wah wah wah
DrTorch Offline
Proved mach and GTS to be liars

I Root For: ASU, BGSU
CrappiesDonatorsBalance of Power Contest
wah wah wah
40K/year is above the national mean.

http://www.marieclaire.com/world/news/wa...a=1&kw=ist

Living w/o CaTV hardly qualifies as "hardship".
12-17-2008 04:45 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

smn1256 Offline
I miss Tripster

I Root For: Lower taxes
RE: wah wah wah
Quote:Nicole Buffett is at home among the neo-hippies who shuffle along the laid-back, tree-lined streets of Berkeley, CA. At an elfin 5 feet tall, clad in a flowing peasant dress and sandals adorned with peace signs, her long hair cascading in ropy dreadlocks to her waist, the 32-year-old abstract painter is just another of the city's free-thinking, granola-crunching denizens.

Sounds like every man's dream. 03-puke
12-17-2008 05:12 PM
Tripster Offline
Most Dangerous Man on a Keyboard

I Root For: The Best Only

Hey Steve, I was there and Her Kind did not trip Trip's Trigger.

If true to Real Hippie Form copied from the 60's Drug Head Radicals, they Bath maybe once every 2-weeks, they humanely trap Squirrels and Rabbits so as not to Shoot them and Harm them, then they Slaughter the little buggars and pile it all in one pot and Cook Mutton Goo.

Every one is named, Lark or Cass, or Willow, or Charles Manson.

They are more hard headed then Suicide Bomber Sharia Muslims.

And under that sweet and all encompassing "We Just Love All Human Kind", lies a Mean Ass Heart that will Gut you in Two seconds Flat and Ask you too get up for another round ..... LOL

I love Hippies .... they make me look good ...... 03-lmfao 03-lmfao 03-lmfao 03-lmfao

And I do so love this Kid !!!! $40,000 for Paintings ???? She is living the American Dream AND NO ONE would be buying her stuff if she weren't Buffet's Grand Kid - - she has got to get a grip.

She will about the time the Will Needs to be Updated.

"NEO-Hippie .... Indeed.

(This post was last modified: 12-17-2008 07:27 PM by Tripster.)
12-17-2008 07:18 PM
Advertisement

Rebel
Unregistered

CrappiesNew Orleans Bowl
DrTorch Wrote:40K/year is above the national mean.

http://www.marieclaire.com/world/news/wa...a=1&kw=ist

Living w/o CaTV hardly qualifies as "hardship".

You're right, but this was f'ed up:

Quote: A month later, the mega-billionaire mailed Nicole a letter in which he cautioned her about the pitfalls of the Buffett name: "People will react to you based on that 'fact' rather than who you are or what you have accomplished." He punctuated the letter by declaring, "I have not emotionally or legally adopted you as a grandchild, nor have the rest of my family adopted you as a niece or a cousin." Nicole was devastated. "He signed the letter 'Warren,'" she says. "I have a card from him just a year earlier that's signed 'Grandpa.'"

Liberal hippie or no liberal hippie, this was below the pale. She was with them since she was 4 f'n years old. Buffet is a POS. Apparently the girl wants to make her on way, but his treatment of her is bull****. Wouldn't even help his granddaughter buy a damn futon in college? POS. It's a damn futon. She didn't ask for the Henredon set I have in my living room, it's a f'n futon.
12-17-2008 11:47 PM
Quote this message in a reply
Tripster Offline
Most Dangerous Man on a Keyboard

I Root For: The Best Only

Yeah, we surely see that "Vulgar Amounts of Money" does not make one a Warm Hearted, Loving, Caring Person ----

All I want to know is .... WHERE CAN I GET MY VULGAR AMOUNTS ????

12-18-2008 06:20 AM
DrTorch Offline
Proved mach and GTS to be liars

I Root For: ASU, BGSU
CrappiesDonatorsBalance of Power Contest
Rebel Wrote:You're right, but this was f'ed up:

Quote: A month later, the mega-billionaire mailed Nicole a letter in which he cautioned her about the pitfalls of the Buffett name: "People will react to you based on that 'fact' rather than who you are or what you have accomplished." He punctuated the letter by declaring, "I have not emotionally or legally adopted you as a grandchild, nor have the rest of my family adopted you as a niece or a cousin." Nicole was devastated. "He signed the letter 'Warren,'" she says. "I have a card from him just a year earlier that's signed 'Grandpa.'"

Liberal hippie or no liberal hippie, this was below the pale. She was with them since she was 4 f'n years old. Buffet is a POS. Apparently the girl wants to make her on way, but his treatment of her is bull****. Wouldn't even help his granddaughter buy a damn futon in college? POS. It's a damn futon. She didn't ask for the Henredon set I have in my living room, it's a f'n futon.

I agree that Buffet treated her poorly in the way that he cut her off.

However, the futon thing shows what a whiner she was. She gets college and housing paid for, and she can't buy a futon? Ever hear of a "job"? Even a summer job could buy you apartment furnishings.

I think that was a very good lesson that Buffet tried to teach her. He helped her with the biggest and most important things, but expected her to become self-reliant.
12-18-2008 08:50 AM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.