Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

OBAMA THE LIAR, HYPOCRITE, & MAKES BAD CHOICES THREAD
Bookmark and Share
Rock Bottom Offline
All American

I Root For:
OBAMA THE LIAR, HYPOCRITE, & MAKES BAD CHOICES THREAD
http://www.suntimes.com/news/sweet/13088..._Container

So, apparently Barry thinks it's ok to lie, as long as it is "in the heat of the campaign." What an a-hole. God - and his administration hasn't even begun yet.

Obama's dictionary: "change" = reinstall the Clinton Administration
(This post was last modified: 07-21-2009 08:34 PM by Rock Bottom.)
12-03-2008 02:30 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

RobertN Offline
Legend

I Root For: THE NIU Huskies
RE: Not Even In Office & Already A Liar
Rock Bottom Wrote:http://www.suntimes.com/news/sweet/13088..._Container

So, apparently Barry thinks it's ok to lie, as long as it is "in the heat of the campaign." What an a-hole. God - and his administration hasn't even begun yet.

03-yawn
12-03-2008 03:56 AM
HuskieJ Online
No 1 Illness Hater

I Root For: NIU Only
Robert can yawn all he wants, but this country is in serious trouble with this guy in office. Without a written speech and a teleprompter, Obama is a joke.
12-03-2008 07:23 AM
armour248 Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For:
HuskieJ Wrote:Robert can yawn all he wants, but this country is in serious trouble with this guy in office. Without a written speech and a teleprompter, Obama is a joke.

because obama has no one around him with experience or knowledge. i'm sure he's going to make every decision on his own, somehow avoid all of the bureaucracy, and run this country into the ground. get a clue...this country has been on a downward spiral for the last several years and john mccain had no better chance of restoring it than obama.

also, that article is so pointless i'm not even sure why it was written. it's politics...of course people are going to talk **** about each other when they are competing for the presidential nomination...then of course they'll try to align themselves with each other if it improves their political position. I'd say it's much better than the blatant insult of the american public mccain chose when he selected palin as his running mate.
(This post was last modified: 12-03-2008 08:14 AM by armour248.)
12-03-2008 08:12 AM
niubrad00 Offline
Boss

I Root For: NIU
HuskieJ Wrote:Robert can yawn all he wants, but this country is in serious trouble with this guy in office. Without a written speech and a teleprompter, Obama is a joke.

The sad thing is people like you, who vote a straight Republican ticket, really believe something like that.
12-03-2008 08:16 AM
Dog Fan Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: NIU Huskies

Donators
Nothing surprises me. No matter which party, all politicians, by their very nature, are liars and borderline (or actual) crooks. I believe not one word from any of them. Unfortunately, they are a necessary evil.
12-03-2008 08:45 AM
Advertisement

Big_Man Offline
Destroyer

I Root For: Chicago
If you want to talk about liars should we talk about what happened the last 8 years? Man you have a really poor memory.
12-03-2008 09:14 AM
niuhuskie84 Offline
All American

I Root For:

Seriously, get over yourself. When he lies to invade a foreign nation, then talk to me.
12-03-2008 09:18 AM
Rock Bottom Offline
All American

I Root For:
armour248 Wrote:

because obama has no one around him with experience or knowledge. i'm sure he's going to make every decision on his own, somehow avoid all of the bureaucracy, and run this country into the ground. get a clue...this country has been on a downward spiral for the last several years and john mccain had no better chance of restoring it than obama.

also, that article is so pointless i'm not even sure why it was written. it's politics...of course people are going to talk **** about each other when they are competing for the presidential nomination...then of course they'll try to align themselves with each other if it improves their political position. I'd say it's much better than the blatant insult of the american public mccain chose when he selected palin as his running mate.

I normally would have no problem with something like this, because, I agree "it's politics." But Obama very pointedly said he was above all that and was going to change that sort of thing. Clearly that's not the case, and his "change" b.s. was just that.
12-03-2008 09:31 AM
Rock Bottom Offline
All American

I Root For:
niuhuskie84 Wrote:

Seriously, get over yourself. When he lies to invade a foreign nation, then talk to me.

