Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Palin's email hacked
ETSUfan1 Offline
SoCon / ETSU Mod

I Root For: ETSU Football

Donators
Wink Palin's email hacked
http://tech.msn.com/news/articlepcw.aspx...>1=40000

If she didn't do anything wrong, she has nothing to hide. Right?
09-17-2008 06:01 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

faet Offline
2nd String

I Root For: haha­­
SkunkworksFolding@NCAAbbs
RE: Palin's email hacked
Her password: "popcorn".
09-17-2008 06:05 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
THE NC Herd Fan Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: Marshall
The Democrat SCUM 01-rivals are making issues out of everything. Why did she have private conversations with one of her advisor's using this account instead of her State e-mail. Why did she delete her account she is destroying evidence, such as her daughter's cell phone number her friends personal e-mail addresses etc.

If Barry O. the High and Merciful has done nothing wrong he should publish all his personal e-mail entries contacts family member phone numbers.

Pure scum that's what extreme left are, not fit to live in the US.
09-17-2008 06:18 PM
cb4029 Offline
The spoon that stirs the pot.

I Root For: Deez Nuts

Donators
THE NC Herd Fan Wrote:The Democrat SCUM 01-rivals are making issues out of everything. Why did she have private conversations with one of her advisor's using this account instead of her State e-mail. Why did she delete her account she is destroying evidence, such as her daughter's cell phone number her friends personal e-mail addresses etc.

If Barry O. the High and Merciful has done nothing wrong he should publish all his personal e-mail entries contacts family member phone numbers.

03-lmfao

You republicans are too funny. Your party is full of scum and corruption, and you have the nerve to type this crap.
Classic.

03-rotfl

THE NC Herd Fan
[Image: istockphoto_1795210_cry_baby.jpg]
(This post was last modified: 09-17-2008 06:27 PM by cb4029.)
09-17-2008 06:22 PM
Advertisement

ETSUfan1 Offline
SoCon / ETSU Mod

Donators
The far left and far right need to be burned at the stake.
09-17-2008 06:30 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
THE NC Herd Fan Offline
Hall of Famer

cb4029 Wrote:
THE NC Herd Fan Wrote:The Democrat SCUM 01-rivals are making issues out of everything. Why did she have private conversations with one of her advisor's using this account instead of her State e-mail. Why did she delete her account she is destroying evidence, such as her daughter's cell phone number her friends personal e-mail addresses etc.

03-lmfao

You republicans are too funny. Your party is full of scum and corruption, and you have the nerve to type this crap.
Classic.

03-rotfl

THE NC Herd Fan
[Image: istockphoto_1795210_cry_baby.jpg]

I didn't say the Democrat party is full of problems only the left fringe which lately has proven to be far more hateful and prone to illegal stunts like this than the far right fringe of the Republicans.
09-17-2008 06:32 PM
cb4029 Offline

Donators
THE NC Herd Fan Wrote:I didn't say the Democrat party is full of problems only the left fringe which lately has proven to be far more hateful and prone to illegal stunts like this than the far right fringe of the Republicans.

Well you're right, they have been held in check as far as I know, but they are doing research. 05-stirthepot
(This post was last modified: 09-17-2008 06:42 PM by cb4029.)
09-17-2008 06:38 PM
Advertisement

THE NC Herd Fan Offline
Hall of Famer

cb4029 Wrote:
THE NC Herd Fan Wrote:I didn't say the Democrat party is full of problems only the left fringe which lately has proven to be far more hateful and prone to illegal stunts like this than the far right fringe of the Republicans.

Well, you're right, they have been held in check as far as I know, but they are doing research. 05-stirthepot

There's almost two months left, they may catch up. 04-chairshot
09-17-2008 06:41 PM
cb4029 Offline

Donators
Using McCains' logic.
If she would just go along with the Alaska investigation, then these things wouldn't happen. 05-stirthepot
09-17-2008 06:42 PM
WoodlandsOwl Offline
Up in the Woods

I Root For: Rice Owls
New Orleans Bowl

Left or Right, anyone who hacks email accounts for a political purpose deserves to spend sentencing guidelines + enhancement in the Federal Pen..

This is no different from breaking into the Watergate to place wiretaps and bugs.
09-17-2008 07:27 PM
Advertisement

Cajunman02 Offline
All American

I Root For: Louisiana
CrappiesCrappies
ETSUfan1 Wrote:http://tech.msn.com/news/articlepcw.aspx...>1=40000

You want your personal email hacked and all email messages posted on websites which get a lot of hits? You sure you want EVERYTHING in your emails to get out?
09-17-2008 08:20 PM
smn1256 Offline
I miss Tripster

I Root For: Lower taxes

You're right, if she's done nothing wrong then she should have nothing to hide - except personal matters and info, bank acct info, passwords, the personal matters of everyone she was in contact with, etc. Her personal business is HER personal business. But what about the people that hacked her email? Why are you giving them a free pass?

I was sort of expecting the left to scream about someone's privacy being invaded but I guess those rights don't exist when it makes better fodder for an attack against Republicans.
(This post was last modified: 09-17-2008 10:04 PM by smn1256.)
09-17-2008 08:51 PM
DrTorch Offline
Proved mach and GTS to be liars

I Root For: ASU, BGSU
CrappiesDonatorsBalance of Power Contest
WMD Owl Wrote:

Left or Right, anyone who hacks email accounts for a political purpose deserves to spend sentencing guidelines + enhancement in the Federal Pen..

This is no different from breaking into the Watergate to place wiretaps and bugs.

BINGO!

Funny how the Washington Post does NOT seem to be all over this.
09-18-2008 07:21 AM
Advertisement

ETSUfan1 Offline
SoCon / ETSU Mod

Donators
Cajunman02 Wrote:

You want your personal email hacked and all email messages posted on websites which get a lot of hits? You sure you want EVERYTHING in your emails to get out?

Obviously you didnt get the tongue-and-cheek reference to how the far right reacted to secret wiretapping.
(This post was last modified: 09-18-2008 12:10 PM by ETSUfan1.)
09-18-2008 12:10 PM
Lord Stanley Offline
L'Étoile du Nord

I Root For: NIU
This has set a really dangerous precedent. Without the left and the media immediately denouncing this invasion of privacy, you can bet that all sides will use this hacker mentality going forward.
09-19-2008 08:17 AM
EastStang Offline
All American

I Root For:
At least John McCain's email can't be hacked! This is very very wrong and those who did it ought to be sent to prison and put in a cell with a very affectionate cellmate.
09-19-2008 08:49 AM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.