to agree that UALR is the prohibitive favorite to win the west and has a great shot at the overall.

Out of the East heavyweights, Troy has the most favorable schedule remaining. Like I said in another thread I could see the East teams beating each other up. UALR has a great shot.
02-02-2009 11:15 PM
mjs Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: UALR
Hilltopper2k
(02-02-2009 11:15 PM)Hilltopper2K Wrote:  
(02-02-2009 11:10 PM)mjs Wrote:  I assume the score on Yahoo is correct and the Hilltoppers won 68-63. We are going to have to collapse to not win the Division. We'll have to beat the Tops here to win the overall, but we don't deserve it if we can't beat them on our home court. I still think Troy is our biggest worry.

Thanks! This is a very satisfying win. I had a very bad feeling about this one but the guys played well.

I have to agree that UALR is the prohibitive favorite to win the west and has a great shot at the overall.

Out of the East heavyweights, Troy has the most favorable schedule remaining. Like I said in another thread I could see the East teams beating each other up. UALR has a great shot.

Were you at the game in Bowling Green? Were we that awful or did your guys just play lights out? I think it will be a war in Little Rock in a couple of weeks. Hope you can make the trip. I've been to Bowling Green for the Tournament and Diddle is a great place to watch a college basketball game. I think you'll be very impressed with our arena if you haven't seen it yet. Also Hot Springs will be a great venue if you can make it there.

I think with the CBI and College Insider tournaments, both of us should end up in postseason somewhere this year. Good luck until the 19th.
02-02-2009 11:29 PM
Advertisement

Hilltopper2K Offline
Sun Belt Nationalist

I Root For: WKU!!!
RE: Hilltopper2k
(02-02-2009 11:29 PM)mjs Wrote:  
(02-02-2009 11:15 PM)Hilltopper2K Wrote:  

Were you at the game in Bowling Green? Were we that awful or did your guys just play lights out? I think it will be a war in Little Rock in a couple of weeks. Hope you can make the trip. I've been to Bowling Green for the Tournament and Diddle is a great place to watch a college basketball game. I think you'll be very impressed with our arena if you haven't seen it yet. Also Hot Springs will be a great venue if you can make it there.

I think with the CBI and College Insider tournaments, both of us should end up in postseason somewhere this year. Good luck until the 19th.

Yes, I was at the game in BG. I said it then, but I'll be happy to say it again. Our game in BG was our best of the year. It will be much tougher in Little Rock.

I'd love to make it down there for that game but its a Thursday and I have to earn my pittance and all. 03-melodramatic

I'd love to make it to Hot Springs but I'm not sure I'll make that one either. Maybe I'll get one of those busses down there. We'll see.
(This post was last modified: 02-03-2009 12:10 AM by Hilltopper2K.)
02-03-2009 12:08 AM
MICHAELSPAPPY Offline
Legend

I Root For: CHI ST, CROWLEY, TEX WES
RE: Way to go Tops
Right now both Sagarin and Pomeroy have us winning narrowly at home. Should be a good game. Hope our guys have vengeance in their eyes.
02-03-2009 12:59 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.