My very point being that since he's lying already just wait to see what we are in for. I'm not a Bush supporter and thought invading Iraq was wrong before we did it, and said that strongly, so your reply makes no sense. Bush was wrong then, and Obama's already wrong now. It's very sad what poor choices we have among 300 million people - but then again, who really would want to go through the scruitiny that a presidential campaign brings - only the most egotistical and power hungry, or those who truly are dedicated to public service. Only time will tell which camp Obama falls in, but I know where I'd lay my money right now.
12-03-2008 09:34 AM
Rock Bottom Offline
All American

I Root For:
Big_Man Wrote:If you want to talk about liars should we talk about what happened the last 8 years? Man you have a really poor memory.

Where in my quote did I support Bush in any way, shape, or form? I've NEVER made a single post supporting Bush, in fact, I think Bush has been a terrible President. How does that change the fact that Obama lied???? So, you're saying that since Bush lied it's ok for Obama to lie??? What happened to being above all of that??? He's a typical crappy politician - nothing more - but so many drank his Change flavored Kool Aid that I still can't believe it.
(This post was last modified: 12-03-2008 09:38 AM by Rock Bottom.)
12-03-2008 09:36 AM
Advertisement

NIU05 Offline
Heisman

I Root For: TRUTH
WOW... I didn't vote for the guy, but to start s thread about a "LIAR" is over the top.

Dog Fan said it best they are all liars. THE POLITICAL CLASS in this country is sick. From my local mayor stuffing $150k from a developer to Stroger @ County to Gov Blago. My local is a minor leaguer compared to Major leaguers in congress. Stuffing $25-50 billion pork into one of those "bailout" bills.
12-03-2008 10:10 AM
Huskie_Jon Offline
Heisman

I Root For: Huskies

Well at least we have checks and balances of the other branches of government to keep Obama in line.

The problem is Democrats control the other branches too, but at least we have the Media to inform the people and expose the abuses of government.

The problem is the MSM was openly cheering for Obama, and did whatever they could to cover up his flaws. Isn't it strange how the MSM was a big fan of McCain for the longest time, until he actually became the Republican nominee.

Of course, only so much dirt can be swept under the rug before it starts to show

Dog Fan Wrote:Nothing surprises me. No matter which party, all politicians, by their very nature, are liars and borderline (or actual) crooks. I believe not one word from any of them. Unfortunately, they are a necessary evil.

It's a dirty business, and the politicians are their own constituancy. I guess that's why Durbin wants to see George Ryan pardoned. We are stuck Durbin for six more years.

Big_Man Wrote:If you want to talk about liars should we talk about what happened the last 8 years? Man you have a really poor memory.

The old point-your-finger-and-blame-everything-on-your-predecessor-to-deflect-from-your-own-flaws trick. When that no longer flies, Obama will have to write two letters.

http://www.netfunny.com/rhf/jokes/87/7589.html
(This post was last modified: 12-03-2008 10:13 AM by Huskie_Jon.)
12-03-2008 10:10 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
HuskiemobileMan Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: NIU, MAC, Cubs
Donators
Please explain exactly how Obama lied about Clinton?
12-03-2008 10:17 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
cyberdawg Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For:
Some highly partisan voters apparently find it difficult to let go once defeated and fail to see or hear themselves.

Others simply don't comprehend American politics very well or continue listening to favorite spinmeisters stirring pots.

I liken all political campaigns to a football game. Knock the snot outta the other guy then shake his hand after the final horn sounds and wish your adversaries well in their next battle. Campaign rhetoric is equivalent to trash talking IMO.

On paper thus far the Cabinet choices compared to others in recent past have far fewer polical hacks in positions of responsibility, decision making and policy formulation. Last time I checked the Clinton years minus Lewinsky who has no Cabinet appointment were not too bad compared to the last 8 years of largess.

Any hoped for and advertised gradual change in how Washington functions will be policy based not personality driven & not based on the good old boys network performing the same old same old practices.

