10-07-2008 01:16 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

Fo Shizzle Offline
Pragmatic Classical Liberal

I Root For: ECU PIRATES

Balance of Power Contest
RE: Tax Evasion
She got 17k for eating at home? WTF....That's $15.52 per meal, 3 per day, for 365 days....Damn. I could feed my whole damn family on that little per diem.....Just more evidence of scummy ass politicians stealing from the public.
10-07-2008 05:35 PM
blah Offline
Just doing the splits

I Root For: Stretching

CrappiesBlazerTalk AwardDonatorsSkunkworksSurvivor Runner-up
Fo Shizzle Wrote:She got 17k for eating at home? WTF....That's $15.52 per meal, 3 per day, for 365 days....Damn. I could feed my whole damn family on that little per diem.....Just more evidence of scummy ass politicians stealing from the public.

Have you ever traveled for a real job. We got $40 per meal without any questions and while entertaining customers, you could easily not get questioned for $100+.
(This post was last modified: 10-07-2008 05:55 PM by blah.)
10-07-2008 05:55 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

blah Offline
Just doing the splits

I Root For: Stretching

CrappiesBlazerTalk AwardDonatorsSkunkworksSurvivor Runner-up
cb4029 Wrote:http://online.wsj.com/article/SB122334021713509963.html
05-stirthepot

Are you kidding me? She had her tax return done by H&R Block. Do you really think someone trying to hide something is going to go there? McCain and Obama probably spent more on tax preparation than Palin made last year.
10-07-2008 05:57 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Fo Shizzle Offline

Balance of Power Contest
blah Wrote:
Fo Shizzle Wrote:She got 17k for eating at home? WTF....That's $15.52 per meal, 3 per day, for 365 days....Damn. I could feed my whole damn family on that little per diem.....Just more evidence of scummy ass politicians stealing from the public.

Have you ever traveled for a real job. We got $40 per meal without any questions and while entertaining customers, you could easily not get questioned for $100+.

Not to be annoying...but I presume she chose to use the office close to her home so she could be home at night with her family..I doubt she was eating 3 meals a day (away from home)... BTW....What we might do with our employers in the free market is quite different than being a public servant and depending on the "fruits of the labor of others" for your meals. I find this amount excessive, but I'm not shocked. I'm sure there are probably much worse examples of these govt. people stealing much more.
10-07-2008 06:14 PM
Advertisement

smn1256 Offline
I miss Tripster

I Root For: Lower taxes
We need expert advice to sort this out - Let's call in Charlie Rangel.
10-07-2008 06:44 PM
Fo Shizzle Offline

Balance of Power Contest
smn1256 Wrote:We need expert advice to sort this out - Let's call in Charlie Rangel.

Excusing one thief does NOT excuse another. I excuse NONE of these thieves... Unlike the mainstream party wonks on this board.05-stirthepot

You ever noticed the colors that represent the 2 parties?.....Yep...Just like the Crips and Bloods..... Violent gangs of thugs seeking control of turf.03-lmfao
10-07-2008 07:44 PM
Advertisement

cb4029 Offline
The spoon that stirs the pot.

I Root For: Deez Nuts

Donators
Fo Shizzle Wrote:
smn1256 Wrote:We need expert advice to sort this out - Let's call in Charlie Rangel.

Excusing one thief does NOT excuse another. I excuse NONE of these thieves... Unlike the mainstream party wonks on this board.05-stirthepot

You ever noticed the colors that represent the 2 parties?.....Yep...Just like the Crips and Bloods..... Violent gangs of thugs seeking control of turf.03-lmfao

+1
04-bow
10-07-2008 07:50 PM
smn1256 Offline
I miss Tripster

I Root For: Lower taxes
Fo Shizzle Wrote:

Perhaps you missed my sarcasm.....

Anyway, do away with the thieves and there'll probably be no one left.
10-07-2008 08:42 PM
Fo Shizzle Offline

Balance of Power Contest
smn1256 Wrote:
Fo Shizzle Wrote:

Perhaps you missed my sarcasm.....

Anyway, do away with the thieves and there'll probably be no one left.

No politicans left?...Sounds like my utopian voluntary society could take root in that environment.04-cheers
10-07-2008 08:54 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.