Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Line Of The Day RE: Pitt, BUGS, & UB
Bookmark and Share
mollautt Offline
1st String

I Root For: Miami RedHawks
Line Of The Day RE: Pitt, BUGS, & UB
=>Discussing Pitt vs. UB next week. Line from SportsCenter: "If Pitt wants to win the Big East, they better not start 0-2 in the MAC." 03-lol
08-30-2008 06:45 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

emu steve Online
Legend

I Root For: EMU / MAC
RE: Line Of The Day Pitt, BUGS, & UB
mollautt Wrote:=>Discussing Pitt vs. UB next week. Line from SportsCenter: "If Pitt wants to win the Big East, they better not start 0-2 in the MAC." 03-lol

Yeah, and if Pitt wants to win the MAC East they better not start 0 - 2... 03-lmfao

Losses to BG and UB would make them MAC East also rans. 04-chairshot

How soon does KC turn this into a MAC expansion thread.

"Pitt to join the MAC East. BG to move to the West at Pitt's insistence." 05-stirthepot
08-30-2008 06:54 PM
bobcat_backer Offline
Heisman

I Root For: OHIO
mollautt Wrote:=>Discussing Pitt vs. UB next week. Line from SportsCenter: "If Pitt wants to win the Big East, they better not start 0-2 in the MAC." 03-lol

LOL, that's funny! what's even funnier is that it could actually happen! GO BULLS!
08-30-2008 06:55 PM
TheClyde Offline
Special Teams

I Root For: EMU Eagles!!!
RE: Line Of The Day RE: Pitt, BUGS, & UB
I caught that line earlier and it made me laugh. Good job Sports Center.
08-30-2008 06:56 PM
OUBOBCATJOHN Offline
Heisman

I Root For: Ohio Bobcats
If Syracuse, Pitt and UConn all lose to the MAC next week, MAC might get teams in top 25.
08-31-2008 12:02 AM
Advertisement

onlinepole Offline
Heisman

I Root For: NU & NIU
OUBOBCATJOHN Wrote:If Syracuse, Pitt and UConn all lose to the MAC next week, MAC might get teams in top 25.

Whoever Syracuse plays should have a great chance at beating them. Their O was awful at Northwestern yesterday, they couldn't run off any clock which wore down their defense.
08-31-2008 03:58 PM
uakronkid Offline
Heisman

I Root For: Akron
onlinepole Wrote:
OUBOBCATJOHN Wrote:If Syracuse, Pitt and UConn all lose to the MAC next week, MAC might get teams in top 25.

Whoever Syracuse plays should have a great chance at beating them. Their O was awful at Northwestern yesterday, they couldn't run off any clock which wore down their defense.

Akron plays 'Cuse. Our offense should outscore them. I'm not too sure about our defense, but there's no way we have problems like we did against Wisconsin.
08-31-2008 04:10 PM
klingon288 Offline
Special Teams

I Root For: Buffalo
Crappies
Price Quote

After the University at Buffalo's convincing 42-17 triumph over Texas-El Paso on Thursday night, Miners coach Mike Price was asked about their next opponent, the No.‚11-ranked Texas Longhorns. He talked about "making everything right" in the biggest game in school history.

Then almost under his breath, Price said, "Man, I hope they're not as good as Buffalo."

04-cheers
08-31-2008 10:50 PM
bobcatgrad Offline
Special Teams

I Root For: OHIO & MACtion
Man, if Pitt loses to Buffalo too, they might want to consider stop scheduling MAC teams altogether. However, should they change their mind, it goes without saying that they are welcome back to Peden anytime. 03-nutkick
09-01-2008 01:25 AM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.