The jump start to the new Administration and Cabinet selection of a team are much smarter decisions by Obama than were several of fifth graders chosen by Bush .
(This post was last modified: 12-03-2008 10:58 AM by cyberdawg.)
12-03-2008 10:46 AM
Rock Bottom Offline
All American

I Root For:
cyberdawg Wrote:Some highly partisan voters apparently find it difficult to let go once defeated and fail to see or hear themselves.

Others simply don't comprehend American politics very well or continue listening to favorite spinmeisters stirring pots.

I liken all political campaigns to a football game. Knock the snot outta the other guy then shake his hand after the final horn sounds and wish your adversaries well in their next battle. Campaign rhetoric is equivalent to trash talking IMO.

On paper thus far the Cabinet choices compared to others in recent past have far fewer polical hacks in positions of responsibility, decision making and policy formulation. Last time I checked the Clinton years minus Lewinsky who has no Cabinet appointment were not too bad compared to the last 8 years of largess.

Any hoped for and advertised gradual change in how Washington functions will be policy based not personality driven & not based on the good old boys network performing the same old same old practices.

I'm actually a very independent voter, and not partisan at all. I think it's funny how most of the posters who disagree keep bringing up "the last 8 years," Bush, etc. I NEVER said I like Bush. But Obama - by his own words (which clearly mean nothing) said he was different, he was above all of this political lying, and was going to CHANGE politics. Now he's saying that oh, that's just the heat of the campaign - which is typical politics from the man who's supposedly above that. Again, he's like all the rest, not the messiah of politics that so many have made him out to be.
12-03-2008 10:58 AM
Advertisement

Rock Bottom Offline
All American

I Root For:
NIU05 Wrote:WOW... I didn't vote for the guy, but to start s thread about a "LIAR" is over the top.

Dog Fan said it best they are all liars. THE POLITICAL CLASS in this country is sick. From my local mayor stuffing $150k from a developer to Stroger @ County to Gov Blago. My local is a minor leaguer compared to Major leaguers in congress. Stuffing $25-50 billion pork into one of those "bailout" bills.

So, let me get this straight, it's "over the top" to START a thread about a liar, but it's okay to agree that "they are all liars." What's the difference?????
12-03-2008 10:59 AM
cyberdawg Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For:
Changing ones own personal behaviors and habits , changes in the workplace and changes in Washington will not occur quickly nor, in this instance, before the Office of President is assumed.

Keeping leaders like the Defense Secretary given the current military challenges in progress does NOT automatically translate to no changes ahead in policy re: Iraq timetable.

Were you expecting Obama to go cold turkey with his decision making including giving up smoking too?
(This post was last modified: 12-03-2008 11:04 AM by cyberdawg.)
12-03-2008 11:02 AM
Rock Bottom Offline
All American

I Root For:
HuskiemobileMan Wrote:Please explain exactly how Obama lied about Clinton?

Did you read the article??? Do I really have to explain it to you? Obama rips Clinton during the campaign and essentially says her foreign policy experience is worthless, and then and goes and nominates her to be the SECRETARY OF STATE????? And when asked to explain the clearly opposing concepts, his answer is, well, that's "in the heat of the campaign," which means he lied during the campaign and said her foreign policy experience was worthless when he knew it wasn't (or, even worse, he's lying now and saying it is worthwhile when it is not).
12-03-2008 11:02 AM
Rock Bottom Offline
All American

I Root For:
cyberdawg Wrote:Changing ones own personal behaviors and habits , changes in the workplace and changes in Washington will not occur quickly nor, in this instance, before the Office of President is assumed.

Keeping leaders like the Defense Secretary given the current military challenges in progress does NOT automatically translate to no changes ahead in policy re: Iraq timetable.

Were you expecting Obama to go cold turkey with his decision making including giving up smoking too?

So, you're saying that Obamas standard "personal behaviors and habits" include lying, and that changing that behavior will not occur quickly??? I know that isn't what you are saying - so why isn't he doing what he said, and that is not to play politics as usual??? Why, because he is a LIAR!
12-03-2008 11:09 AM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.